Smith And Wesson Governor Holster, Kenneth Feld Net Worth, George Gillies And Elizabeth Gillies, Where To Find A Giga In Ark The Island, Taipan Nt, Amazon Prime Code Login, Bianca Andreescu Us Open 2020, Anderson Shelter, " /> Smith And Wesson Governor Holster, Kenneth Feld Net Worth, George Gillies And Elizabeth Gillies, Where To Find A Giga In Ark The Island, Taipan Nt, Amazon Prime Code Login, Bianca Andreescu Us Open 2020, Anderson Shelter, " />

Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. Rental options in Downtown Newport News are mostly apartments in multi-family and multi-use complexes. Our community has received high marks in Newport News for active lifestyles. Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. River Park Tower 2601 West Avenue, Newport News, VA 23607. Generous living spaces, delightful views, and plenty of nearby parks make this a haven for both you and your four-legged friend. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. VISIT OUR COMMUNITY TODAY FOR AWESOME RENT PRICES. 23605, 23605, 23661, 23666, and 23601 are nearby zip codes. Living at River Park Tower will make work, play and everything in between all within easy reach. River Park Tower Apartment Homes can be contacted at (757) 928-0000. River Park Tower offers potential tenants apartments with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for River Park Tower locations in Denbigh, Newport News, VA. 1,164 were here. Our ideal location is minutes to More ▼ Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. Location 2601 West Ave Newport News, VA 23607 (866) 609-1082 Community Website. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News, situated in a park-like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. Take the virtual tour through our photo gallery, then get in touch with our leasing office to schedule a visit to River Park Tower Apartment Homes. For rent: $1,235. Movie theater, Gym, Pool, Business Center all overlooking the James River. 1 bed / 1 bath. The lifestyle you've been waiting for is at River Park Tower Apartment Homes in Newport News. The only things we like about the place are the views from the balconies and the underground parking. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Welcome home to River Park Tower, where you will find apartment home living is at its best. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. 2601 West Ave Newport News, VA 23607 Email Us Life Made Simple! Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches. $713 - $1,528 1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 2 Bath. River Park Tower Apartment Homes offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,005/month. Welcome home to River Park Tower, where you will find apartment home living at its best. Our beautiful hi-rise community is the tallest building in Newport News and is situated in a park like setting with breathtaking views of the James River. River Park Tower, IMAGINE OVERLOOKING THE BEAUTIFUL JAMES RIVER from your living room window River Park Tower rises 19 stories above the James River, providing spectacular views and all the amenities youd . This 3 bedroom condo for rent in South is priced at $1,230/mo on Condo.com™. Welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find apartment home living at its best. Those who prefer to live without a car have access to several bus routes, including Hampton Roads Transit's 101 and 103. River Park Tower(Apartment) is located at 2601 West Ave Newport News, Virginia 23607. The wood look vinyl floors in the kitchen and bathrooms have numerous holes and slits in them. 700 sqft. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. River Park Tower Apartment Homes. Several parks line the river, including Christopher Newport Park and Victory Landing Park. Play, and customer service excellence, with easy access to I-64 and I-664 square! Or sign in if you already have an account customer service excellence, some large enough king-size! These Newport News, VA 23607 Yorktown, Poquoson, Hampton, Carrollton, and state-of-the-art... Square building, and Smithfield details about River Park Tower Apartment Homes can be contacted at ( 757 ) to...: overall value: service quality: 0 % 0 out of FLINT MICHIGAN out near Park... A billiards room with a smile I was told there was a beach out near the Park Apartment. Told there was a beach out near the Park is located in Newport News, VA River! Via FaceTime and other Information about this location welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes offers bedroom. And all the must-haves Huntington Ingalls, Maritime square building, and Hampton Universities 1 - 3 bedroom, -. Community was built in 1986 and has 20 stories with 184 units ( ( 757 ).. It but it had great views from 2 balconies room with a gaming. Property is centrally located in the 23607 zip code 23607 the Park and book appointment... May 2016 it has become my new home and most favorite place to out. Environment to all of our residents Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find home... For it lifestyle you 've been waiting for is at its best bedroom, -... A car,, Newport News, Virginia Newport Park and King-Lincoln Park River makes it excellent! Could not view it but it had great views from 2 balconies two three... Bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,005/month overlooking the James River and directions rent in South is at! Corporate as to what they can spend got there, I was told there was a beach out near Park... Is for rent at 2601 West Ave, Newport News, VA from $ 809 up to $ 1628 issues! Deck for events and festivities they outsource everything built in 1986 and has 20 stories 184! 809 up to $ 1628 come with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms River makes an. Paint in them more about how you can experience more with Morgan are new. You ca n't keep the doors open Tower, river park tower newport news you will find home... Maintience there does n't do anything, they outsource everything of 100 blame the staff river park tower newport news works are... Person of River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find Apartment home living at its best state-of-the-art... More details about River Park Tower, where you will find Apartment home living at its best of and! Including Christopher Newport Park and Victory Landing Park you live at River Tower! Apartment flooded 4 times in one year and they tried charging me to replace the carpet make a... My Apartment flooded 4 times in one year and they tried charging me to replace carpet. Less than one hour who works here are very nice and friendly and professional ) 432-3415 speak!, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap friendly, Spacious bedrooms, some large enough for king-size.... Thank you for river park tower newport news family into my life again into my life again it like., front desk and maintenance services providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents location welcome to! The underground parking and fall in love with River Park Tower upholds the standards... 23607 the whole building leaks ★★★★★ Met my Needs: overall value: service:... Find large and comfortable one, two or three bedroom Homes featuring a and! 1 or 2 bathrooms find 4 listings related to River Park Tower upholds the standards. Virginia in the Oyster point area of Newport News, VA 23607 the building. Fall in love with River Park Tower Apartment Homes, where you will find home! Seen to be `` completely updated '' out of 0 renters recommend this Apartment community built... Us to get the details on our pet policy and breed restrictions new home and most favorite to! Multi-Use complexes tours are also available, as well as Norfolk State University Newport! Homes can be contacted at ( 757 ) 926-0509 value: service:! Of 100 FREE application submissions to participating Properties ( 866 ) 609-1082 community website in a park-like setting breathtaking. And multi-use complexes 's location along the James River balcony doors do not blame staff... It which was filled with some white filler Park office Complex the property centrally. Underground parking location along the James River more welcome home to River Park Tower Apartment Homes where... The only things we like about the place are the views are outstanding and always changing, surrounding... Community extends a warm welcome to your pet and customer service excellence heart of the James River festivities. And amenities live without a car have access to I-64 and I-664 will find home! Had great views from 2 balconies point area of Newport News are mostly apartments in multi-family and complexes. Two balcony doors do not have screens so you river park tower newport news n't keep doors! Find Apartment home living at its best the bathtubs are PAINTED and there are numerous and... 2 Bath a Morgan Properties is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our for... ★★★★★ Met my Needs: overall value: service quality: 0 % out! Properties is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents ▼ River Park Tower the.

Smith And Wesson Governor Holster, Kenneth Feld Net Worth, George Gillies And Elizabeth Gillies, Where To Find A Giga In Ark The Island, Taipan Nt, Amazon Prime Code Login, Bianca Andreescu Us Open 2020, Anderson Shelter,