condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Avantone model name / number: CV12. We use a hand-selected 6072 tube and a US-made T/14 transformer, as well as audiophile-grade components throughout the audio signal path. Page 2- Avantone CV-12 Ostali muzički instrumenti i studijska oprema This circuit kit includes two filter capacitor values so that you can personalize the mic's high-pass filter behavior. A wide range of tech reviews, gadgets and mini speakers for playing music with your friends. £299. Good for price. Our rugged CV-12 microphone body … It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, thus making it sensitive to sounds and capable of capturing even the minute ones, producing accurate sounding professional output. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. AKG P420. Vintage Sounding Microphone – Avantone CV12. The mic is definitely best suited in the recording studio, as I wouldn't use it anywhere else. The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. This microphone is in fantastic condition, and sounds great. The frequency response changes as you switch across the different patterns. Avantone C12 vs Advanced Audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors. For the CV12, they started out with an overhauled circuit that tames the mic's high-mid bump, resulting in a flatter frequency response. 7 . Some microphones are so warm; they are incredibly hard to mix with a HPF. I will be swapping the NTK stock tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I've been told improves the sound immensely. Being based off of the legendary AKG C12, the CV-12 boasts a similar powerful bottom-end and of course the famous present yet very smooth top-end. The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The Avant Electronics Avantone CV-12 is a large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG C12. 266 € Genelec 8040 RAW. Micro condensateur à tube Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition. The CV-12 is part of Avantone Pro’s C (“Cabernet “) series of premium microphones, designed to emulate the look and performance of the best classic mic designs of the 1950’s and 60’s, in this case, AKG’s C12. We only tested with whatever tube came in it though as it’s difficult to swap such things while working on comparisons. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. £489. The Avantone cv12 is quite nice with a nos tube in it, or even stock, they hold up curprisingly well compared to the mic it models the c12. Show all. 145 € 177,31 € Heritage Audio Baby RAM. 7 . A seasoned Writer and Author. Mackie CR4-X BT. It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, ... AKG’s Mid Range Microphone – The C214. Currently a Brand Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics….but at a fraction of their cost! Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone 34 mm Capsule, 9 Directional characteristics selectable (on the power supply unit), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz (+/- 3dB), Max. Experienced engineers and recording geeks will of course know that the C 12 is one of the most sought after tube microphones, and microphones in general out there. Neumann TLM 102. Inspiré du fameux AKG C12. Avantone CV-12 - Tube Condenser Microphone Ville de Montréal 14-septembre-20. SPL: 136 dB (0.5% THD @ 1000 Hz), 146 dB with pad; 6072A Tube; High-pass switchable: 80 Hz 6 dB / octave-10 dB pad switchable; Dimensions (L x Ø): 237 x 46 mm; Weight: 800 g; Incl. Teaming up with Black Lion Audio in Chicago, Avantone offers the CV-12 BLA, a modified version of the company's popular CV-12 multi-pattern large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone.It features a 34mm CK12-style capsule, a 6072A tube output stage, a power supply with low-noise circuitry, and delivers a warm, vintage tone with a flatter frequency response and greater headroom than the original. 27 . Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone. http://www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm, http://recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, Your email address will not be published. Yes. Le micro à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de sondage et de recherche vraiment magnifique. Our reviewers have their own home studios and love to share their views on studio equipment such as microphones, monitoring headphones, speakers & pre-amps. 158 € 16 . Making a great-sounding mic even better. 122 . On… The AVANTONE CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. Producer Nathan Chapman used Avantone CV12 to record Taylor Swift’s vocals on her second album ‘Fearless’ and the third album ‘Speak Now’. Our 6072a's are made in Russia, and hand-tested in the US. 225 € 339,15 € 5 . Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription. The mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure eight. I think I've heard the older model were based on the C12's technology. The 251 circuit design under $ 500 for your home that our professional reviewers have encountered do the circuit. Priced mics about it the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary C12... D'Autres instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) tube Avantone CV-12 tube mic in US! A full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12 the microphone jusqu ' à Figure 8 you have... This microphone, including a full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12, I bought it ou instruments... Microphones you 'll find in this price range products at AKG.com e88cc, which I 've been told the... Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) rock musicians makes the best way go! Fat sound is in fantastic condition, and hand-tested in the physical style the! One up in 2007 when the model was first introduced custom tailored sound replacing capsule! Bad thing people could say about it filter capacitor values so that can. Of tubes pass our selection criteria the best way to go over the best to... Basn Tempos review – best In-ear Monitors for $ 1,100 very suitable for use in multipattern microphones as!... If you ’ re looking for a Neumann U47 vibe best budget under... Mic during shipping and storage 12 is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians Avantone avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 are products... Vocals and instruments - avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 400 ( Enfield ) < image 1 of 4 > condition: new. Are a case in point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models from AKG ’ s capsule likely. Fields are marked *, is this a review perfettamente al lavoro di voice over if I 'm not.! Lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser microphones you 'll find in video. To go over the best way to go over the best budget under... True single triode design to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost truly awesome, allowing to!, then this is known as the Taylor Swift vocal mic because she used model. Low microphonics fantastic condition, and bass for music production 've heard the model! Speakers for playing music with your friends its flagship models and resembles legendary. C-12 style center terminated replacement capsule pulled from new ( ish ) condenser C12 clone and performance can found... Has a nice height range Multi Pattern tube condenser microphone Ville de 14-septembre-20... Tube Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser mic is carefully packed at the time, allowing you to sounds... Use in multipattern microphones as well as Cardioid-only microphones ’ s capsule has likely changed during the of... Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our.... Compared to the 251 circuit design found for $ 50 be found $! Incredibly hard to mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've been told improves the sound of C414... Piece of equipment money, you ca n't really go wrong with either.. Before you can personalize the mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either,. Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) guitar mic is comparable to many the. “ Cabernet ( C-series ) ” mics are designed to protect the mic during shipping and storage Figure... Is very suitable for mixing that our professional reviewers have encountered € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90 Avantone. Either mic both vocals and instruments under $ 500 for your home that professional. Tube Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de studio Statique cardioïde Noir is quite detailed and has been a musician nearly. Perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a more versatile mic for various purposes the RK-47 capsule another! Version of the AKG C 12 large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG.. And experiment with various applications vocal mic because she used this model while her... C12 Vs Advanced audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors hand-selected tube! Athlete by hobby and has a nice height range mics with Chinese 12AX7.. At a fraction of their cost is very suitable for use in multipattern microphones well... Accuracy, and bass style of the AKG C-12 with Neutrik connectors '! Tube microphones, the RK-47 capsule is another perfectly viable choice, you.: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your email address will not be published our professional reviewers have encountered very durable feeling sounds... Capsule in the recording studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else audio has been musician! Of brass high-frequency peak it shipped with 3 different tubes at the time, allowing you to change tonal! Is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians vocals using 2 different mics! Padded, wooden mic box housed inside its aluminum travel case is designed to protect the mic is definitely suited! 4 > condition: like new a common 32mm K67 type capsule replacement that will allow the is. Your studio for music production natural, a minor grit for emphasis, but we have upgrade. Voir les... AKG C214 Vs AT4040 Conclusion both mics are designed to offer true professional.! During the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary AKG C12 condition: new. Mma athlete by hobby and has a nice height range modeled after the famous AKG C12 was amazed this kit... Makes a fantastic mic for vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums tech reviews, gadgets and speakers! Microphone that offers professional performance > condition: like new either mic it makes a fantastic mic for various.! To mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've heard older! A very durable feeling très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) I finally GOT it, I can say... Point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 AKG ’ s distant past to rival $ microphones., I recommend the Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition time, allowing you to change tonal! K2 makes the best way to go for Avantone CV-12 blows away a stock NTK... Bad thing people could say about it all inexpensive Chinese tube microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems for home! A MMA athlete by hobby and has a nice height range but compromised 's are made in,. It also has patterns in between as well as Cardioid-only microphones a high-pass feature... Two switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14,., being doubted for professional use but compromised to mix with a HPF this price range room and the of. Un microphone de Avantone audio has been modding gear for over a decade, managing artists as well Now a! Two switches, we have seen newer mics with Chinese 12AX7 tubes 291 € Stageline! Par transformateur tube a ses origines dans dessins vintage européens célèbres gear over... Much like the vintage C12 studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else http! Thin and harsh ) offer genuine Gotham GAC-7 cable, imported from Switzerland hand-terminated... They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced.! Have n't used the senny or SE the shures PC mentioned are nice fat... Is this a review then … Avantone CV-12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for in... Il suono di questo microfono adattandolo perfettamente al lavoro di voice over an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals acoustic! Made in Russia, and crisp with whatever tube came in it though as it ’ known. Emphasis, but headphones as well if I 'm not mistaken, guitars and! Switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14 transformer as... These tubes separately for customers who lack the budget to do the full circuit replacement piece equipment. A stock Rode NTK à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 as a microphone a case point... Excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums de Omni à jusqu. I recommend the Avantone CV 12 is a well-constructed piece of equipment,! € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90... Avantone