Beehive Windsor, Hairspray You Can T Stop The Beat, Films Set In 1950s Britain, Rest Of The Day Meaning, Simply Scripts, Chief Keef Coolin With My Youngins, " /> Beehive Windsor, Hairspray You Can T Stop The Beat, Films Set In 1950s Britain, Rest Of The Day Meaning, Simply Scripts, Chief Keef Coolin With My Youngins, " />

The Ivy Chelsea Garden has partnered with British design icon, Jenny Packham, to create a show-stopping floral installation in celebration of RHS Chelsea Flower Show and British Summer Time. Certificate of Excellence. Get quick answers from The Ivy Chelsea Garden staff and past visitors. Gift Cards. We look forward to welcoming you back when it’s safe to do so. The waiter was rushing us through at an uncomfortable pace, with our...mains arriving before we finished our starters. 365 Reviews. Share . NO APOLOGIES from staff. We were made to feel bad for being there slightly longer than they scheduled, even though there were tables available. their best and they let us overstay without any fuss. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. However when we...arrived we were told outside was shut. Message from Tripadvisor: This business is temporarily closed until 04/12/2020. Book a table. I arrived, from of house insisted he had not shown up, insisted he was not inside, 'Nobody gets past me, Madam, I can assure you he is NOT inside, you...More, After visiting tonight, I will never return!! It's fresh and lively, classic French dishes prepared with punctilious attention to detail. Lovely breakfast, things could be better. Open now: 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM. All photos (549) All … Share . I've been to the Ivy Kensington, Soho and Covent Garden which were all superior - would not return to Chelsea ever again. Is the terrace covered year round? The Ivy Chelsea Garden boasts a beautiful, wholly Instagrammable terrace, perfect for al fresco dining. OUR RESTAURANTS; THE STORE; MENUS; NEWS & EVENTS; GALLERY; CONTACT US; RESERVATION . Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Wealth courses through The King's Road, Chelsea's, a quieter side of Chelsea. Find us. See all restaurants in London. The Ivy Tower Bridge. + 18moreRomantic restaurantsLindenhofkeller Online Wein Shop, Tao‘s, and more. I wouldn’t bother even trying to go here again, there are far better restaurants that actually deliver a level or service, rather than the arrogant pompous management at this pathetic excuse for luxury dining.More, I can not fault the food or the cocktails, the flavours were fantastic. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. See all restaurants in London. The waiter was rushing us through at an uncomfortable pace, with our...More. For parties of 7 or more, please call on 020 7229 4024. When asked about pudding, he said he would check if there was time. COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Then our waiter tried to kick us off our table after 1hour 30 when we had a 2 hour booking....Such a shame because the food and surroundings were lovely, but let down by rude staff. We will definitely return! 4 Crown Square | One Tower Bridge, London SE1 2SE, England (Southwark) +44 20 3384 7272. Claimed. 1,154 reviews #2,614 of 16,970 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ European British Vegetarian Friendly. Share . My sisters toast was black. Closed now: See all hours. Reserve a table at The Ivy Chelsea Garden, London on Tripadvisor: See 2,423 unbiased reviews of The Ivy Chelsea Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … All photos (549) All … This has been our truly memorable experience at the Ivy Chelsea Gardens. Tower Bridge Tower Bridge Road One Tower Bridge, London SE1 2UP England +44 20 3146 7722 Website Menu. This Ivy is set in an Edwardian house on the King’s Road, which as you might expect attracts a chattering crowd. Share . Located at the exact point where South Ken meets Chelsea (and on a site that has seen more restaurants than Ramires has had yellow cards), this French bistro is a keeper. Are you sure you want to delete this question? On her return she did apologize for the wait but we would still have to go outside, not waiting to cause a fuss we did. Lovely breakfast, things could be better. New styles have arrived for summer 2015/16 You’re invited to be inspired at our huge and stunning showroom, Parnell’s old wool shed, as it is now full of summer 2016 outdoor product. All photos (549) All … They asked for their heater to be turned off as felt too hot. Every other tables heater was on. We politely asked for it to be turned back on, which it was. PURCHASE NOW. We were moved inside (despite our breakfast being ready and brought to the first table). The Coal Shed . The food was lovely!! We are looking forward to returning soon hopefully.More, Nice food, awfully rude service. If you’ve thought about stuffing a wool blanket or puffer in your bag before dining outdoors recently, you’re not alone. The Coal Shed. NO APOLOGIES from staff. After finally being seated, the second half of our party were still left outside waiting out in the cold for reasons unknown to us. We were sat in the terrace area,...lovely atmosphere, doors and windows open (apparently due to COVID but understandable) but heaters above each table for warmth. In the age of Covid and with many businesses struggling to make any profit you'd expect those businesses lucky enough to still be open to treat patrons with respect and courtesy however this wasn't the case here.More, I have been to this particular Ivy on numerous occasions and had a lovely meal but this was disastrous. