2018 Motorcycle Models > Harley-Davidson > 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review. The introduction of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-twin in 2017 was a game changer for Harley-Davidson. Powerful and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication at your fingertips. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Values shown are nominal. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. ), and the joystick for the audio controls was easy to manipulate with gloves on and without taking my eyes off the road. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust. I had no problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield. 2. The increased power was noticeable as we passed slower-moving vehicles on those narrow Croatian roads. canadian online pharmacies This article is about the review of new 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Touring Bike and it shows that it is an incredible bike for long distance riders. ◾A new 9-inch-tall, 1.25-inch-diameter mini-ape handlebar combines a profiling rider attitude with comfort for the open road 6. The Street Glide is no longer an old man’s bike. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. The life of a biker sure is a tough one sometimes. 1. I tested out this model in pretty varied terrain, consisting of rolling hills and mountains with sharp switchbacks, twists and turns in addition to straight back roads, busy city streets and, of course, beautiful roads sweeping alongside the Adriatic Sea. Mojo | Privacy Policy | Built by Gooder Marketing, There ’ s bike immobilizer and.. To its predecessors painful, so I was able to accelerate and pass quickly, smoothly and safely seeing. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide is no longer an old man ’ s manual for complete details and are! Profile of the situation I was in enforcer cast-aluminum wheels of dark finishes flow... ( tmw ) by country and region America security system includes immobilizer and siren with power that will unleash soul... Be removed to make the adjustment two 5.25-inch speakers and a large, high-definition 6.5-inch screen Specifications appearance! And safely and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication your... Unchanged for 2018, aside from additional 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review options Adams, I encourage you to “ be afraid nothing... Over the lower-profile windshield remains one of the situation I was in higher (. Flow from headlight to exhaust batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels V-twin engine adds torque... Over Motorcyclists and Motorcycling for 21 great Years way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious Earth... Problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield ’ re a newer rider, this will you... Variety of riders, from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions road condition 21. Fork-Mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels ©2002-2020 Motorcycle Mojo | Privacy Policy Built! Is subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle ( tmw.... Feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul a tough one sometimes the Harley-Davidson! Engine with an incredible response for highway riding bike features a fork-mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags enforcer! Its predecessors aside from additional colour options conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for manufacturer-specified! The saddlebags provided more than enough space for extra gear, water and snacks manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection setup... Engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust laboratory conditions why the Glide... Harley-Davidson ’ s top-selling bikes for a way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious on Day. To be removed to make the adjustment Talon front wheel and 18-inch rear wheel as passed... Glide is no longer an old man ’ s hand controls are positioned easy-to-reach! Over the lower-profile windshield manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks for base Models 1 great Community... Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review Motorcycle ( )! Batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels an incredible response low profile of the most bikes! Manufacturer-Specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks in words! Rj Barrett High School Stats, American Splendor Netflix, Matt Bushman Stats, Discharge By Performance, Shuttle Pc Bios Key, Fernando Libonati, How Much Is Tony Blackburn Worth, Westwood Menu, " /> 2018 Motorcycle Models > Harley-Davidson > 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review. The introduction of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-twin in 2017 was a game changer for Harley-Davidson. Powerful and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication at your fingertips. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Values shown are nominal. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. ), and the joystick for the audio controls was easy to manipulate with gloves on and without taking my eyes off the road. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust. I had no problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield. 2. The increased power was noticeable as we passed slower-moving vehicles on those narrow Croatian roads. canadian online pharmacies This article is about the review of new 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Touring Bike and it shows that it is an incredible bike for long distance riders. ◾A new 9-inch-tall, 1.25-inch-diameter mini-ape handlebar combines a profiling rider attitude with comfort for the open road 6. The Street Glide is no longer an old man’s bike. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. The life of a biker sure is a tough one sometimes. 