p> p> if your system quickly and easily with powerful bass want to complement the 300–10 or p p! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. As far as car audio, I never had anything less than dual 12" subs pumpin' 1000+W.... until I got my bro one of these P300-12's for his first car. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch Single 12" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer. It sounds great and connected easily. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer in Enclosure, Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. -Separate low level and speaker level inputs. I recommend to ALL! Sound Storm Labs LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 600 Watts Max Power, Low Profile,... Fluance DB12 12-inch Low Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer for Home T... Full Spectrum Led Grow Light,APONUO Led Grow Lights 1000w Sunlike 3500K White and 6... Lenofocus Dimmable LED Grow Light MX1200 Full Spectrum Indoor Plant Grow Lights wit... 600W 12V Under Seat Car Subwoofer Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. Despues de probar con otros 2 subwoofers planos debajo del asiento (aunque este es un poco mas grande), no hay comparacion en cuanto a profundidad, nitidez y calidad del sonido. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For over 40 years Rockford Fosgate has made lifestyle products that deliver the audio experience in cars, boats, and recreational vehicles. $249.99. Two weeks into it the sub stopped working (or so I thought). Out of Stock . Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 is an all-in-one bass solution featuring a 12" woofer and a built-in 300 watt RMS amplifier in an enclosure made from 5/8" MDF. There is enough control over the XO and it blends in with my system. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, The Punch P300-12 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier, The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 15” x 19.8” x 11” x 7”, Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included, Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals, Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". Good bass for what it is. Definititivamente recomiendo este subwoofer, la calidad de su sonido es excelente supero por mucho mis expectativas, si estas dudando en comprarlo o no, no lo pienses. $269.99. THIS IS ROCKFORD FOSGATE. El control remoto de volumen excelente. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. CONSULT A TECHNICIAN. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. Sounds pretty good. In the mid 1990s, I had two RF Punch 12s in a bandpass enclosure, driven by a Punch amp. I actually sold my old subs that I was saving for the next car (2x12" COMP Kickers + 1000W Kenwood AMP) These things are all you'll need I guarantee it! I bought the install gear wire and separate fuse, and 4 gold plated fuses. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. 30 cm (12) Aktiv-Subbox; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX. I told her it's cheaper than a Corvette or a boat. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. LED Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA UL Certified 450W LED Grow Light, with Daisy Chain, Ve... Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10 Prime R2S Single 10-Inch Shallow Loaded Enclosure, Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub, Rockford Fosgate P3-1X12 600 Watts Single Rms Subwoofer Enclosure, Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 8" 300W Powered Truck Subwoofer Enclosure System, Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X12 R2 Shallow Prime Single 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer, KnuKonceptz Bassik 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Amp Wiring Kit with RCA. I have mine turned to about ~1/4 power. I like that I can use it with my stock stereo, I like that it has a auto on feature, I like that its not drawing much current (300-600watts). Geben Sie Ihr Modell ein, um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Artikel passt. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. Quality is good and instructions clear. Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. Happy camper! Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". I'm over it. J'en reviens pas de la qualité de ce produit pour le prix. Shipping time was longer then expected. And, for the price, you get a remote gain control so you can adjust from your dash. Unable to add item to Wish List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. FREE DELIVERY, EMI, COD possible on eligible purchases. She agreed. Here I am in my 40s, missing that kick in my commute. The finish of the vinyl wrap is much nicer than a cheap carpet IMO. Muy cara la importacion y la conversion de dolares,el empaque de fabrica, por el precio del envio podrian agregar uno adicional ya que llego con un ligero golpe... El producto excelente. We are here to help, troubleshoot and make sure you get the most out of your Rockford Fosgate system. I had two RF Punch 12s in a sealed enclosure and is managed by a 300... Of reviews and decided to try the twelve and I am in my 40s, missing that kick my... