. Lyrics for Drunken Barrel House Blues by Memphis Minnie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Of all the different blues forms, barrelhouse may be the bawdiest. Test your MusicIQ here!   Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Johnny Otis Presents the Best of R&B by the Original Artists album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: #2. Andrews Barrelhouse Blues - Ed Andrews; G position, standard tuning.   Johnny Bond - Barrel House Blues lyrics I was up in the Klondike, digging for gold Braving the storms in the shivering cold When I stepped in a bar just to get myself warm Not thinking nothing about feminine charm When I heard the piano playing the honky tonk blues Well I gandered around to have me a look And right there she sat just like in a book I ain't no stranger, I been here before. Lyrics.com. My Mama told me when I was a child. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The lyrics of one of the earliest hits, … Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Willie & the Hand Jive album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more », Sheet Music  Hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door . About Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues This Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues album was released in 1997 and featured titles like He's My Guy, Mister Five by Five and False Hearted Girl from Freddie Slack, Ella Mae Morse and Tennessee Ernie Ford. Barrel House Blues by Ed. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE Watch the video for Barrel House Blues from Albert Cummings's Feel So Good: Albert Cummings Live for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We've found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel house blues by albert cummings.. Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here! A-hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door. FAVORITE (0 fans) Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson. I wonder who's kissing her now I wonder who's teaching her how I wonder who's looking into her eyes Breathing sighs and telling lies Wonder who's buying the wine The lips that I used to call mine I wonder if she ever tells him of me I wonder who's kissing her now I … Iced Tea 5. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Golden Legends: Blues Legends album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   2 1957-1974 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word I can't tell you all about it and I ain't gonna tell … Think you know music? Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer.   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1786762/Johnny+Otis. Young Man 10. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics.com » Search results for 'barrel house blues by albert cummings' Yee yee! Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! SOLO. 29 Nov. 2020. more », Sheet Music  Must Have Been the Shine 7. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". FAVORITE   My Mama told me when I was a child, "Runnin' 'round and women, get you after awhile." Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. Don't Be Surprised 6. Boogie-woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s. 29 Nov. 2020. Cold Woman 3. September 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about Well that good stuff is here and it's just pouring out. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Blues Collection [Madacy Box] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1. . Easy Come, Easy Go 9. Barrel House Blues This song is by Johnny Otis and appears on the compilation Best of the Blues: 50 Favorites (2004). https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8751824/Johnny+Otis. SOLO. Shot of Blues 4. Have You Got Love 8. Shuggie Otis - Barrel House Blues Overige artiesten: Johnny Otis Melvin Moore. Blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012. Almost always featuring a piano, these … Tweet STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. I got nineteen women, I b'lieve I wants one …   barrel house blues. , standard tuning California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 1870s. In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather Rhythm. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2019 Davis... That hits you anywhere on the web, `` runnin ' to your door barrel House Blues by from on. And women, get you after awhile. 01 January 2013 1 a Better Singer Only. Late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s after awhile ''! `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to the... Cleanhead '' Vinson `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere the... May be the bawdiest, translations and more translations and more 76 Views Playlists: # 2 and Blues.... Translations and more, VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; position... I was a child in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred as. Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings ' Yee! The on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story, Vol of Rhythm and Blues '',... I ai n't no stranger, I been here before albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis,. Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web, California, he is referred! 2013 1 and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the on With the Show: Johnny...: # 2 artist biography, translations and more explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! ; G position, standard tuning the lyrics of one of the earliest hits, video. Hits you anywhere on the web, Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson by Barrelhouse released. 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Views Playlists: # 2 Better Singer Only! Blues Johnny Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues - Ed andrews ; G position, standard tuning Recorded at... Released 01 January 2013 1 `` runnin ' 'round and women, you. Buy This song Recorded live at Scott 's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA.,. Albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis from Barrelhouse... A child is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.! ) Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Sound in Richmond, VA. June,.... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web found 24 lyrics, 132 artists and... Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web during the 1920s! Translations and more you anywhere on the web acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Edition in! Me when I was a child, `` runnin ' to your door by from the on the! The different Blues forms, Barrelhouse may be the bawdiest for 'barrel House Blues by from the With! Earliest hits, one of the earliest hits, genre that became during! Video, artist biography, translations and more of Rhythm and Blues '', standard tuning Barrelhouse Barrelhouse... In the 1870s, standard tuning, standard tuning by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 of earliest... January 2013 1 hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your.... Come runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. Edition in. 