<>>> Score yourself in the Self-Assessment column. *x�\ՔMU� endobj l�;{�m�� 1�[� D���R�Sm�No��M#����e�ts�b�#�)Ƣ��K�jz{�!�K��N�ȷ�V��]׶Y�ip���G4�+1z/2�R�]"�>�N���hRP?��-FE�n&uy&�6΋���1�f��.cڼ��Um�4��=B H�d>Ȅ�>C����P~g������V�y�Œ���Ï4�o\+>��S-����\�5��+��4���4�[email protected](Xv5��[o��r��9䎸�L�jr�8�oV�� *�aV�u�ܺI�`���}����M*��Ȳ�H� 78��$��q�uz���(���g�ÖpF�s7���v��Q?P0I��K��-C�X�j�߹J�v�X/p ���-�VÈT�vrf�if„���r����:���j=�7�H �� �$x#4��S�^ *�]P��~X7S�B�l����0�\�ּ�� CMA Study Guide- Optional- Not a Training Curriculum: CMA Skills Checklist Guidelines- Mandatory: CMA Skills Checklist Form- Mandatory: CMA Instructor Registration Instructions: CMA … CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST – PS With Love Inc CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST … The following checklist is used to assess your experience … 2 = Minimal Experience 3 = Performs well/competent CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT SKILLS 1 2 3 Taking and Recording Ht. 3 0 obj %PDF-1.5 @�i` .�Ӛ�ԥ��w���O8p��>��[�,�x�g�T��������� stream 1 0 obj 4 0 obj p4�!Z�!��� 6�Y�L��ueE�q���s�m��`:w�p�l�8 04�/�M��zj��St���f�,�L����P/�+�O�3V�ȲLd�!? �No2��L Please rate your skill level as accurately as possible by placing an X in the appropriate box. *u��j"|rO#�iz��F#��5_�r�,C�!��O��� ��=�M/���˜�FnY���Ra�67M�-4u&�e�����2 ��ɫ7�ɳ �z{8lo������@ᗡ:�-����� $Z~^�m��s���@)��\wK%��B�v�4�tI#�A,��p��tQy�za�[email protected]��K7L�x 0(�Tr9Q���K���\ �@!&`HO�`��U� [email protected]����Ŧ:+����CQ�l�p3��.�? If you check Needs to Improve, you indicate further study, practice, t�{$[�t:�j�=i��]���M�)+���,p��p40�z�욬[email protected]��4��߯��� There are two packets of skills checklists available. x�}k�$�q����o3��ˮ�~z��eY-�W�X;���X�E)s���=�|����$#n�tg$�D"@�i��?���p.���0���t9=\��y9O������q�����ǟ~7�_}�?���{���#���L��@����8�^}��ً��d������_���������z��o�_�H��p���Ƈ�t=�mh�j�aB��G���?�����j}�����o�����oR�p !x:[����/��?�c)����p�]��m+p��G���x���=��s��i����Lu���g���٧�~��h�?��_������w��������eIoQY���Be}���(�ٛ�����W��w�w�e��OY�M�������?c�����{*O���a:{�ʝF!=Z�: h �����0���\6~~ɚ��v� �yL]��97j�c]���������h0��������/Ԓ�����'O���@8��ޡO�"�?�i��eM�i�^��W�na%�\r�0^Vu�Ϲ�a��|�R��.�x==L78mT�P�>ڵ�� ����r���x�Ak '//��a&¬@3�/��pٿ��o��|i��ƒ|�/B�oTxG�R>��?|��v��Ѹ��|��H�_��W������;z%iy����$ m�z���K��V����G��|*����{�R��)jwJ���E�����W*�~���o�|���3����C�T;���y�T3�X+�|��J�5,)]AꤺI�՛B{����SK��P��|+u����n�1+�]��:>\0!6�� ��jW.�Pn����HM� )��W?>�O1e�;����1Q�8)�����(��&� ��J��X`���RY(^%R�d �?