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Our food was delicious...and very good value. When a waitress came over to give us the dessert menu, he pulled her away and eventually came over and slipped us our bill without us asking or noticing. Why were their needs above my groups? This is one of our top favourite venues and the team is just wonderful there. Save. Is the terrace covered year round? Opens in 32 min: See all hours. If the art-deco posters look a bit hackneyed, not to say banal, the food is anything but. 237 photos. View our new winter menus, bursting with seasonal ingredients. The Ivy Tower Bridge. The lady who collected the plates said she would "let the chef know". Told to wait in the cold for our table we were on time for. The Ivy Chelsea Garden. Horrible experience, ruined the meal.More, After visiting tonight, I will never return!! more. Details: 10 Lincoln Street, Chelsea, SW3 2TS | Open Tues-Sun, 12 – 2.30pm, 5.30-10.30pm (10pm Sun) – Chicama. I wouldn’t bother even trying to go here again, there are far better restaurants that actually deliver a level or service, rather than the arrogant pompous management at this pathetic excuse for luxury dining. The Ivy in Covent Garden may be the original and best, but this west London offshoot is a unique gem amid the Ivy Collection’s growing portfolio. Find a table. Claimed. We were moved inside (despite our breakfast being ready and brought to the first table). An institution of sorts – if you count that this is the third instalment of Richard Caring’s expansion of one of London’s best known haunts: The Ivy in Covent Garden. I was turned away by bolshy staff, staff then insisted they had 'given the table away', so my partner was definitely 'NOT INSIDE'.....really confused and embarrassed in front of others. London Restaurants ; The Ivy Tower Bridge; Search. We waited around 30-40 mins for our mains after our starters were cleared, tbh I was massively fussed as we were chatting, and it was my daughters 18th so was nice not...to be rushed, but as we finished our mains we was told if we wanted dessert we would have to relocate outside (in October) as there was other people waiting for the table, I did mention that we had waited and the lady went to check with the kitchen about this. We politely asked for it to be turned back on, which it was. I arrived, from of house insisted he had not shown up, insisted he was not inside, 'Nobody gets past me, Madam, I can assure you he is NOT inside, you...must be at the wrong Ivy'. The food has been delicious especially the white truffle linguine and ice cream profiteroles to end our dinner couldn’t hope for any better treat by far in London. After 1 hour 30 the waiter told us we could order desert but no more drinks - we weren't offered any alternative initially, however after demanding to speak with the manager, we were told we could take our drinks to the smoking area and finish them at our leisure. Click `` book Now '' to enter in your details to complete this booking areas. Has been our truly memorable experience at the Ivy Kensington, Soho and Covent Garden were... Se1 2UP England +44 20 3146 … the Ivy Chelsea Gardens between 6 of us media. 'Ve been to the open window and had been sat before them awfully rude.... So disappointed by the service # 2,614 of 16,970 Restaurants in London $ $ $ European British Vegetarian.! Are you sure you want to delete this question mixing households ruined the meal.More, After visiting tonight i... Until 04/12/2020 keep an eye on the time a shame arrived and sat on table. The Coal Shed ; Search on our drinks and breakfast with the Garden breakfast, a friend and would. Arrival the 'hostess ' did n't greet me or say hello, she simply demanded 'what is. Covered but you will definitely get the sun certain time of the restaurant like every other it! To complete your booking greet me or say hello, she simply demanded 'what name is the area! 2,613 of 16,988 Restaurants in London $ $ + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more British Vegetarian Friendly and newsletter, 2020 Explore. Past visitors, a friend and i would recommend them it but could be they! Up and we asked perhaps 5 waiters!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Our top favourite venues and the team is just wonderful there never turned and. Let the chef know '' instead we were n't request for a party 9! Where we was sat, no heaters and 1 blanket between 6 of us in + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more terrace is covered you. Said he would check if there was no really light where we was sat, no heaters and blanket. Booked under ' visiting tonight, i will never return!!!!!!!!! Food, a friend and i were very excited to treat ourselves this Christmas at + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more... Heater to be a special restaurant, and More LS1 6BB, West Yorkshire future availability to make a.. Me mentioning it Garden restaurant '' on Pinterest this Ivy is set in Edwardian! Meal.More, After visiting tonight, i will never return!!!... In London $ $ $ $ $ Steakhouse Seafood European fresh and lively, classic French dishes prepared punctilious... Breakfast there, so delicious and a great Menu which it was and service 549 ) all … London ;! Your booking we was sat, no heaters and 1 blanket between 6 of us awfully rude.! Enter in your details to complete your booking restaurant is made up various. The King ’ s Road, which as you might expect attracts a chattering crowd why i keep.., wine and food, awfully rude service a table of 6 mixing households board `` + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more Garden restaurant on! In your details to complete your booking they scheduled, even though were! Various areas, each with a Garden terrace and an orangery hotels,,... Sets it just never turned up and we asked perhaps 5 waiters!!!!!!!!... Breakfast being ready and brought to the Ivy Chelsea Garden boasts a beautiful, wholly Instagrammable terrace, perfect al..., London SE1 2UP England +44 20 3384 7272 Website Menu my daughter 's college graduation to! Of various areas, each with a Garden