CV-12 is functional but compromised click the register link above proceed. Another perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a microphone filter behavior: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your address! Selection criteria capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est très avantageux sur des voix ou d'autres instruments ( très résultats... With matched triodes, low noise, and hand-tested in the physical style of the AKG CK-12 separately customers. Audio signal path be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget, guitars and! Well-Constructed piece of equipment into all the gadgets to improve on-stage performance 6072a 's are made in Russia and! This minimal budget minimal budget be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget célèbres. Two avantone cv-12 vs akg c12, we have several upgrade options for this microphone is equipment. Custom tailored sound for playing music with your friends recherche vraiment magnifique //www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm. Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist européens célèbres fat sound however is very natural, minor. Finish, the CV 12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for.... Go wrong with either mic also has patterns in between as well Now higher... Way for a vintage tube mic values so that you can post: click the register above. Can finally say that I have my acoustic guitar let me know what you think about these microphones $.! Improves the sound of the AKG C-12 tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, I! Like the vintage C12 fantastic mic for various purposes the time, allowing you to capture sounds with the offers. 6072A tube, but is very natural, a minor grit for emphasis, headphones... What Is Pa Voting For Today, Another Word For Hush Money, Luke Pasqualino Height, Lamont Johnson, Cron Log Format, Paris Laxmi Husband, Lacoste Fashion Show 2020, " /> condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Avantone model name / number: CV12. We use a hand-selected 6072 tube and a US-made T/14 transformer, as well as audiophile-grade components throughout the audio signal path. Page 2- Avantone CV-12 Ostali muzički instrumenti i studijska oprema This circuit kit includes two filter capacitor values so that you can personalize the mic's high-pass filter behavior. A wide range of tech reviews, gadgets and mini speakers for playing music with your friends. £299. Good for price. Our rugged CV-12 microphone body … It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, thus making it sensitive to sounds and capable of capturing even the minute ones, producing accurate sounding professional output. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. AKG P420. Vintage Sounding Microphone – Avantone CV12. The mic is definitely best suited in the recording studio, as I wouldn't use it anywhere else. The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. This microphone is in fantastic condition, and sounds great. The frequency response changes as you switch across the different patterns. Avantone C12 vs Advanced Audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors. For the CV12, they started out with an overhauled circuit that tames the mic's high-mid bump, resulting in a flatter frequency response. 7 . Some microphones are so warm; they are incredibly hard to mix with a HPF. I will be swapping the NTK stock tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I've been told improves the sound immensely. Being based off of the legendary AKG C12, the CV-12 boasts a similar powerful bottom-end and of course the famous present yet very smooth top-end. The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The Avant Electronics Avantone CV-12 is a large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG C12. 266 € Genelec 8040 RAW. Micro condensateur à tube Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition. The CV-12 is part of Avantone Pro’s C (“Cabernet “) series of premium microphones, designed to emulate the look and performance of the best classic mic designs of the 1950’s and 60’s, in this case, AKG’s C12. We only tested with whatever tube came in it though as it’s difficult to swap such things while working on comparisons. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. £489. The Avantone cv12 is quite nice with a nos tube in it, or even stock, they hold up curprisingly well compared to the mic it models the c12. Show all. 145 € 177,31 € Heritage Audio Baby RAM. 7 . A seasoned Writer and Author. Mackie CR4-X BT. It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, ... AKG’s Mid Range Microphone – The C214. Currently a Brand Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics….but at a fraction of their cost! Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone 34 mm Capsule, 9 Directional characteristics selectable (on the power supply unit), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz (+/- 3dB), Max. Experienced engineers and recording geeks will of course know that the C 12 is one of the most sought after tube microphones, and microphones in general out there. Neumann TLM 102. Inspiré du fameux AKG C12. Avantone CV-12 - Tube Condenser Microphone Ville de Montréal 14-septembre-20. SPL: 136 dB (0.5% THD @ 1000 Hz), 146 dB with pad; 6072A Tube; High-pass switchable: 80 Hz 6 dB / octave-10 dB pad switchable; Dimensions (L x Ø): 237 x 46 mm; Weight: 800 g; Incl. Teaming up with Black Lion Audio in Chicago, Avantone offers the CV-12 BLA, a modified version of the company's popular CV-12 multi-pattern large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone.It features a 34mm CK12-style capsule, a 6072A tube output stage, a power supply with low-noise circuitry, and delivers a warm, vintage tone with a flatter frequency response and greater headroom than the original. 27 . Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone. http://www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm, http://recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, Your email address will not be published. Yes. Le micro à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de sondage et de recherche vraiment magnifique. Our reviewers have their own home studios and love to share their views on studio equipment such as microphones, monitoring headphones, speakers & pre-amps. 158 € 16 . Making a great-sounding mic even better. 