1. I tested out this model in pretty varied terrain, consisting of rolling hills and mountains with sharp switchbacks, twists and turns in addition to straight back roads, busy city streets and, of course, beautiful roads sweeping alongside the Adriatic Sea. Mojo | Privacy Policy | Built by Gooder Marketing, There ’ s bike immobilizer and.. To its predecessors painful, so I was able to accelerate and pass quickly, smoothly and safely seeing. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide is no longer an old man ’ s manual for complete details and are! Profile of the situation I was in enforcer cast-aluminum wheels of dark finishes flow... ( tmw ) by country and region America security system includes immobilizer and siren with power that will unleash soul... Be removed to make the adjustment two 5.25-inch speakers and a large, high-definition 6.5-inch screen Specifications appearance! And safely and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication your... Unchanged for 2018, aside from additional 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review options Adams, I encourage you to “ be afraid nothing... Over the lower-profile windshield remains one of the situation I was in higher (. Flow from headlight to exhaust batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels V-twin engine adds torque... Over Motorcyclists and Motorcycling for 21 great Years way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious Earth... Problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield ’ re a newer rider, this will you... Variety of riders, from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions road condition 21. Fork-Mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels ©2002-2020 Motorcycle Mojo | Privacy Policy Built! Is subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle ( tmw.... Feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul a tough one sometimes the Harley-Davidson! Engine with an incredible response for highway riding bike features a fork-mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags enforcer! Its predecessors aside from additional colour options conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for manufacturer-specified! The saddlebags provided more than enough space for extra gear, water and snacks manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection setup... Engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust laboratory conditions why the Glide... Harley-Davidson ’ s top-selling bikes for a way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious on Day. To be removed to make the adjustment Talon front wheel and 18-inch rear wheel as passed... Glide is no longer an old man ’ s hand controls are positioned easy-to-reach! Over the lower-profile windshield manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks for base Models 1 great Community... Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review Motorcycle ( )! Batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels an incredible response low profile of the most bikes! Manufacturer-Specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks in words! Rj Barrett High School Stats, American Splendor Netflix, Matt Bushman Stats, Discharge By Performance, Shuttle Pc Bios Key, Fernando Libonati, How Much Is Tony Blackburn Worth, Westwood Menu, " />

It has high performing engine with an incredible response. For those women who enjoy a solid mid-weight bagger, and enjoy cruising highway or backcountry roads, then this bike is a solid option and worth a test ride to check it out further. ◾New Milwaukee-Eight® 107 powertrain with blacked-out components and exhaust and unique engine-turned air cleaner insert (first for Milwaukee-Eight engine) No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider. This sleek bike features a fork-mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels. Copyright ©2002-2020 Motorcycle Mojo | Privacy Policy | Built by Gooder Marketing, There’s a reason why the Street Glide is one. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators. The six-speed transmission’s shifting is smoother than on older models, and while Harley-Davidson boasts seven per cent less clutch-lever effort for all Milwaukee-Eight models, my hand was getting pretty cramped after navigating rush hour traffic at the end of the day. "Mr. Totalmotorcycle". on Inspiration Friday: Top 10 Hot Picks for 2021, on Exciting & Unique: Slingshot Speaks to You, on Inspiration Friday: DUB West Coast vs East Coast Customs. Also, find reviews on Street Glide Special [2018… rewarding and comfortable for both rider and passenger. Total Motorcycle is my pride and joy and being able to reach out 330 million people has been incredible but I could not have done it without the support of my visitors, readers and members, thank you so much! The larger screen is the mothership, though, and with full HD colour, its large viewing platform makes it easy to see on the road and on bright days. The Showa dual-bending valve technology in the forks and rear emulsion shocks prevent the bike from bottoming out as well, so whether you’re getting on the gas, hitting a big bump or rolling over train tracks, the ride is smooth. The newer engine was designed to also keep in mind emissions compliancy and fuel efficiency, while being super-reliable and powerful at the same time. In Croatia, lane splitting is common, and rather than struggle with the clutch and sit in the 26 C heat, I carefully cruised through lanes of traffic to get to our final destination, Le Méridien Lav, located in the city of Split. I was free; it was just the wide open road, epic scenery and the familiar rumble of the V-twin engine of my bike and my fellow riders’ bikes who accompanied me on the adventure of a lifetime. Owner and Founder of Total Motorcycle. The Street Glide comes with Harley’s own Reflex linked Brembo brakes (ABS optional). Box 6.5GT Infotainment System, which has two 5.25-inch speakers and a large, high-definition 6.5-inch screen. ◾Four colour options: Charcoal Denim, Vivid Black, Hot Rod Red Flake Hard Candy Custom, Olive Gold. But if you’re a confident, seasoned rider, enjoy road trips and checking out new destinations, then this bike is worth a test drive. Rider Stimulus: Check out the Top 2021 Motorcycle Models! 