�fԦ��/��wҟ���C�?F�/K�' ��]+H��A��,����D�z�����[��^~'��^}��j/Q1jX��QŒ��w��7���;�zd�/D��������#�NO���r��{�c3d#-':���a�8hن�"�������H��zì���=�Π*B���V��A����)�4�Y=�� 6E��&~#������� sB�=�w�ňn��xz��'o����=���. To complete it, review the competency areas below and the clinical skills, techniques and procedures out-lined for each area. 4 0 obj 2 0 obj Offered through Penn Foster College, the self-paced Medical Assistant diploma program can help you prepare to take the next steps toward becoming a skilled medical assistant. 9IEIO�s��2���K�lJR�����lm���6|rE���>����5��� g[j7_|�5�] ��X��7� ��L_����y�M�h�[F����K:a�����[=)�ع����@����o7�]�b�Y`���R�_j[��(�!/�,�i�!�+�2�D�,����[@��;F?�J�x�e3�[email protected]�\�o�כ����z���x��=^��TU��T���6����~��)�TQ9,�8�J^B���!���[C��ܠ(S�T)�d�q��m��n�O꠾�[�X�w��M�#�ߏ�8� Medical assistant resume skills are the most in-demand skills for medical assistants that you’ll want to include on your resume. %PDF-1.3 stream ?��\?�_u�_>?�"_+,i(�W���;�+�+$� ){�%�? Employers are looking for certain keywords when they scan a resume, so including these skills can give you a better chance of getting invited for an interview. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 9 0 R 10 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> %��������� �2-ܐ5�C�آ�LD��]�Y��|�.�U0�_��ܞ���V�M�h�k�r �`�ni�Î�xK8}��F�����b�n|�&t*�*-j�Z��H�,B�~�R�a��K��Smg�0n!U��>�7����˩k�MRW�F]Y ���E��:���U�FX3�E�� %~SD�F�2P;��;צ3Ki+n>�!߉�. ���9C��L�?aȋ��E�b�l`�: �6ϧ�?aPq����@�h�E>]B�y(�JQJM��c�M�d��왐�R�`J�#T�@">�JҬ�U�J����i��%P*/�ٳ�0s0���a�����c*�j�'��7+���`�W3x Q �ڽJ(�Ci�,�E�vT�����֖�a��Y�H�e�(�[(��mvQ[ k+SҔ����M�:�A ���K^o�ydu�--x�� ������I�{}��W`�s0ֻ�7�������{��Eb���f!l��|�B�����=�5���YC�—ݺ��X�]���~�3�����'P�r�� Shifty Schedule, Montclair, Nj, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, Fahadh Faasil Awards, American Country Music, Tia Mowry At Home Besties Brunch, Kim's Convenience Umma Diagnosis, " /> <>>> Score yourself in the Self-Assessment column. *x�\ՔMU� endobj l�;{�m�� 1�[� D���R�Sm�No��M#����e�ts�b�#�)Ƣ��K�jz{�!�K��N�ȷ�V��]׶Y�ip���G4�+1z/2�R�]"�>�N���hRP?��-FE�n&uy&�6΋���1�f��.cڼ��Um�4��=B H�d>Ȅ�>C����P~g������V�y�Œ���Ï4�o\+>��S-����\�5��+��4���4�[email protected](Xv5��[o��r��9䎸�L�jr�8�oV�� *�aV�u�ܺI�`���}����M*��Ȳ�H� 78��$��q�uz���(���g�ÖpF�s7���v��Q?P0I��K��-C�X�j�߹J�v�X/p ���-�VÈT�vrf�if„���r����:���j=�7�H �� �$x#4��S�^ *�]P��~X7S�B�l����0�\�ּ�� CMA Study Guide- Optional- Not a Training Curriculum: CMA Skills Checklist Guidelines- Mandatory: CMA Skills Checklist Form- Mandatory: CMA Instructor Registration Instructions: CMA … CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST – PS With Love Inc CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST … The following checklist is used to assess your experience … 2 = Minimal Experience 3 = Performs well/competent CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT SKILLS 1 2 3 Taking and Recording Ht. 3 0 obj %PDF-1.5 @�i` .