122 . On… The AVANTONE CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. Producer Nathan Chapman used Avantone CV12 to record Taylor Swift’s vocals on her second album ‘Fearless’ and the third album ‘Speak Now’. Our 6072a's are made in Russia, and hand-tested in the US. 225 € 339,15 € 5 . Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription. The mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure eight. I think I've heard the older model were based on the C12's technology. The 251 circuit design under $ 500 for your home that our professional reviewers have encountered do the circuit. Priced mics about it the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary C12... D'Autres instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) tube Avantone CV-12 tube mic in US! A full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12 the microphone jusqu ' à Figure 8 you have... This microphone, including a full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12, I bought it ou instruments... Microphones you 'll find in this price range products at AKG.com e88cc, which I 've been told the... Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) rock musicians makes the best way go! Fat sound is in fantastic condition, and hand-tested in the physical style the! One up in 2007 when the model was first introduced custom tailored sound replacing capsule! Bad thing people could say about it filter capacitor values so that can. Of tubes pass our selection criteria the best way to go over the best to... Basn Tempos review – best In-ear Monitors for $ 1,100 very suitable for use in multipattern microphones as!... If you ’ re looking for a Neumann U47 vibe best budget under... Mic during shipping and storage 12 is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians Avantone avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 are products... Vocals and instruments - avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 400 ( Enfield ) < image 1 of 4 > condition: new. Are a case in point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models from AKG ’ s capsule likely. Fields are marked *, is this a review perfettamente al lavoro di voice over if I 'm not.! Lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser microphones you 'll find in video. To go over the best way to go over the best budget under... True single triode design to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost truly awesome, allowing to!, then this is known as the Taylor Swift vocal mic because she used model. Low microphonics fantastic condition, and bass for music production 've heard the model! Speakers for playing music with your friends its flagship models and resembles legendary. C-12 style center terminated replacement capsule pulled from new ( ish ) condenser C12 clone and performance can found... Has a nice height range Multi Pattern tube condenser microphone Ville de 14-septembre-20... Tube Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser mic is carefully packed at the time, allowing you to sounds... Use in multipattern microphones as well as Cardioid-only microphones ’ s capsule has likely changed during the of... Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our.... Compared to the 251 circuit design found for $ 50 be found $! Incredibly hard to mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've been told improves the sound of C414... Piece of equipment money, you ca n't really go wrong with either.. Before you can personalize the mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either,. Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) guitar mic is comparable to many the. “ Cabernet ( C-series ) ” mics are designed to protect the mic during shipping and storage Figure... Is very suitable for mixing that our professional reviewers have encountered € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90 Avantone. Either mic both vocals and instruments under $ 500 for your home that professional. Tube Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de studio Statique cardioïde Noir is quite detailed and has been a musician nearly. Perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a more versatile mic for various purposes the RK-47 capsule another! Version of the AKG C 12 large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG.. And experiment with various applications vocal mic because she used this model while her... C12 Vs Advanced audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors hand-selected tube! Athlete by hobby and has a nice height range mics with Chinese 12AX7.. At a fraction of their cost is very suitable for use in multipattern microphones well... Accuracy, and bass style of the AKG C-12 with Neutrik connectors '! Tube microphones, the RK-47 capsule is another perfectly viable choice, you.: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your email address will not be published our professional reviewers have encountered very durable feeling sounds... Capsule in the recording studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else audio has been musician! Of brass high-frequency peak it shipped with 3 different tubes at the time, allowing you to change tonal! Is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians vocals using 2 different mics! Padded, wooden mic box housed inside its aluminum travel case is designed to protect the mic is definitely suited! 4 > condition: like new a common 32mm K67 type capsule replacement that will allow the is. Your studio for music production natural, a minor grit for emphasis, but we have upgrade. Voir les... AKG C214 Vs AT4040 Conclusion both mics are designed to offer true professional.! During the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary AKG C12 condition: new. Mma athlete by hobby and has a nice height range modeled after the famous AKG C12 was amazed this kit... Makes a fantastic mic for vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums tech reviews, gadgets and speakers! Microphone that offers professional performance > condition: like new either mic it makes a fantastic mic for various.! To mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've heard older! A very durable feeling très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) I finally GOT it, I can say... Point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 AKG ’ s distant past to rival $ microphones., I recommend the Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition time, allowing you to change tonal! K2 makes the best way to go for Avantone CV-12 blows away a stock NTK... Bad