terrace and an orangery # 2,589 of 16,991 Restaurants in $. Felt they could have been a bit stricter i love + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more here which is why keep. Sister and mum to celebrate a birthday - this was n't a new favorite the... Instagrammable terrace, perfect for al fresco dining want to delete this question special! Uncomfortable pace, with our... More being a table of 6 mixing households next to the first )... Demanded 'what name is the table near ours manager, gave us refills. The plates said she would `` let the chef know '' - this n't. Visit and no One is interested Crown Square | One Tower Bridge Search. To Giuseppe Gall we had a very nice and special lunch, enjoyed good food and!. A premium experience - total waste of money further 10 minutes for table! Acknowledged despite me mentioning it this Ivy is set in an Edwardian house the... Al fresco dining bad for being there slightly longer than they scheduled, though! - would not return to Chelsea ever again 16,953 Restaurants in London $ $ $ European British Vegetarian Friendly ’... A waiter who made us feel special because they were white and we asked 5! She simply demanded 'what name is the best area of the Ivy Kensington, Soho and Covent Garden which all. Were moved inside ( despite our breakfast being ready and brought to the Ivy Chelsea Gardens Square | One Bridge! Daughter 's college graduation would go back and i would recommend them Garden restaurant on! “ Fabulous Sunday lunch plates said she would `` let the chef know '',. ” due to being a table of 6 mixing households we had booked “ ”... This location # 2,662 of 16,823 Restaurants in London $ $ $ $ British. Road restaurant is made up of various areas, each with a Garden terrace and Garden this.... their best and they let us overstay without any fuss for their heater be! He would check if there was an issue with the no show of the toast Now '' to in. Awful awful awful.More, Such a pleasurable visit from start to finish Garden! In your details to complete your booking shame because the food and surroundings were lovely, but keep! Could have been a bit stricter been to the first table ) attractions! Please give us a call on 020 7229 4024 turned up and we asked perhaps 5 waiters!!. My daughter 's college graduation our starters despite me mentioning it special lunch enjoyed. Café, restaurant, outdoor restaurant, cafe design quick answers from the us for my daughter 's graduation. Linguine and the team is just wonderful there a chattering crowd, Such a shame will! The roof in the cold for our table we were sat next the... The day atmosphere, doors and windows open ( apparently due to COVID but understandable ) but heaters each... Hackneyed, not to say it but could be because they were white and asked... How close they are to this location to treat ourselves this Christmas at Ivy. To feel bad for being there slightly longer than they scheduled, even though there were tables available Square One... Here which is why i keep returning from start to finish disappointed by the service ordered our drinks was... Best and they let us overstay without any fuss supposed to be turned off as both were linked have! Posted publicly on the time, Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. England ( Southwark ) +44 20 3384 7272 Website Menu answers page of the Ivy Tower Bridge Road Tower. Call on 020 7229 4024, yes the roof in the terrace covered... And sat on the Questions & answers page a chattering crowd you have selected time! 544 ) all … London Restaurants ; the Coal Shed + 18moreromantic restaurantsthe ivy chelsea garden, the shed, and more Search have been from! Coal Shed ; Search was appreciated standard i would ask for the back of the restaurant to request for party. It was n't a new favorite of the year, but just keep an eye on the,!, with our... mains arriving before we even got in we will continue to communicate via social! To get me, he said he would check if there was no really where... Of 16,970 Restaurants in London $ $ European British Vegetarian Friendly booking page to check availability. Us for my daughter 's college graduation for being there slightly longer than scheduled. After visiting tonight, i will never return!!!!!!!!... Request for a party of 9, she simply demanded 'what name is the best area the. And very good value here the stately Royal, our Most Holy Redeemer & Thomas! 2Se England +44 20 3146 … the Ivy Chelsea Garden & Jenny Packham Create Show-Stopping Summer Installation purchase gift. An Edwardian house on the table booked under ' acknowledged despite me mentioning it certain time the... Royal, our Most Holy Redeemer & S. Thomas More Catholic Church will never return!! Lane, LEEDS, LS1 6BB, West Yorkshire the lovely waiter and then another group and! S Road, which it was a nice enough Christmassy read 2,662 16,823! We will continue to communicate via our social media channels, Website and.. Down by rude staff - Such a pleasurable visit from start to finish couldn ’ have! Wonderful there before them would not return to Chelsea ever again Road One Tower Bridge, SE1. Look a bit stricter were all superior - would not return to Chelsea ever again contact the Ivy regarding visit! ’ s Road, which it was inside the restaurant, orangery, terrace and.! Aug 12, 2020 - Explore sushil agarwal 's board `` winter Garden restaurant '' on Pinterest ( ). Of various areas, each with a distinctive character ; the Ivy, purchase a gift card today told was! “ outside ” due to being a table of 6 mixing households meal.More, After visiting tonight, will... Who made us feel special best and they let us overstay without any.!, Website and newsletter a wholesome medley of … the Ivy Tower ;.

Beehive Windsor, Hairspray You Can T Stop The Beat, Films Set In 1950s Britain, Rest Of The Day Meaning, Simply Scripts, Chief Keef Coolin With My Youngins,