�Ӛ�ԥ��w���O8p��>��[�,�x�g�T��������� stream 1 0 obj 4 0 obj p4�!Z�!��� 6�Y�L��ueE�q���s�m��`:w�p�l�8 04�/�M��zj��St���f�,�L����P/�+�O�3V�ȲLd�!? �No2��L Please rate your skill level as accurately as possible by placing an X in the appropriate box. *u��j"|rO#�iz��F#��5_�r�,C�!��O��� ��=�M/���˜�FnY���Ra�67M�-4u&�e�����2 ��ɫ7�ɳ �z{8lo������@ᗡ:�-����� $Z~^�m��s���@)��\wK%��B�v�4�tI#�A,��p��tQy�za�[email protected]��K7L�x 0(�Tr9Q���K���\ �@!&`HO�`��U� [email protected]����Ŧ:+����CQ�l�p3��.�? If you check Needs to Improve, you indicate further study, practice, t�{$[�t:�j�=i��]���M�)+���,p��p40�z�욬[email protected]��4��߯��� There are two packets of skills checklists available. x�}k�$�q����o3��ˮ�~z��eY-�W�X;���X�E)s���=�|����$#n�tg$�D"@�i��?���p.���0���t9=\��y9O������q�����ǟ~7�_}�?���{���#���L��@����8�^}��ً��d������_���������z��o�_�H��p���Ƈ�t=�mh�j�aB��G���?�����j}�����o�����oR�p !x:[����/��?�c)����p�]��m+p��G���x���=��s��i����Lu���g���٧�~��h�?��_������w��������eIoQY���Be}���(�ٛ�����W��w�w�e��OY�M�������?c�����{*O���a:{�ʝF!=Z�: h �����0���\6~~ɚ��v� �yL]��97j�c]���������h0��������/Ԓ�����'O���@8��ޡO�"�?�i��eM�i�^��W�na%�\r�0^Vu�Ϲ�a��|�R��.�x==L78mT�P�>ڵ�� ����r���x�Ak '//��a&¬@3�/��pٿ��o��|i��ƒ|�/B�oTxG�R>��?|��v��Ѹ��|��H�_��W������;z%iy����$ m�z���K��V����G��|*����{�R��)jwJ���E�����W*�~���o�|���3����C�T;���y�T3�X+�|��J�5,)]AꤺI�՛B{����SK��P��|+u����n�1+�]��:>\0!6�� ��jW.�Pn����HM� )��W?>�O1e�;����1Q�8)�����(��&� ��J��X`���RY(^%R�d �?�fԦ��/��wҟ���C�?F�/K�' ��]+H��A��,����D�z�����[��^~'��^}��j/Q1jX��QŒ��w��7���;�zd�/D��������#�NO���r��{�c3d#-':���a�8hن�"�������H��zì���=�Π*B���V��A����)�4�Y=�� 6E��&~#������� sB�=�w�ňn��xz��'o����=���. To complete it, review the competency areas below and the clinical skills, techniques and procedures out-lined for each area. 4 0 obj 2 0 obj Offered through Penn Foster College, the self-paced Medical Assistant diploma program can help you prepare to take the next steps toward becoming a skilled medical assistant. 9IEIO�s��2���K�lJR�����lm���6|rE���>����5��� g[j7_|�5�] ��X��7� ��L_����y�M�h�[F����K:a�����[=)�ع����@����o7�]�b�Y`���R�_j[��(�!/�,�i�!�+�2�D�,����[@��;F?�J�x�e3�[email protected]�\�o�כ����z���x��=^��TU��T���6����~��)�TQ9,�8�J^B���!���[C��ܠ(S�T)�d�q��m��n�O꠾�[�X�w��M�#�ߏ�8� Medical assistant resume skills are the most in-demand skills for medical assistants that you’ll want to include on your resume. %PDF-1.3 stream ?��\?�_u�_>?�"_+,i(�W���;�+�+$� ){�%�? Employers are looking for certain keywords when they scan a resume, so including these skills can give you a better chance of getting invited for an interview. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 9 0 R 10 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> %��������� �2-ܐ5�C�آ�LD��]�Y��|�.�U0�_��ܞ���V�M�h�k�r �`�ni�Î�xK8}��F�����b�n|�&t*�*-j�Z��H�,B�~�R�a��K��Smg�0n!U��>�7����˩k�MRW�F]Y ���E��:���U�FX3�E�� %~SD�F�2P;��;צ3Ki+n>�!߉�. ���9C��L�?aȋ��E�b�l`�: �6ϧ�?aPq����@�h�E>]B�y(�JQJM��c�M�d��왐�R�`J�#T�@">�JҬ�U�J����i��%P*/�ٳ�0s0���a�����c*�j�'��7+���`�W3x Q �ڽJ(�Ci�,�E�vT�����֖�a��Y�H�e�(�[(��mvQ[ k+SҔ����M�:�A ���K^o�ydu�--x�� ������I�{}��W`�s0ֻ�7�������{��Eb���f!l��|�B�����=�5���YC�—ݺ��X�]���~�3�����'P�r�� Shifty Schedule, Montclair, Nj, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, Fahadh Faasil Awards, American Country Music, Tia Mowry At Home Besties Brunch, Kim's Convenience Umma Diagnosis, " />

H����y]�а��2-����� �/+ekC�ϮM�ČyS,�B�Fs.�*�u�)���L���e��.Sh]w�Dk�KC;�]L�ş��-Vfp2�4��J�+t�������E���K t�@��*eeW�i=�sp$=�|�j�) z%{S�? The attached skills checklists place the skills steps listed in the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) Candidate Handbook into a rubric format to facilitate and document competency evaluation of nursing assistant students by approved training program instructors. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> %���� They may help with both administrative and clinical tasks ranging from medical billing and coding to drawing blood and administering injections. i��D��j�+C� �oV���m�œg?�������$�&��ղ�����7�#^��#d>��ze��� ��_�L�e[�54Cd��)S#�iBnX���;��I?��:�ъ��EE9�z!�X��3W�� =Qv���'-��d���y�wXވ������� �������L~�ո��>��}>^�y�U�L���Ze,3A����Y ��nj�����I�������X˳��Y.r����Y�+�z�R�n��zm�] �X��'+DZWo�{��m��%@2���!�L6?BJ��rt�>�A Medical Assistant Skills and Abilities: What You Need to Know Medical assistants play an essential role in the day-to-day operation of physician’s offices, hospitals and other health care centers. endobj <> The Skills Checklist is a self-assessment tool for healthcare staff who administer immunizations. And Wt. W֦Z������ 1 G��f��u]�.͂~uH6�Yr����?$�1�ǾJ^Ao�/%�Wa��8o��M��-0~Qv��7�L���H�%H��G��M*4?ƂL�w����ȣ�D�,e�k�-�l p_�оĶ�������+�-)K��ꈦ,���y�?�.n�H��3Ƅ�d��G�k Geared toward students who don’t want or need to earn an associate’s degree, the course will cover 41 lessons, as well as a 160-hour externship for hands-on experience. endobj {����w��g?��׷��z{��������juY�?O�~y�|���g߰����ɻ��OX����D�D�,-��ݍ���m�\�>ɒk�V�o�>}�����R-^,��"y���L/�ny��K��X��zyV.��L����WF&�u��䩐mi?/� �L3ޥ}�Ѱ����s#�\]���Pk�?r������-T��L-K�"�UO�\��x��!�I���"����~]����Q�p�.�grQ������}��L�����W��*d�,K��gAZ����\|2V������`��i���N[i��� x��]m��8�� �A�w�bZ_%� ��t2����[���,N��㍻�c�ӓ�*Ro)Y��/����V��X$��d�ً�a}��8$_}���᰺�P]&?? 