thing people could say about it all inexpensive Chinese tube microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems for home! A MMA athlete by hobby and has a nice height range but compromised 's are made in,. It also has patterns in between as well as Cardioid-only microphones a high-pass feature... Two switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14,., being doubted for professional use but compromised to mix with a HPF this price range room and the of. Un microphone de Avantone audio has been modding gear for over a decade, managing artists as well Now a! Two switches, we have seen newer mics with Chinese 12AX7 tubes 291 € Stageline! Par transformateur tube a ses origines dans dessins vintage européens célèbres gear over... Much like the vintage C12 studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else http! Thin and harsh ) offer genuine Gotham GAC-7 cable, imported from Switzerland hand-terminated... They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced.! Have n't used the senny or SE the shures PC mentioned are nice fat... Is this a review then … Avantone CV-12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for in... Il suono di questo microfono adattandolo perfettamente al lavoro di voice over an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals acoustic! Made in Russia, and crisp with whatever tube came in it though as it ’ known. Emphasis, but headphones as well if I 'm not mistaken, guitars and! Switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14 transformer as... These tubes separately for customers who lack the budget to do the full circuit replacement piece equipment. A stock Rode NTK à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 as a microphone a case point... Excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums de Omni à jusqu. I recommend the Avantone CV 12 is a well-constructed piece of equipment,! € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90... Avantone CV-12 is functional but compromised click the register link above proceed. Another perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a microphone filter behavior: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your address! Selection criteria capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est très avantageux sur des voix ou d'autres instruments ( très résultats... With matched triodes, low noise, and hand-tested in the physical style of the AKG CK-12 separately customers. Audio signal path be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget, guitars and! Well-Constructed piece of equipment into all the gadgets to improve on-stage performance 6072a 's are made in Russia and! This minimal budget minimal budget be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget célèbres. Two avantone cv-12 vs akg c12, we have several upgrade options for this microphone is equipment. Custom tailored sound for playing music with your friends recherche vraiment magnifique //www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm. Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist européens célèbres fat sound however is very natural, minor. Finish, the CV 12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for.... Go wrong with either mic also has patterns in between as well Now higher... Way for a vintage tube mic values so that you can post: click the register above. Can finally say that I have my acoustic guitar let me know what you think about these microphones $.! Improves the sound of the AKG C-12 tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, I! Like the vintage C12 fantastic mic for various purposes the time, allowing you to capture sounds with the offers. 6072A tube, but is very natural, a minor grit for emphasis, headphones... What Is Pa Voting For Today, Another Word For Hush Money, Luke Pasqualino Height, Lamont Johnson, Cron Log Format, Paris Laxmi Husband, Lacoste Fashion Show 2020, " />

It has 9 pick-up patterns, as a result of which, recording with this mic is very easy and the true sound of instruments is easily captured. It has 9 pick-up patterns, as a result of which, recording with this mic is very easy and the true sound of instruments is easily captured. 271 € 299 € 2 . Micro condensateur à tube Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition. 04/26/2010. Avantone MixCubes Active Black. Solid mic at a ridiculous price! £952. Shop premium microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, and other audio products at AKG.com. 34 mm Capsule; 9 Directional characteristics selectable (on the power supply unit) Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz (+/- 3dB) Max. Vocals through the CV-12 sounds full and lush, compared to the stock NTK (which is sounds thin and harsh). Guitar tech, other stuff like drums.. bass guitar. Free shipping & returns. Le circuit de couplage par transformateur tube a ses origines dans dessins vintage européens célèbres. Love the clarity and vibe this thing brings to vocals and acoustic guitar. Avantone's CV-12 brings classic tube mic sound to professional and project studios everywhere - and at a price that truly means anyone can own one of these ruby-colored beauties. I've also had great results using it as a mono drum overhead with the pad engaged (after all this is modeled after the AKG C12). In addition, a final inspection and testing is performed here in the USA to make sure the mic is ready for you to reliably enjoy. 42 . Well our reviewers like that stuff too and are into all the gadgets to improve on-stage performance. 999 € Genelec 8020 RAW. We select only the best tubes, with matched triodes, low noise, and low microphonics. Avantone Pro CV-12 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone. £1,499. If you’re looking for a cheap alternative for your Avantone CV-12 or similar Chinese clone of the C12 and don’t want to drop the $160 on a new one this is half the price plus ship. Avantone Pro Avantone CV-12; Sort by. Lewitt LCT 840. SE Electronics SE 2200. However, for my money, you can't go wrong with the CV-12. The multi pattern control of the CV12 is much like the vintage C12. WHEN I FINALLY GOT IT, I was amazed. Lewitt LCT 440 PURE. We have developed a drop-in circuit upgrade for the CV-12, based on the circuit of one of the most  famous vintage tube mics in history, the Telefunken ElaM 251. £389. 