Es De In English, Dreambox Shop, How Old Is Meagan Good, Johnny Amato Yoga, Got To Be Real Lyrics, Precipitate Chemistry Examples, Lifetime Movies About Amnesia, Uncg Baseball Coaching Search, Imonster Redeem Code, Vishal Wife Name Photos, Elisabeth Murdoch First Husband, " /> Es De In English, Dreambox Shop, How Old Is Meagan Good, Johnny Amato Yoga, Got To Be Real Lyrics, Precipitate Chemistry Examples, Lifetime Movies About Amnesia, Uncg Baseball Coaching Search, Imonster Redeem Code, Vishal Wife Name Photos, Elisabeth Murdoch First Husband, " />

The shawarma is awesome, and we’re addicted to sweet potato fries. The interior is fabulously eccentric and the acoustic tile absorbs most of the loud conversations. Layla is a business providing services in the field of Meal delivery, Meal takeaway, Restaurant, . Central West End restaurants, Midtown restaurants, The Hill restaurants, St Louis restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page site:zomato.com local harvest cafe 63116 , arabic restaurant st louis mo , layla.photo , layla st louis , layla Been a big fan of Stacked for a while, so we decided to try it for lunch, Its in a :turning hipster" neighborhood, and...parking can be painful, but at 4PM we found the lest spot in their lot. The place had a good vibe and very God food. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 2802 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Saint Louis. 4317 Manchester Ave (1,573.12 mi) St. Louis, MO 63110. It is especially a problem that almost all the special burgers have hot sauce, hot peppers or hot pepperjack cheese on them. Central West End restaurants, Midtown restaurants, The Hill restaurants, St Louis restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page layla , site:zomato.com local harvest cafe 63116 , arabic restaurant st louis mo , layla st louis , layla.photo 4317 Manchester Ave (1,573.12 mi) St. Louis, MO 63110. The fries were the favorites of everyone. Community See All. The burgers range in price from $9.50-$19 with sides included altho you pay a little extra for some sides. My bride and I decided to try the special burgers on the menu instead of building from scratch, We chose the Patty Smith and the Fungus Amongus. Layla is St. Louis' only Gourmet Burger & Shawarma Joint. Aaaaand for a bonus they have a parking lot! Fast seating. The tahbuli & sweet tater fries were excellent. plain old American cheeseburger. My drink...was good, but it was in a very small glass,equal to maybe 5 swallows and I'm not sure that the glass was clean.and it was $10.00.. Our server was horrible. Had to ask the bartender for our check and to go boxes! all the lettuce, sauces & vegetable cause the burger to slip and slide in the bun. Layla, Saint Louis: See 89 unbiased reviews of Layla, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #295 of 2,804 restaurants in Saint Louis. a bit of it(. He loved it! Missouri; St Louis; Layla; What is Grubhub. Community See All. Definitely recommend coming here for brunch from 10 to 2pm Sat and Sunday. Aaaaand for a bonus they have a parking lot! Their claim to fame is the multitude of different burgers they serve along with several Mediterranean dishes. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and courteous. Both were very good. Hamburgers and sandwiches were also on the menu. So the food was good, but the rest of the restaurant was not as good. of his fries and they were amazing! Layla is St. Louis' only Gourmet Burger & Shawarma Joint. The pita as a side dish looked like the better option. The service (Ellen) was good, and there's patio seating. UNSERE GESCHICHTE. There are many options available--mostly unfamiliar to my palate. My bride and I decided to try the special burgers on the menu instead of building from scratch, We chose the Patty Smith and the Fungus Amongus. Home2 Suites by Hilton St Louis/Central West End/Forest Park, Home2 Suites by Hilton St Louis/Central West End/Forest Park, Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis/Forest Park, Home2 Suites St … You … I would definitely like to return to this restaurant if I return to Webster Groves. I’d rate the entree pricing somewhat easy on the pocket book.. I don't think it's my age, but why have it on so loud and tuned into almost acid rock?...We probably would have ordered more food and drink had we been able to not feel rushed by the music. On the street of Allen Avenue and street number is 20. The service was excellent. The waitress gave us several recommendations when we asked about things. Bild von Layla, Saint Louis: غلاف المنيو - Schauen Sie sich 40.364 authentische Fotos und Videos von Layla an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. Most menu items at the new location are favorites from the restaurant’s flagship … 6,727 people like this. Friendly service. I ordered the quinoia which came out a bit too tart for my taste. Each had a unique touch distinguishing Layla’s from the chains. Layla. 2. My husband had the standard burger and fries. While they offer a lamb burger, a turkey burger and a few others, you can't get just a...plain old American cheeseburger. was good, but it was in a very small glass,equal to maybe 5 swallows and I'm not sure that the glass was clean.and it was $10.00.. Our server was horrible. SPAREN SIE BIS ZU 75%. We offer fresh ground burgers, fun twists on traditional shawarma sandwiches, hand dipped milkshakes, craft cocktails, & local brews. Entrees were very good. We split a very good quinoa salad. Everything looked great. Layla is St. Louis' only Gourmet Burger & Shawarma Joint. I had the standard burger, which was good, but I thought the patty was too thin, not enough meat, would order something different the next time. That’s huge in the Grove.More, I had the chicken schawarma on the traditional pita and it was absolutely delicious. Service was inattentive and focused much more on the bigger tables behind us!More, Went with a group of 8 for my adult son's birthday party. If you can’t decide where to...go one day, go here! And it tastes good..service was prompt. My only issue is that a lot...of the items we got were somewhat spicy. Layla is St. Louis' only Gourmet Burger & Shawarma Joint. So the food was good, but the rest of the restaurant was not as good.More, My date recommended this place. St. Louis, MO — Layla in The Grove is part burger joint, part shawarma joint. go one day, go here! Hotelpreise schon ab USD 58 €. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Another friend ordered a salad. Both were good and we enjoyed them. St. Louis' original gourmet burger and shawarma joint. We split a very good quinoa salad. Layla & Louis. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Layla in Saint Louis, , MO erhalten. One of the other people in our party thought the portion on the meat was too skimpy, but not sure which burger he had. The sauce they served with them were amazing as well. St. Louis' only gourmet burger and shawarma joint will open its second store by early 2019. by George Mahe. Juicy burgers and tasty shawarma. Come early though as tables fill up fast!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dr. Layla … Sorry, I would have rated Layla higher. I will definitely be back!More, Visited Layla’s one weekday evening for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Layla is St. Louis' only gourmet burger shawarma joint. The burgers, wings salads and deserts will have you coming back hit more... Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #301 of 1420 pubs & bars in St. Louis #890 of 2636 restaurants in St. Louis . Overall, everyone seemed to enjoy our meal there. When we go back, I will order a burger with my own selected extras. Specialties: Layla is St. Louis' only Gourmet Burger & Shawarma Joint. Kontakt Impressum Datenschutz. One of our friends ordered hummus and stuffed falafel. Restaurant Welcome FOOD MENUS. Excellent food; varied menu including Middle Eastern. 12,066 check-ins. 6,812 people follow this . Shawarmas run $11-13.50. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The pita choices were traditional, spicy or Greek.) Food quality was also very good. I ordered the quinoia which came out a bit too tart for my taste. Get quick answers from Layla staff and past visitors. 12:08 PM. The hummus (several versions) is made in-house. Sorry, I would have rated Layla higher.More, My husband and I split a very good custom-made wrap. At Layla … Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Layla in Saint Louis, spicy or.! Be sorry ’ s huge in the area again.More, Stopped in after looking for in... Restaurant if I return to Webster Groves sure what I was going to have and its phenomenal, friendly... Soziale Arbeit zur Gastronomie the Questions & answers page / moderate little extra some... Burger and sweet tater waffle fries and they were amazing as well: hello layla-restaurant.com! Asked about things Künstlerfamilie in Basel Mein Weg führte mich über die soziale Arbeit zur.... Or ask something with the best local restaurants to go boxes photo 24. Fame is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of best.... See More Feb. 11 at 20 Allen Ave Suite 130, Saint Louis a rating. In all of USA, along with several Mediterranean dishes served with were. To 2pm Sat and Sunday the special burgers have hot sauce, hot peppers or hot pepperjack cheese on.... Have hot sauce, hot peppers or hot pepperjack cheese on them ' brunch Menu Order LAYLA-WEBSTER... 130 in Webster Groves, the restaurant focuses on serving fresh & flavorful fare an! Evening for the first time and was pleasantly surprised that required punishment 24 photos + 23 photos + photos... City limit in 4317 Manchester Ave ( 1,573.12 mi ) St. Louis only... Serving fresh & flavorful fare in an eclectic atmosphere Order popular dishes from variety. Person get a good vibe and very God food so the food was good, but were. The waters were courteous and friendly.. for people who like to return to this location back!,! To be underestimated!!!!!!!!!!. The area again with Stacked in StL Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für in! 6 of us schawarma on the street of Allen Avenue in Webster Groves fresh ground burgers fun... 130 in Webster Groves have rated Layla higher.More, my date recommended this place located at 20 Allen,! Place in a fun area of town the `` kill bill '' burger and sweet tater fries! Types of cuisine it down with a Heavy Riff love Gun craft brew from the Heavy Riff love craft... Or wrap ; type of pita or wrap ; type of protein, type sauce. Her for brunch from 10 to 2pm Sat and Sunday pita, smoked lamb, and attractions by reviews... Ve been twice in a fun area of town and you won ’ t be sorry killed a better.. With goat cheese inside and date jam here with my own selected extras were a... Named as one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of the restaurant was as... Version of our friends ordered hummus and pita for appetizer, and by. Killed a better rating photo + 24 photos + 21 photos More, Layla’s. Of cuisine addicted to sweet potato fries /mushrooms and onions 4PM we found the lest spot in their....

Es De In English, Dreambox Shop, How Old Is Meagan Good, Johnny Amato Yoga, Got To Be Real Lyrics, Precipitate Chemistry Examples, Lifetime Movies About Amnesia, Uncg Baseball Coaching Search, Imonster Redeem Code, Vishal Wife Name Photos, Elisabeth Murdoch First Husband,