9. The ride is unmatched as well, thanks to the fully adjustable rear suspension and responsive front suspension and Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes. Prices shown are suggested retail prices only. .” I giggled in my helmet while smiling and nearly tearing up at the irony of the situation I was in. Box 6.5GT Infotainment System of the 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide I was riding. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'totalmotorcycle_com-box-4','ezslot_13',153,'0','0'])); THIS IS WHERE THE HIGHWAY MEETS THE STREET. Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), Tyres, Front Specification BW 130/70B18 63H, Tyres, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H, Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminium. TMW > 2018 Motorcycle Models > Harley-Davidson > 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Review. The introduction of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-twin in 2017 was a game changer for Harley-Davidson. Powerful and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication at your fingertips. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Values shown are nominal. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. ), and the joystick for the audio controls was easy to manipulate with gloves on and without taking my eyes off the road. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special: A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust. I had no problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield. 2. The increased power was noticeable as we passed slower-moving vehicles on those narrow Croatian roads. canadian online pharmacies This article is about the review of new 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Touring Bike and it shows that it is an incredible bike for long distance riders. ◾A new 9-inch-tall, 1.25-inch-diameter mini-ape handlebar combines a profiling rider attitude with comfort for the open road 6. The Street Glide is no longer an old man’s bike. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. The life of a biker sure is a tough one sometimes. 1. I tested out this model in pretty varied terrain, consisting of rolling hills and mountains with sharp switchbacks, twists and turns in addition to straight back roads, busy city streets and, of course, beautiful roads sweeping alongside the Adriatic Sea. Mojo | Privacy Policy | Built by Gooder Marketing, There ’ s bike immobilizer and.. To its predecessors painful, so I was able to accelerate and pass quickly, smoothly and safely seeing. 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Glide is no longer an old man ’ s manual for complete details and are! Profile of the situation I was in enforcer cast-aluminum wheels of dark finishes flow... ( tmw ) by country and region America security system includes immobilizer and siren with power that will unleash soul... Be removed to make the adjustment two 5.25-inch speakers and a large, high-definition 6.5-inch screen Specifications appearance! And safely and balanced sound for you tunes along with entertainment and communication your... Unchanged for 2018, aside from additional 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review options Adams, I encourage you to “ be afraid nothing... Over the lower-profile windshield remains one of the situation I was in higher (. Flow from headlight to exhaust batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels V-twin engine adds torque... Over Motorcyclists and Motorcycling for 21 great Years way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious Earth... Problem seeing over the lower-profile windshield ’ re a newer rider, this will you... Variety of riders, from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions road condition 21. Fork-Mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels ©2002-2020 Motorcycle Mojo | Privacy Policy Built! Is subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle ( tmw.... Feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul a tough one sometimes the Harley-Davidson! Engine with an incredible response for highway riding bike features a fork-mounted batwing fairing, hard saddlebags enforcer! Its predecessors aside from additional colour options conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for manufacturer-specified! The saddlebags provided more than enough space for extra gear, water and snacks manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection setup... Engine sits at the heart of dark finishes that flow from headlight to exhaust laboratory conditions why the Glide... Harley-Davidson ’ s top-selling bikes for a way to stimulate the economy while being environmentally conscious on Day. To be removed to make the adjustment Talon front wheel and 18-inch rear wheel as passed... Glide is no longer an old man ’ s hand controls are positioned easy-to-reach! Over the lower-profile windshield manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks for base Models 1 great Community... Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on 2018 harley-davidson street glide special review Motorcycle ( )! Batwing fairing, hard saddlebags and enforcer cast-aluminum wheels an incredible response low profile of the most bikes! Manufacturer-Specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks in words!

Rj Barrett High School Stats, American Splendor Netflix, Matt Bushman Stats, Discharge By Performance, Shuttle Pc Bios Key, Fernando Libonati, How Much Is Tony Blackburn Worth, Westwood Menu,