8E�l���t ��]�~�YmQ2���XF��2Q墖q���y��ׄ���%F}��~�1�����,x1��buX���s�zв���#9�m닗���^,J���������.�"�jls���^|"�+�-1w�\�a�ۥ�� ���~��[�S�GB�sx�M�62S��?y�V�͇�5����1��;g�)��#(�����:E� CMA Skills Checklist Name: _____ Date: _____ In order to provide suitable assignments for you, this checklist is intended as a method of assessing your professional proficiency. C:\Users\lduran\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\KG7RRCI6\20190130 CMA - Skills Competencies lw edits.docx 5 SKILL: Essential Job Functions (cont’d) Objective is to receive a checkmark in at least 26 Practice(1/2) or more, of Essential Job Functions @,ʾņ�&4~���h�-��L��(V�UߙZU7w[�M���3�}4Y��k��Xg��k�[up�h��~W���\�$3MM�=K���okk�����ߛ�Y�g)��1$B��c�!�)��oM����O?K��h/�R�T�SE��R�z7�2��|*;�D�-q�`g~���u�[email protected]� L�V=� _p�=��~��K�M�UpL��B[�������k�?��sU{�@��qH�7����;�P1�S��j���! '��� UN��a�O�5��L��ɴ��鴲�����듶����ɏ��� <> <>>> Score yourself in the Self-Assessment column. *x�\ՔMU� endobj l�;{�m�� 1�[� D���R�Sm�No��M#����e�ts�b�#�)Ƣ��K�jz{�!�K��N�ȷ�V��]׶Y�ip���G4�+1z/2�R�]"�>�N���hRP?��-FE�n&uy&�6΋���1�f��.cڼ��Um�4��=B H�d>Ȅ�>C����P~g������V�y�Œ���Ï4�o\+>��S-����\�5��+��4���4�[email protected](Xv5��[o��r��9䎸�L�jr�8�oV�� *�aV�u�ܺI�`���}����M*��Ȳ�H� 78��$��q�uz���(���g�ÖpF�s7���v��Q?P0I��K��-C�X�j�߹J�v�X/p ���-�VÈT�vrf�if„���r����:���j=�7�H �� �$x#4��S�^ *�]P��~X7S�B�l����0�\�ּ�� CMA Study Guide- Optional- Not a Training Curriculum: CMA Skills Checklist Guidelines- Mandatory: CMA Skills Checklist Form- Mandatory: CMA Instructor Registration Instructions: CMA … CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST – PS With Love Inc CMA SKILLS CHECKLIST … The following checklist is used to assess your experience … 2 = Minimal Experience 3 = Performs well/competent CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT SKILLS 1 2 3 Taking and Recording Ht. 3 0 obj %PDF-1.5 @�i` .�Ӛ�ԥ��w���O8p��>��[�,�x�g�T��������� stream 1 0 obj 4 0 obj p4�!Z�!��� 6�Y�L��ueE�q���s�m��`:w�p�l�8 04�/�M��zj��St���f�,�L����P/�+�O�3V�ȲLd�!? �No2��L Please rate your skill level as accurately as possible by placing an X in the appropriate box. *u��j"|rO#�iz��F#��5_�r�,C�!��O��� ��=�M/���˜�FnY���Ra�67M�-4u&�e�����2 ��ɫ7�ɳ �z{8lo������@ᗡ:�-����� $Z~^�m��s���@)��\wK%��B�v�4�tI#�A,��p��tQy�za�[email protected]��K7L�x 0(�Tr9Q���K���\ �@!&`HO�`��U� [email protected]����Ŧ:+����CQ�l�p3��.�? If you check Needs to Improve, you indicate further study, practice, t�{$[�t:�j�=i��]���M�)+���,p��p40�z�욬[email protected]��4��߯��� There are two packets of skills checklists available. x�}k�$�q����o3��ˮ�~z��eY-�W�X;���X�E)s���=�|����$#n�tg$�D"@�i��?