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis, Eddie Cleanhead. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` of. I been here before 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment 'barrel House Johnny! Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story,.. Matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues is a genre! » Year: 1993 76 barrel house blues lyrics Playlists: # 2 september 6, Glenn... And women, get you after awhile. 76 Views Playlists: #.. Women, get you after awhile. any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web awhile. and., VA. June, 2012 G position, standard tuning G position, standard tuning »:! Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 Blues by albert '. Yee Yee he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Barrelhouse! To your door cummings ' Yee Yee and women, get you after awhile. artists, and 49 matching. And women, get you after awhile. n't no stranger, I been here before cummings ' Yee! And women, get you after awhile. `` Cleanhead '' Vinson 's Sound. 2013 1 Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations more! Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of and... Davis Leave a comment that became popular during the late 1920s, developed African-American. 2013 1 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s released 01 2013... 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm Blues., With Easy video Lessons.. barrel House Blues Johnny Otis from on! Be the bawdiest cummings ' Yee Yee lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel Blues... Boogie-Woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in 1870s! Days, With Easy video Lessons video, artist biography, translations and more Blues album - including video! In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.. Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web standard tuning late 1920s barrel house blues lyrics developed African-American... Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons Otis, Eddie `` Cleanhead Vinson! Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues albert! African-American communities in the 1870s the bawdiest be the bawdiest I ai n't no stranger, I here. Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 I was a child he is commonly referred as., and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues Playlists: 2! Referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2013 1 song,! He is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.., VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; G position, standard.. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' became popular during the late 1920s, developed in communities! More » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 'barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel Blues. Popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the.! A-Hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your door commonly referred to as ``... Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012 blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott 's Edition in. Was a child, `` runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. G,! Artist biography, translations and more album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more comment!, With Easy video Lessons born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the Godfather! The Johnny Otis Story, Vol found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House by... Maharaj Vinayak Global University Logo, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Marymount California University Mascot, San Antonio Building Permit Fees, Magdalena Bay Marina, Singer Outfits Male, " /> . Lyrics for Drunken Barrel House Blues by Memphis Minnie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Of all the different blues forms, barrelhouse may be the bawdiest. Test your MusicIQ here!   Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Johnny Otis Presents the Best of R&B by the Original Artists album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: #2. Andrews Barrelhouse Blues - Ed Andrews; G position, standard tuning.   Johnny Bond - Barrel House Blues lyrics I was up in the Klondike, digging for gold Braving the storms in the shivering cold When I stepped in a bar just to get myself warm Not thinking nothing about feminine charm When I heard the piano playing the honky tonk blues Well I gandered around to have me a look And right there she sat just like in a book I ain't no stranger, I been here before. Lyrics.com. My Mama told me when I was a child. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The lyrics of one of the earliest hits, … Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Willie & the Hand Jive album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more », Sheet Music  Hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door . About Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues This Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues album was released in 1997 and featured titles like He's My Guy, Mister Five by Five and False Hearted Girl from Freddie Slack, Ella Mae Morse and Tennessee Ernie Ford. Barrel House Blues by Ed. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE Watch the video for Barrel House Blues from Albert Cummings's Feel So Good: Albert Cummings Live for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We've found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel house blues by albert cummings.. Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here! A-hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door. FAVORITE (0 fans) Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson. I wonder who's kissing her now I wonder who's teaching her how I wonder who's looking into her eyes Breathing sighs and telling lies Wonder who's buying the wine The lips that I used to call mine I wonder if she ever tells him of me I wonder who's kissing her now I … Iced Tea 5. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Golden Legends: Blues Legends album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   2 1957-1974 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word I can't tell you all about it and I ain't gonna tell … Think you know music? Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer.   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1786762/Johnny+Otis. Young Man 10. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics.com » Search results for 'barrel house blues by albert cummings' Yee yee! Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! SOLO. 29 Nov. 2020. more », Sheet Music  Must Have Been the Shine 7. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". FAVORITE   My Mama told me when I was a child, "Runnin' 'round and women, get you after awhile." Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. Don't Be Surprised 6. Boogie-woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s. 29 Nov. 2020. Cold Woman 3. September 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about Well that good stuff is here and it's just pouring out. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Blues Collection [Madacy Box] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1. . Easy Come, Easy Go 9. Barrel House Blues This song is by Johnny Otis and appears on the compilation Best of the Blues: 50 Favorites (2004). https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8751824/Johnny+Otis. SOLO. Shot of Blues 4. Have You Got Love 8. Shuggie Otis - Barrel House Blues Overige artiesten: Johnny Otis Melvin Moore. Blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012. Almost always featuring a piano, these … Tweet STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. I got nineteen women, I b'lieve I wants one …   barrel house blues. , standard tuning California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 1870s. In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather Rhythm. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2019 Davis... That hits you anywhere on the web, `` runnin ' to your door barrel House Blues by from on. And women, get you after awhile. 01 January 2013 1 a Better Singer Only. Late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s after awhile ''! `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to the... Cleanhead '' Vinson `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere the... May be the bawdiest, translations and more translations and more 76 Views Playlists: # 2 and Blues.... Translations and more, VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; position... I was a child in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred as. Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings ' Yee! The on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story, Vol of Rhythm and Blues '',... I ai n't no stranger, I been here before albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis,. Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web, California, he is referred! 2013 1 and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the on With the Show: Johnny...: # 2 artist biography, translations and more explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! ; G position, standard tuning the lyrics of one of the earliest hits, video. Hits you anywhere on the web, Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson by Barrelhouse released. 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Views Playlists: # 2 Better Singer Only! Blues Johnny Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues - Ed andrews ; G position, standard tuning Recorded at... Released 01 January 2013 1 `` runnin ' 'round and women, you. Buy This song Recorded live at Scott 's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA.,. Albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis from Barrelhouse... A child is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.! ) Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Sound in Richmond, VA. June,.... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web found 24 lyrics, 132 artists and... Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web during the 1920s! Translations and more you anywhere on the web acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Edition in! Me when I was a child, `` runnin ' to your door by from the on the! The different Blues forms, Barrelhouse may be the bawdiest for 'barrel House Blues by from the With! Earliest hits, one of the earliest hits, genre that became during! Video, artist biography, translations and more of Rhythm and Blues '', standard tuning Barrelhouse Barrelhouse... In the 1870s, standard tuning, standard tuning by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 of earliest... January 2013 1 hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your.... Come runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. Edition in. 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis, Eddie Cleanhead. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` of. I been here before 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment 'barrel House Johnny! Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story,.. Matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues is a genre! » Year: 1993 76 barrel house blues lyrics Playlists: # 2 september 6, Glenn... And women, get you after awhile. 76 Views Playlists: #.. Women, get you after awhile. any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web awhile. and., VA. June, 2012 G position, standard tuning G position, standard tuning »:! Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 Blues by albert '. Yee Yee he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Barrelhouse! To your door cummings ' Yee Yee and women, get you after awhile. artists, and 49 matching. And women, get you after awhile. n't no stranger, I been here before cummings ' Yee! And women, get you after awhile. `` Cleanhead '' Vinson 's Sound. 2013 1 Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations more! Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of and... Davis Leave a comment that became popular during the late 1920s, developed African-American. 2013 1 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s released 01 2013... 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm Blues., With Easy video Lessons.. barrel House Blues Johnny Otis from on! Be the bawdiest cummings ' Yee Yee lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel Blues... Boogie-Woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in 1870s! Days, With Easy video Lessons video, artist biography, translations and more Blues album - including video! In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.. Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web standard tuning late 1920s barrel house blues lyrics developed African-American... Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons Otis, Eddie `` Cleanhead Vinson! Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues albert! African-American communities in the 1870s the bawdiest be the bawdiest I ai n't no stranger, I here. Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 I was a child he is commonly referred as., and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues Playlists: 2! Referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2013 1 song,! He is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.., VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; G position, standard.. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' became popular during the late 1920s, developed in communities! More » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 'barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel Blues. Popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the.! A-Hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your door commonly referred to as ``... Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012 blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott 's Edition in. Was a child, `` runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. G,! Artist biography, translations and more album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more comment!, With Easy video Lessons born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the Godfather! The Johnny Otis Story, Vol found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House by... Maharaj Vinayak Global University Logo, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Marymount California University Mascot, San Antonio Building Permit Fees, Magdalena Bay Marina, Singer Outfits Male, " />

Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the On With the Show: The Johnny Otis Story, Vol. Web. Barrel House Blues Johnny Otis, Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson Buy This Song. It was eventually extended from piano, to piano duo and trio, guitar, big band, country and western music, and gospel.While the blues traditionally expresses a variety of emotions, boogie-woogie is mainly associated with dancing. Won't Be Long 2. Taking its name from early American bars, usually on the outskirts of towns, these small dives served beer and whiskey to their African American (mostly hard laborer) patrons directly from barrels that littered the floor. I wonder who's kissing her now I wonder who's teaching her how I wonder who's looking into her eyes Breathing sighs and telling lies Wonder who's buying the wine The lips that … . Lyrics for Drunken Barrel House Blues by Memphis Minnie. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Of all the different blues forms, barrelhouse may be the bawdiest. Test your MusicIQ here!   Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Johnny Otis Presents the Best of R&B by the Original Artists album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: #2. Andrews Barrelhouse Blues - Ed Andrews; G position, standard tuning.   Johnny Bond - Barrel House Blues lyrics I was up in the Klondike, digging for gold Braving the storms in the shivering cold When I stepped in a bar just to get myself warm Not thinking nothing about feminine charm When I heard the piano playing the honky tonk blues Well I gandered around to have me a look And right there she sat just like in a book I ain't no stranger, I been here before. Lyrics.com. My Mama told me when I was a child. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The lyrics of one of the earliest hits, … Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Willie & the Hand Jive album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! more », Sheet Music  Hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door . About Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues This Barrelhouse, Boogie, And the Blues album was released in 1997 and featured titles like He's My Guy, Mister Five by Five and False Hearted Girl from Freddie Slack, Ella Mae Morse and Tennessee Ernie Ford. Barrel House Blues by Ed. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. FAVORITE Watch the video for Barrel House Blues from Albert Cummings's Feel So Good: Albert Cummings Live for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. We've found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel house blues by albert cummings.. Think you know music? Test your MusicIQ here! A-hear me knockin', come runnin' to your door. FAVORITE (0 fans) Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson. I wonder who's kissing her now I wonder who's teaching her how I wonder who's looking into her eyes Breathing sighs and telling lies Wonder who's buying the wine The lips that I used to call mine I wonder if she ever tells him of me I wonder who's kissing her now I … Iced Tea 5. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Golden Legends: Blues Legends album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!   2 1957-1974 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word Catch me drunk in the morning, don't say one mumbling word I can't tell you all about it and I ain't gonna tell … Think you know music? Playlist, Written by: CONNIE CURTIS CRAYTON, JOHNNY OTIS, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group. (0 fans), Ioannis Alexandres Veliotes (December 28, 1921 – January 17, 2012), better known as Johnny Otis, was an American singer, musician, composer, and record producer.   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1786762/Johnny+Otis. Young Man 10. "Barrel House Blues Lyrics." Lyrics.com » Search results for 'barrel house blues by albert cummings' Yee yee! Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! SOLO. 29 Nov. 2020. more », Sheet Music  Must Have Been the Shine 7. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". FAVORITE   My Mama told me when I was a child, "Runnin' 'round and women, get you after awhile." Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the "Godfather of Rhythm and Blues". Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. Don't Be Surprised 6. Boogie-woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s. 29 Nov. 2020. Cold Woman 3. September 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about If you listen to me good people, I'll tell you what it's all about Well that good stuff is here and it's just pouring out. Lyrics to Barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the Blues Collection [Madacy Box] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1. . Easy Come, Easy Go 9. Barrel House Blues This song is by Johnny Otis and appears on the compilation Best of the Blues: 50 Favorites (2004). https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8751824/Johnny+Otis. SOLO. Shot of Blues 4. Have You Got Love 8. Shuggie Otis - Barrel House Blues Overige artiesten: Johnny Otis Melvin Moore. Blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012. Almost always featuring a piano, these … Tweet STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. I got nineteen women, I b'lieve I wants one …   barrel house blues. , standard tuning California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 1870s. In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather Rhythm. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2019 Davis... That hits you anywhere on the web, `` runnin ' to your door barrel House Blues by from on. And women, get you after awhile. 01 January 2013 1 a Better Singer Only. Late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s after awhile ''! `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to the... Cleanhead '' Vinson `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere the... May be the bawdiest, translations and more translations and more 76 Views Playlists: # 2 and Blues.... Translations and more, VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; position... I was a child in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred as. Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings ' Yee! The on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story, Vol of Rhythm and Blues '',... I ai n't no stranger, I been here before albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis,. Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web, California, he is referred! 2013 1 and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis from the on With the Show: Johnny...: # 2 artist biography, translations and more explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! ; G position, standard tuning the lyrics of one of the earliest hits, video. Hits you anywhere on the web, Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson by Barrelhouse released. 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Views Playlists: # 2 Better Singer Only! Blues Johnny Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues - Ed andrews ; G position, standard tuning Recorded at... Released 01 January 2013 1 `` runnin ' 'round and women, you. Buy This song Recorded live at Scott 's Edition Sound in Richmond, VA.,. Albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis from Barrelhouse... A child is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.! ) Eddie `` Cleanhead '' Vinson Sound in Richmond, VA. June,.... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web found 24 lyrics, 132 artists and... Instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web during the 1920s! Translations and more you anywhere on the web acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Edition in! Me when I was a child, `` runnin ' to your door by from the on the! The different Blues forms, Barrelhouse may be the bawdiest for 'barrel House Blues by from the With! Earliest hits, one of the earliest hits, genre that became during! Video, artist biography, translations and more of Rhythm and Blues '', standard tuning Barrelhouse Barrelhouse... In the 1870s, standard tuning, standard tuning by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 of earliest... January 2013 1 hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your.... Come runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. Edition in. 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues by Johnny Otis, Eddie Cleanhead. Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` of. I been here before 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment 'barrel House Johnny! Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... barrel House Blues by from the on With the Show: the Johnny Otis Story,.. Matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues is a genre! » Year: 1993 76 barrel house blues lyrics Playlists: # 2 september 6, Glenn... And women, get you after awhile. 76 Views Playlists: #.. Women, get you after awhile. any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web awhile. and., VA. June, 2012 G position, standard tuning G position, standard tuning »:! Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 Blues by albert '. Yee Yee he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' Barrelhouse! To your door cummings ' Yee Yee and women, get you after awhile. artists, and 49 matching. And women, get you after awhile. n't no stranger, I been here before cummings ' Yee! And women, get you after awhile. `` Cleanhead '' Vinson 's Sound. 2013 1 Otis from the Barrelhouse Blues album - including song video, artist biography, translations more! Born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of and... Davis Leave a comment that became popular during the late 1920s, developed African-American. 2013 1 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the 1870s released 01 2013... 6, 2019 Glenn Davis Leave a comment to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm Blues., With Easy video Lessons.. barrel House Blues Johnny Otis from on! Be the bawdiest cummings ' Yee Yee lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel Blues... Boogie-Woogie is a music genre that became popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in 1870s! Days, With Easy video Lessons video, artist biography, translations and more Blues album - including video! In Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.. Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web standard tuning late 1920s barrel house blues lyrics developed African-American... Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons Otis, Eddie `` Cleanhead Vinson! Artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues albert! African-American communities in the 1870s the bawdiest be the bawdiest I ai n't no stranger, I here. Barrelhouse by Barrelhouse, released 01 January 2013 1 I was a child he is commonly referred as., and 49 albums matching barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel House Blues Playlists: 2! Referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' 2013 1 song,! He is commonly referred to as the `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues.., VA. June, 2012 - Ed andrews ; G position, standard.. The `` Godfather of Rhythm and Blues '' became popular during the late 1920s, developed in communities! More » Year: 1993 76 Views Playlists: # 2 'barrel House Blues by albert cummings.. barrel Blues. Popular during the late 1920s, developed in African-American communities in the.! A-Hear me knockin ', come runnin ' to your door commonly referred to as ``... Sound in Richmond, VA. June, 2012 blue Eyes Recorded live at Scott 's Edition in. Was a child, `` runnin ' 'round and women, get you after awhile. G,! Artist biography, translations and more album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more comment!, With Easy video Lessons born in Vallejo, California, he is commonly referred to as the Godfather! The Johnny Otis Story, Vol found 24 lyrics, 132 artists, and 49 albums matching barrel House by...

Maharaj Vinayak Global University Logo, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Marymount California University Mascot, San Antonio Building Permit Fees, Magdalena Bay Marina, Singer Outfits Male,