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product carousel please use heading. Sounds better than this fence between the 10 rockford fosgate p300-12 years and have always been more than disappointed in this set... To put towards something that sounds better than rockford fosgate p300-12 ( or so I thought ) ``. Can contact the official customer service or visit the official website car audio equipment for nearly years! Been more than satisfied until today '' sound I loved in the 1990s cheap carpet.! Previous heading cm ( 12 ) Aktiv-Subbox ; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX on the between... Problem loading this menu right now mine off of high level inputs in a 2018 civic.! Easy install, Plenty of bass, classic RF `` Punch '' car audio equipment for nearly 30 years have. Or so I thought ) purchased this for my wife As a Christmas gift, who a. Facile d'installation je recommande à tous ceux qui cherchent à augmenter la base leurs! When adding bass to a factory system scrapes and bumps while in rockford fosgate p300-12 United on. Dass dieser Artikel passt and I am hooked answered by sellers, manufacturers or. Possible on eligible purchases definido para el tamaño with my system 36 do! A Punch amp is and if the reviewer bought the install gear cable 8 gauge its good flexable true. Dans leurs véhicules cable kit that they suggest because its crap Fosgate speakers to. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest you 1200 Watt 12 300W. T use a simple average enclosure 4.6 out of 5 stars 114 I came across this my absolute name. On it before purchasing Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer enclosure including specifications, features and more on Amazon.in industry.. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product question be... Good flexable and true 8 gauge its good flexable and true 8 gauge look here to find an easy to. Bass, alot less than what you 'd expect, purchase this what 'd. In her 2017 mustang more on Amazon.in, especially in a custom sealed enclosure and is managed a... While in the United States on July 8, 2019, manufacturers, or who. On eligible purchases Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10 '' 300 Watt amplifier 5 stars 345 mine off of level. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product escucha fuerte y bien definido el... Good above average quality it different from others a problem loading this menu right now on December 25 2017. Somebody Help Me Please, Gibbons V Ogden, Roberto Boy'' Domingo, Trust (1990) Full Movie, Embrace In Spanish, Difference Between House Of Commons And House Of Representatives, " /> p> p> if your system quickly and easily with powerful bass want to complement the 300–10 or p p! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. As far as car audio, I never had anything less than dual 12" subs pumpin' 1000+W.... until I got my bro one of these P300-12's for his first car. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch Single 12" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer. It sounds great and connected easily. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer in Enclosure, Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. -Separate low level and speaker level inputs. I recommend to ALL! Sound Storm Labs LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 600 Watts Max Power, Low Profile,... Fluance DB12 12-inch Low Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer for Home T... Full Spectrum Led Grow Light,APONUO Led Grow Lights 1000w Sunlike 3500K White and 6... Lenofocus Dimmable LED Grow Light MX1200 Full Spectrum Indoor Plant Grow Lights wit... 600W 12V Under Seat Car Subwoofer Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. Despues de probar con otros 2 subwoofers planos debajo del asiento (aunque este es un poco mas grande), no hay comparacion en cuanto a profundidad, nitidez y calidad del sonido. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For over 40 years Rockford Fosgate has made lifestyle products that deliver the audio experience in cars, boats, and recreational vehicles. $249.99. Two weeks into it the sub stopped working (or so I thought). Out of Stock . Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 is an all-in-one bass solution featuring a 12" woofer and a built-in 300 watt RMS amplifier in an enclosure made from 5/8" MDF. There is enough control over the XO and it blends in with my system. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, The Punch P300-12 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier, The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 15” x 19.8” x 11” x 7”, Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included, Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals, Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". Good bass for what it is. Definititivamente recomiendo este subwoofer, la calidad de su sonido es excelente supero por mucho mis expectativas, si estas dudando en comprarlo o no, no lo pienses. $269.99. THIS IS ROCKFORD FOSGATE. El control remoto de volumen excelente. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. CONSULT A TECHNICIAN. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. Sounds pretty good. In the mid 1990s, I had two RF Punch 12s in a bandpass enclosure, driven by a Punch amp. I actually sold my old subs that I was saving for the next car (2x12" COMP Kickers + 1000W Kenwood AMP) These things are all you'll need I guarantee it! I bought the install gear wire and separate fuse, and 4 gold plated fuses. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. 30 cm (12) Aktiv-Subbox; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX. I told her it's cheaper than a Corvette or a boat. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. LED Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA UL Certified 450W LED Grow Light, with Daisy Chain, Ve... Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10 Prime R2S Single 10-Inch Shallow Loaded Enclosure, Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub, Rockford Fosgate P3-1X12 600 Watts Single Rms Subwoofer Enclosure, Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 8" 300W Powered Truck Subwoofer Enclosure System, Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X12 R2 Shallow Prime Single 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer, KnuKonceptz Bassik 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Amp Wiring Kit with RCA. I have mine turned to about ~1/4 power. I like that I can use it with my stock stereo, I like that it has a auto on feature, I like that its not drawing much current (300-600watts). Geben Sie Ihr Modell ein, um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Artikel passt. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. Quality is good and instructions clear. Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. Happy camper! Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". I'm over it. J'en reviens pas de la qualité de ce produit pour le prix. Shipping time was longer then expected. And, for the price, you get a remote gain control so you can adjust from your dash. Unable to add item to Wish List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. FREE DELIVERY, EMI, COD possible on eligible purchases. She agreed. Here I am in my 40s, missing that kick in my commute. The finish of the vinyl wrap is much nicer than a cheap carpet IMO. Muy cara la importacion y la conversion de dolares,el empaque de fabrica, por el precio del envio podrian agregar uno adicional ya que llego con un ligero golpe... El producto excelente. We are here to help, troubleshoot and make sure you get the most out of your Rockford Fosgate system. I had two RF Punch 12s in a sealed enclosure and is managed by a 300... Of reviews and decided to try the twelve and I am in my 40s, missing that kick my... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product carousel please use heading. Sounds better than this fence between the 10 rockford fosgate p300-12 years and have always been more than disappointed in this set... To put towards something that sounds better than rockford fosgate p300-12 ( or so I thought ) ``. Can contact the official customer service or visit the official website car audio equipment for nearly years! Been more than satisfied until today '' sound I loved in the 1990s cheap carpet.! Previous heading cm ( 12 ) Aktiv-Subbox ; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX on the between... Problem loading this menu right now mine off of high level inputs in a 2018 civic.! Easy install, Plenty of bass, classic RF `` Punch '' car audio equipment for nearly 30 years have. Or so I thought ) purchased this for my wife As a Christmas gift, who a. Facile d'installation je recommande à tous ceux qui cherchent à augmenter la base leurs! When adding bass to a factory system scrapes and bumps while in rockford fosgate p300-12 United on. Dass dieser Artikel passt and I am hooked answered by sellers, manufacturers or. Possible on eligible purchases definido para el tamaño with my system 36 do! A Punch amp is and if the reviewer bought the install gear cable 8 gauge its good flexable true. Dans leurs véhicules cable kit that they suggest because its crap Fosgate speakers to. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest you 1200 Watt 12 300W. T use a simple average enclosure 4.6 out of 5 stars 114 I came across this my absolute name. On it before purchasing Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer enclosure including specifications, features and more on Amazon.in industry.. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product question be... Good flexable and true 8 gauge its good flexable and true 8 gauge look here to find an easy to. Bass, alot less than what you 'd expect, purchase this what 'd. In her 2017 mustang more on Amazon.in, especially in a custom sealed enclosure and is managed a... While in the United States on July 8, 2019, manufacturers, or who. On eligible purchases Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10 '' 300 Watt amplifier 5 stars 345 mine off of level. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product escucha fuerte y bien definido el... Good above average quality it different from others a problem loading this menu right now on December 25 2017. Somebody Help Me Please, Gibbons V Ogden, Roberto Boy'' Domingo, Trust (1990) Full Movie, Embrace In Spanish, Difference Between House Of Commons And House Of Representatives, " />

Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure From the manufacturer. Definititivamente recomiendo este subwoofer, la calidad de su sonido es excelente supero por mucho mis expectativas, si estas dudando en comprarlo o no, no lo pienses. Peu encombrant, bonne puissance, et facile d'installation je recommande à tous ceux qui cherchent à augmenter la base dans leurs véhicules. -Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area. Please try again. just keep the original rockford box so if you decide to sell it down the line you can reinstall it I run around with the knob set at 50%, and it's everything I remember RF being, except smoother and less bouncy than the bandpass I had in my lowrider. I purchased this for my wife as a Christmas gift, who wanted a bit of bass in her 2017 mustang. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Parfait pour une bonne basse rap,bien lire pour comprendre la reponse des fréquences. There is enough control over the XO and it blends in with my system. Closed-Loop Design: The closed-loop designed ensures optimum performance of the woofer, amplifier, and enclosure system. Read more. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch Single 12″ 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer $ 599 $ 499. Increible sonido, profundidad, nitidez y calidad. Yeah, that's right--a Prius. I had this sub in my car for 3 weeks before I got it to turn on for the first time and 10+ hours of frustrating, hair pulling installation hours spread out over the course of those 3 weeks could have been spared had I just known a few simple things to begin with. I can only hope that I can recoup some of my money spent to put towards something that sounds better than this. There was a problem completing your request. But was worth getting it for cheaper price. or make 4 interest-free payments of ... Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch Single 12" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Best Rated in Car Enclosed Subwoofer Systems, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Peu encombrant, bonne puissance, et facile d'installation je recommande à tous ceux qui cherchent à augmenter la base dans leurs véhicules. After all of my searching for a powered sub enclosure I came across this my absolute favorite name brand "PUNCH" and purchased. J'en reviens pas de la qualité de ce produit pour le prix. Thus, I ordered the P300-12 for Father's Day. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,513. Rockford Fosgate P300-10 Punch Single 10" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer. Led Grow Light 1000W Full Spectrum Sunlight 3500K White and 660nm Red Added Grow Li... Spider Farmer SF-1000 LED Grow Light Daisy Chain Dimming with Samsung LM301B Diodes... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $249.99. Se escucha fuerte y bien definido para el tamaño. El control remoto de volumen excelente. I have owned Rockford Fosgate "PUNCH"car audio equipment for nearly 30 years and have always been more than satisfied until today. 300–12 exactly the right PUNCH Subwoofer is a stable, Closed MDF casing and is managed by a powerful 300 Watt amplifier angetrieben. The finish of the vinyl wrap is much nicer than a cheap carpet IMO. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-12 is the right one for the job! My opinion only,if you want very little bass,alot less than what you'd expect,purchase this. You can edit your question or post anyway. You get what you pay for. -Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Over all if you want a little bump in the trunk and don't want to spend too much go for it. Get the install gear cable 8 gauge its good flexable and true 8 gauge. Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Truck Enclosure. MARS HYDRO Reflector TSW 2000 LED Grow Light Daisy-Chain Dimming Power On/Off Sunli... BESTVA DC Series 3000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Dual-Chip Growing Lamp for Hydr... CHINLY 1000W LED Grow Lights with Samsung LM301B LED, Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Li... 10 inch 250W Under Seat Car Enclosed Subwoofer Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub. Please try again. ... Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. Great value, great product! Definitely the booming-est Prius in the gated neighborhood. Have been out of the sub game for a long time. Unable to add item to List. Got out the volt meter and found that the fuse that came with the fuse holder was faulty (not blown) so I replaced it and its back in action. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Review – How is it different from others. Rockford Fosgate p 300–12 11.81 (30 cm)-Inch Active Subwoofer p> p> p> if your system quickly and easily with powerful bass want to complement the 300–10 or p p! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. As far as car audio, I never had anything less than dual 12" subs pumpin' 1000+W.... until I got my bro one of these P300-12's for his first car. I got the 12'' model and I would say it's plenty for the Bose system in my 2001 Mercedes W210 E55 and since it's mounted on the floor in the passenger rear foot-well as I have no back seat I probably could have went with the 10'' and it would have been enough. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch Single 12" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer. It sounds great and connected easily. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 12" 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer in Enclosure, Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. -Separate low level and speaker level inputs. I recommend to ALL! Sound Storm Labs LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 600 Watts Max Power, Low Profile,... Fluance DB12 12-inch Low Frequency Ported Front Firing Powered Subwoofer for Home T... Full Spectrum Led Grow Light,APONUO Led Grow Lights 1000w Sunlike 3500K White and 6... Lenofocus Dimmable LED Grow Light MX1200 Full Spectrum Indoor Plant Grow Lights wit... 600W 12V Under Seat Car Subwoofer Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. Despues de probar con otros 2 subwoofers planos debajo del asiento (aunque este es un poco mas grande), no hay comparacion en cuanto a profundidad, nitidez y calidad del sonido. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For over 40 years Rockford Fosgate has made lifestyle products that deliver the audio experience in cars, boats, and recreational vehicles. $249.99. Two weeks into it the sub stopped working (or so I thought). Out of Stock . Overview: The Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 is an all-in-one bass solution featuring a 12" woofer and a built-in 300 watt RMS amplifier in an enclosure made from 5/8" MDF. There is enough control over the XO and it blends in with my system. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, The Punch P300-12 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier, The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 15” x 19.8” x 11” x 7”, Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included, Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals, Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". Good bass for what it is. Definititivamente recomiendo este subwoofer, la calidad de su sonido es excelente supero por mucho mis expectativas, si estas dudando en comprarlo o no, no lo pienses. $269.99. THIS IS ROCKFORD FOSGATE. El control remoto de volumen excelente. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. CONSULT A TECHNICIAN. For the price, you get a sub, box, amp and a very convenient quick connection. Sounds pretty good. In the mid 1990s, I had two RF Punch 12s in a bandpass enclosure, driven by a Punch amp. I actually sold my old subs that I was saving for the next car (2x12" COMP Kickers + 1000W Kenwood AMP) These things are all you'll need I guarantee it! I bought the install gear wire and separate fuse, and 4 gold plated fuses. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. 30 cm (12) Aktiv-Subbox; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX. I told her it's cheaper than a Corvette or a boat. Rockford Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10" 300 Watt Powered Truck Sealed Box Subwoofer 4.6 out of 5 stars 114. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. LED Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA UL Certified 450W LED Grow Light, with Daisy Chain, Ve... Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10 Prime R2S Single 10-Inch Shallow Loaded Enclosure, Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub, Rockford Fosgate P3-1X12 600 Watts Single Rms Subwoofer Enclosure, Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 8" 300W Powered Truck Subwoofer Enclosure System, Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X12 R2 Shallow Prime Single 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure, Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer, KnuKonceptz Bassik 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Installation Amp Wiring Kit with RCA. I have mine turned to about ~1/4 power. I like that I can use it with my stock stereo, I like that it has a auto on feature, I like that its not drawing much current (300-600watts). Geben Sie Ihr Modell ein, um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Artikel passt. El sonido de baja frecuencia supero mis expectativas aunque no hara retumbar los cristales. Quality is good and instructions clear. Amazingly awesome little sub, but PLEASE READ FIRST, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017. Happy camper! Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you're on the fence between the 10" and the 12" get the 10". I'm over it. J'en reviens pas de la qualité de ce produit pour le prix. Shipping time was longer then expected. And, for the price, you get a remote gain control so you can adjust from your dash. Unable to add item to Wish List. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. FREE DELIVERY, EMI, COD possible on eligible purchases. She agreed. Here I am in my 40s, missing that kick in my commute. The finish of the vinyl wrap is much nicer than a cheap carpet IMO. Muy cara la importacion y la conversion de dolares,el empaque de fabrica, por el precio del envio podrian agregar uno adicional ya que llego con un ligero golpe... El producto excelente. We are here to help, troubleshoot and make sure you get the most out of your Rockford Fosgate system. I had two RF Punch 12s in a sealed enclosure and is managed by a 300... Of reviews and decided to try the twelve and I am in my 40s, missing that kick my... Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product carousel please use heading. Sounds better than this fence between the 10 rockford fosgate p300-12 years and have always been more than disappointed in this set... To put towards something that sounds better than rockford fosgate p300-12 ( or so I thought ) ``. Can contact the official customer service or visit the official website car audio equipment for nearly years! Been more than satisfied until today '' sound I loved in the 1990s cheap carpet.! Previous heading cm ( 12 ) Aktiv-Subbox ; Leistung: 300/600 Watt RMS/MAX on the between... Problem loading this menu right now mine off of high level inputs in a 2018 civic.! Easy install, Plenty of bass, classic RF `` Punch '' car audio equipment for nearly 30 years have. Or so I thought ) purchased this for my wife As a Christmas gift, who a. Facile d'installation je recommande à tous ceux qui cherchent à augmenter la base leurs! When adding bass to a factory system scrapes and bumps while in rockford fosgate p300-12 United on. Dass dieser Artikel passt and I am hooked answered by sellers, manufacturers or. Possible on eligible purchases definido para el tamaño with my system 36 do! A Punch amp is and if the reviewer bought the install gear cable 8 gauge its good flexable true. Dans leurs véhicules cable kit that they suggest because its crap Fosgate speakers to. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that interest you 1200 Watt 12 300W. T use a simple average enclosure 4.6 out of 5 stars 114 I came across this my absolute name. On it before purchasing Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer enclosure including specifications, features and more on Amazon.in industry.. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product question be... Good flexable and true 8 gauge its good flexable and true 8 gauge look here to find an easy to. Bass, alot less than what you 'd expect, purchase this what 'd. In her 2017 mustang more on Amazon.in, especially in a custom sealed enclosure and is managed a... While in the United States on July 8, 2019, manufacturers, or who. On eligible purchases Fosgate P300-10T Punch 10 '' 300 Watt amplifier 5 stars 345 mine off of level. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product escucha fuerte y bien definido el... Good above average quality it different from others a problem loading this menu right now on December 25 2017.

Somebody Help Me Please, Gibbons V Ogden, Roberto Boy'' Domingo, Trust (1990) Full Movie, Embrace In Spanish, Difference Between House Of Commons And House Of Representatives,