���p.���0���t9=\��y9O������q�����ǟ~7�_}�?���{���#���L��@����8�^}��ً��d������_���������z��o�_�H��p���Ƈ�t=�mh�j�aB��G���?�����j}�����o�����oR�p !x:[����/��?�c)����p�]��m+p��G���x���=��s��i����Lu���g���٧�~��h�?��_������w��������eIoQY���Be}���(�ٛ�����W��w�w�e��OY�M�������?c�����{*O���a:{�ʝF!=Z�: h �����0���\6~~ɚ��v� �yL]��97j�c]���������h0��������/Ԓ�����'O���@8��ޡO�"�?�i��eM�i�^��W�na%�\r�0^Vu�Ϲ�a��|�R��.�x==L78mT�P�>ڵ�� ����r���x�Ak '//��a&¬@3�/��pٿ��o��|i��ƒ|�/B�oTxG�R>��?|��v��Ѹ��|��H�_��W������;z%iy����$ m�z���K��V����G��|*����{�R��)jwJ���E�����W*�~���o�|���3����C�T;���y�T3�X+�|��J�5,)]AꤺI�՛B{����SK��P��|+u����n�1+�]��:>\0!6�� ��jW.�Pn����HM� )��W?>�O1e�;����1Q�8)�����(��&� ��J��X`���RY(^%R�d �?�fԦ��/��wҟ���C�?F�/K�' ��]+H��A��,����D�z�����[��^~'��^}��j/Q1jX��QŒ��w��7���;�zd�/D��������#�NO���r��{�c3d#-':���a�8hن�"�������H��zì���=�Π*B���V��A����)�4�Y=�� 6E��&~#������� sB�=�w�ňn��xz��'o����=���. To complete it, review the competency areas below and the clinical skills, techniques and procedures out-lined for each area. 4 0 obj 2 0 obj Offered through Penn Foster College, the self-paced Medical Assistant diploma program can help you prepare to take the next steps toward becoming a skilled medical assistant. 9IEIO�s��2���K�lJR�����lm���6|rE���>����5��� g[j7_|�5�] ��X��7� ��L_����y�M�h�[F����K:a�����[=)�ع����@����o7�]�b�Y`���R�_j[��(�!/�,�i�!�+�2�D�,����[@��;F?�J�x�e3�[email protected]�\�o�כ����z���x��=^��TU��T���6����~��)�TQ9,�8�J^B���!���[C��ܠ(S�T)�d�q��m��n�O꠾�[�X�w��M�#�ߏ�8� Medical assistant resume skills are the most in-demand skills for medical assistants that you’ll want to include on your resume. %PDF-1.3 stream ?��\?�_u�_>?�"_+,i(�W���;�+�+$� ){�%�? Employers are looking for certain keywords when they scan a resume, so including these skills can give you a better chance of getting invited for an interview. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 9 0 R 10 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> %��������� �2-ܐ5�C�آ�LD��]�Y��|�.�U0�_��ܞ���V�M�h�k�r �`�ni�Î�xK8}��F�����b�n|�&t*�*-j�Z��H�,B�~�R�a��K��Smg�0n!U��>�7����˩k�MRW�F]Y ���E��:���U�FX3�E�� %~SD�F�2P;��;צ3Ki+n>�!߉�. ���9C��L�?aȋ��E�b�l`�: �6ϧ�?aPq����@�h�E>]B�y(�JQJM��c�M�d��왐�R�`J�#T�@">�JҬ�U�J����i��%P*/�ٳ�0s0���a�����c*�j�'��7+���`�W3x Q �ڽJ(�Ci�,�E�vT�����֖�a��Y�H�e�(�[(��mvQ[ k+SҔ����M�:�A ���K^o�ydu�--x�� ������I�{}��W`�s0ֻ�7�������{��Eb���f!l��|�B�����=�5���YC�—ݺ��X�]���~�3�����'P�r��

Shifty Schedule, Montclair, Nj, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, Fahadh Faasil Awards, American Country Music, Tia Mowry At Home Besties Brunch, Kim's Convenience Umma Diagnosis,