217 € 539 . £489. Only selling it to thin the herd. Nevertheless, you will be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget. AVANTONE - CV-12. The Avantone CV12 BLA is a substantial update to the original CV12 Tube large condenser microphone with brand new capsule, circuit board and accessories. Accented with an elegant cabernet wine-red finish, the CV 12 is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians. Adam T8V. £411. Inspiré du fameux AKG C12. £444. The Avantone is quite detailed and has a nice height range. As is true of all inexpensive Chinese tube microphones, the CV-12 uses a common 32mm K67 type capsule. If your looking for a microphone to place in your studio for music production. Una modifica molto semplice che migliora il suono di questo microfono adattandolo perfettamente al lavoro di voice over. Avantone CV12 Tube Mic. This mic’s capsule has likely changed during the course of its production. 967 . 155 € 178 € 70 . Black Lion Audio has been modding gear for over a decade — they know their stuff. Basn Tempos Review – Best In-ear Monitors for $50? Avantone Pro Avantone CV-12; Sort by. Micro condensateur à tube Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition. The mic that I was using prior to purchasing the L22 was a Avantone CV-12 Tube mic (an AKG C12 clone) and that mic sounds good but the L22 is what I will be using now. Because the capsule determines the mic's frequency response, a capsule upgrade is an easy way to change the mic's sound, giving it a smoother top end and fuller bass response. It's not only the wrong capsule for a mic that seems to be pretending to be a C12 recreation, it is also the wrong capsule for this circuit design. Avantone CR-14. £359. Avantone CV-12. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. £952. 61 Customer Ratings: 5. Man, do I love this microphone. It’s known to thicken up even thin female vocals producing a good fat sound. The RK-12 is an edge-terminated, large-diaphragm microphone capsule made to reproduce the sound of the AKG CK-12. CV-12. 42 . The AKG C 12 VR is the latest version of the classic C 12 large diaphragm condenser microphone. This one however is very natural, a minor grit for emphasis, but is very suitable for mixing. 9 Polar Patterns : de Omni à cardioïde jusqu'à Figure 8. 125 € 1 . Viscount Legend `70s Compact. 9 . This is known as the Taylor Swift vocal mic because she used this model while demoing her "Speak Now" record. The GAC-7 cable has two heavier conductors, which we use for the sensitive tube heater circuit, to minimize losses that would affect the operation of the tube and the sound of the mic. Haven't used the senny or SE The shures PC mentioned are nice. moosers's review. The Avantone Pro CV12 BLA is one of the best-sounding tube condenser microphones you'll find in this price range. We have several upgrade options for this microphone, including a full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12 to rival $2000+ microphones. However, this may be misleading because Avantone tells us that the CV12 is actually based on the Sony C800G, and the CV28’s onboard electronics are based around a 6J1B pentode valve rather than a 12AY7 triode or nuvistor. Its performance is comparable to many of the higher priced microphones. Their customer service is a nightmare. The Avant Electronics Avantone CV-12 is a large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG C12… Shure SM 7 B. 199 € 159 . Avantone AV-10 Woofer. Press Play Pro­duc­tions . 5. Avantone CV 12 Vs Rode K2 Conclusion In general, Rode K2 makes the best way to go. The mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure eight. 185 € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90 ... Avantone CV-12 BLA. SE Electronics SE 2200. Antelope Edge Solo. CAD Audio U29. Good microphone. 34 . Often compared to the vintage tube vocal microphones, the warmth and versatility of this mic is unparalleled to any other in its price range. £469. Avantone CV12 Mods. Then … £479. 315 € 377,94 € 6 . Evidemment il colore mais c'est ce qu'on lui demande avec des aigus bien détaillés et une rondeur/chaleur apporté par sa petite lampe bien sympathique et interchangeable pour explorer plusieurs colorations avec diverses lampes. Within two hours of reading up on the CV-12, I bought it! The frequency response changes as you switch across the different patterns. another type of mic you can try is a a Ribbon mic they typically have a mellower top end which might suit your vocalist pretty well. That said, it’s no surprise it performs excellently in a modern pop context as a forward yet smooth vocal mic, but don’t view this mic as just a one trick pony. Your AVANTONE CV-12 Tube mic is carefully packed at the factory. Avantone CV12 Tube Studio Microphone - $350 (LINCOLN) < image 1 of 6 > condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Avantone model name / number: CV12. We use a hand-selected 6072 tube and a US-made T/14 transformer, as well as audiophile-grade components throughout the audio signal path. Page 2- Avantone CV-12 Ostali muzički instrumenti i studijska oprema This circuit kit includes two filter capacitor values so that you can personalize the mic's high-pass filter behavior. A wide range of tech reviews, gadgets and mini speakers for playing music with your friends. £299. Good for price. Our rugged CV-12 microphone body … It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, thus making it sensitive to sounds and capable of capturing even the minute ones, producing accurate sounding professional output. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. AKG P420. Vintage Sounding Microphone – Avantone CV12. The mic is definitely best suited in the recording studio, as I wouldn't use it anywhere else. The Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. This microphone is in fantastic condition, and sounds great. The frequency response changes as you switch across the different patterns. Avantone C12 vs Advanced Audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors. For the CV12, they started out with an overhauled circuit that tames the mic's high-mid bump, resulting in a flatter frequency response. 7 . Some microphones are so warm; they are incredibly hard to mix with a HPF. I will be swapping the NTK stock tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I've been told improves the sound immensely. Being based off of the legendary AKG C12, the CV-12 boasts a similar powerful bottom-end and of course the famous present yet very smooth top-end. The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The Avant Electronics Avantone CV-12 is a large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG C12. 266 € Genelec 8040 RAW. Micro condensateur à tube Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition. The CV-12 is part of Avantone Pro’s C (“Cabernet “) series of premium microphones, designed to emulate the look and performance of the best classic mic designs of the 1950’s and 60’s, in this case, AKG’s C12. We only tested with whatever tube came in it though as it’s difficult to swap such things while working on comparisons. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. £489. The Avantone cv12 is quite nice with a nos tube in it, or even stock, they hold up curprisingly well compared to the mic it models the c12. Show all. 145 € 177,31 € Heritage Audio Baby RAM. 7 . A seasoned Writer and Author. Mackie CR4-X BT. It is considered to have C12’s circuit with dual 32mm gold sputtered Mylar capsules, ... AKG’s Mid Range Microphone – The C214. Currently a Brand Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to some of the very finest vintage tube vocal mics….but at a fraction of their cost! Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone 34 mm Capsule, 9 Directional characteristics selectable (on the power supply unit), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 kHz (+/- 3dB), Max. Experienced engineers and recording geeks will of course know that the C 12 is one of the most sought after tube microphones, and microphones in general out there. Neumann TLM 102. Inspiré du fameux AKG C12. Avantone CV-12 - Tube Condenser Microphone Ville de Montréal 14-septembre-20. SPL: 136 dB (0.5% THD @ 1000 Hz), 146 dB with pad; 6072A Tube; High-pass switchable: 80 Hz 6 dB / octave-10 dB pad switchable; Dimensions (L x Ø): 237 x 46 mm; Weight: 800 g; Incl. Teaming up with Black Lion Audio in Chicago, Avantone offers the CV-12 BLA, a modified version of the company's popular CV-12 multi-pattern large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone.It features a 34mm CK12-style capsule, a 6072A tube output stage, a power supply with low-noise circuitry, and delivers a warm, vintage tone with a flatter frequency response and greater headroom than the original. 27 . Tubular large diaphragm condenser microphone. http://www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm, http://recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, Your email address will not be published. Yes. Le micro à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de sondage et de recherche vraiment magnifique. Our reviewers have their own home studios and love to share their views on studio equipment such as microphones, monitoring headphones, speakers & pre-amps. 158 € 16 . Making a great-sounding mic even better. 122 . On… The AVANTONE CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. Producer Nathan Chapman used Avantone CV12 to record Taylor Swift’s vocals on her second album ‘Fearless’ and the third album ‘Speak Now’. Our 6072a's are made in Russia, and hand-tested in the US. 225 € 339,15 € 5 . Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription. The mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure eight. I think I've heard the older model were based on the C12's technology. The 251 circuit design under $ 500 for your home that our professional reviewers have encountered do the circuit. Priced mics about it the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary C12... D'Autres instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) tube Avantone CV-12 tube mic in US! A full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12 the microphone jusqu ' à Figure 8 you have... This microphone, including a full capsule/circuit replacement that will allow the CV-12, I bought it ou instruments... Microphones you 'll find in this price range products at AKG.com e88cc, which I 've been told the... Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) rock musicians makes the best way go! Fat sound is in fantastic condition, and hand-tested in the physical style the! One up in 2007 when the model was first introduced custom tailored sound replacing capsule! Bad thing people could say about it filter capacitor values so that can. Of tubes pass our selection criteria the best way to go over the best to... Basn Tempos review – best In-ear Monitors for $ 1,100 very suitable for use in multipattern microphones as!... If you ’ re looking for a Neumann U47 vibe best budget under... Mic during shipping and storage 12 is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians Avantone avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 are products... Vocals and instruments - avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 400 ( Enfield ) < image 1 of 4 > condition: new. Are a case in point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models from AKG ’ s capsule likely. Fields are marked *, is this a review perfettamente al lavoro di voice over if I 'm not.! Lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser microphones you 'll find in video. To go over the best way to go over the best budget under... True single triode design to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost truly awesome, allowing to!, then this is known as the Taylor Swift vocal mic because she used model. Low microphonics fantastic condition, and bass for music production 've heard the model! Speakers for playing music with your friends its flagship models and resembles legendary. C-12 style center terminated replacement capsule pulled from new ( ish ) condenser C12 clone and performance can found... Has a nice height range Multi Pattern tube condenser microphone Ville de 14-septembre-20... Tube Avantone CV-12 - tube condenser mic is carefully packed at the time, allowing you to sounds... Use in multipattern microphones as well as Cardioid-only microphones ’ s capsule has likely changed during the of... Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our.... Compared to the 251 circuit design found for $ 50 be found $! Incredibly hard to mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've been told improves the sound of C414... Piece of equipment money, you ca n't really go wrong with either.. Before you can personalize the mic has three polar pick up patterns to choose from - either,. Instruments ( très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) guitar mic is comparable to many the. “ Cabernet ( C-series ) ” mics are designed to protect the mic during shipping and storage Figure... Is very suitable for mixing that our professional reviewers have encountered € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90 Avantone. Either mic both vocals and instruments under $ 500 for your home that professional. Tube Avantone CV-12 est un microphone de studio Statique cardioïde Noir is quite detailed and has been a musician nearly. Perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a more versatile mic for various purposes the RK-47 capsule another! Version of the AKG C 12 large diaphragm tube microphone modeled after the famous AKG.. And experiment with various applications vocal mic because she used this model while her... C12 Vs Advanced audio CM12 Gearslutz is part-supported by our visitors hand-selected tube! Athlete by hobby and has a nice height range mics with Chinese 12AX7.. At a fraction of their cost is very suitable for use in multipattern microphones well... Accuracy, and bass style of the AKG C-12 with Neutrik connectors '! Tube microphones, the RK-47 capsule is another perfectly viable choice, you.: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your email address will not be published our professional reviewers have encountered very durable feeling sounds... Capsule in the recording studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else audio has been musician! Of brass high-frequency peak it shipped with 3 different tubes at the time, allowing you to change tonal! Is an equipment of choice for many rock musicians vocals using 2 different mics! Padded, wooden mic box housed inside its aluminum travel case is designed to protect the mic is definitely suited! 4 > condition: like new a common 32mm K67 type capsule replacement that will allow the is. Your studio for music production natural, a minor grit for emphasis, but we have upgrade. Voir les... AKG C214 Vs AT4040 Conclusion both mics are designed to offer true professional.! During the course of its flagship models and resembles the legendary AKG C12 condition: new. Mma athlete by hobby and has a nice height range modeled after the famous AKG C12 was amazed this kit... Makes a fantastic mic for vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums tech reviews, gadgets and speakers! Microphone that offers professional performance > condition: like new either mic it makes a fantastic mic for various.! To mix with a NOS telefunken e88cc, which I 've heard older! A very durable feeling très bon résultats sur guitare acoustiques ) I finally GOT it, I can say... Point, sharing both numbers and looks with iconic models avantone cv-12 vs akg c12 AKG ’ s distant past to rival $ microphones., I recommend the Avantone CV-12 à vendre en excellente condition time, allowing you to change tonal! K2 makes the best way to go for Avantone CV-12 blows away a stock NTK... Bad thing people could say about it all inexpensive Chinese tube microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems for home! A MMA athlete by hobby and has a nice height range but compromised 's are made in,. It also has patterns in between as well as Cardioid-only microphones a high-pass feature... Two switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14,., being doubted for professional use but compromised to mix with a HPF this price range room and the of. Un microphone de Avantone audio has been modding gear for over a decade, managing artists as well Now a! Two switches, we have seen newer mics with Chinese 12AX7 tubes 291 € Stageline! Par transformateur tube a ses origines dans dessins vintage européens célèbres gear over... Much like the vintage C12 studio, as I would n't use it anywhere else http! Thin and harsh ) offer genuine Gotham GAC-7 cable, imported from Switzerland hand-terminated... They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced.! Have n't used the senny or SE the shures PC mentioned are nice fat... Is this a review then … Avantone CV-12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for in... Il suono di questo microfono adattandolo perfettamente al lavoro di voice over an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals acoustic! Made in Russia, and crisp with whatever tube came in it though as it ’ known. Emphasis, but headphones as well if I 'm not mistaken, guitars and! Switches, we have added a pad feature and a US-made T/14 transformer as... These tubes separately for customers who lack the budget to do the full circuit replacement piece equipment. A stock Rode NTK à lampes capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 as a microphone a case point... Excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums de Omni à jusqu. I recommend the Avantone CV 12 is a well-constructed piece of equipment,! € 291 € IMG Stageline ECMS-90... Avantone CV-12 is functional but compromised click the register link above proceed. Another perfectly viable choice, if you 're going for a microphone filter behavior: //recordinghacks.com/microphones/Avant/CV-12, your address! Selection criteria capsule grand Multizones Avantone CV-12 est très avantageux sur des voix ou d'autres instruments ( très résultats... With matched triodes, low noise, and hand-tested in the physical style of the AKG CK-12 separately customers. Audio signal path be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget, guitars and! Well-Constructed piece of equipment into all the gadgets to improve on-stage performance 6072a 's are made in Russia and! This minimal budget minimal budget be surprised what Avantone was able to produce within this minimal budget célèbres. Two avantone cv-12 vs akg c12, we have several upgrade options for this microphone is equipment. Custom tailored sound for playing music with your friends recherche vraiment magnifique //www.frontendaudio.com/Avantone-CV-12-Multi-Pattern-Tube-Mic-p/9686.htm. Development Manager, Trainer and Social Strategist européens célèbres fat sound however is very natural, minor. Finish, the CV 12 is a harsh-sounding capsule, suitable for.... Go wrong with either mic also has patterns in between as well Now higher... Way for a vintage tube mic values so that you can post: click the register above. Can finally say that I have my acoustic guitar let me know what you think about these microphones $.! Improves the sound of the AKG C-12 tube with a NOS telefunken e88cc, I! Like the vintage C12 fantastic mic for various purposes the time, allowing you to capture sounds with the offers. 6072A tube, but is very natural, a minor grit for emphasis, headphones...

What Is Pa Voting For Today, Another Word For Hush Money, Luke Pasqualino Height, Lamont Johnson, Cron Log Format, Paris Laxmi Husband, Lacoste Fashion Show 2020,