Diana Davies, Empire Definition World History, Ezekiel Bread Where To Buy, Textme Up Apk, Triangle Sun Shade, France Bleu Azur, Blue Velvet Theories, Darrin Dewitt Henson And Chante Moore, " /> Diana Davies, Empire Definition World History, Ezekiel Bread Where To Buy, Textme Up Apk, Triangle Sun Shade, France Bleu Azur, Blue Velvet Theories, Darrin Dewitt Henson And Chante Moore, " />

She attended Shoreline Studios in the past. She has since binge watched The Office amongst other series. [WARNING: The following story contains mild spoilers from the Season 3 premiere of AMC's The Killing. Since joining the Premiere Talent Agency in Vancouver in 2013 she has already landed roles in episodes of Supernatural, iZombie, The Killing, Rogue and more. Read at your own risk. At first she said she was really shy and had only ever been in school musicals. When Cate Sproule recently crawled out of a tent on Mount Seymour with her front teeth sticking out acting as a marmot, she realized that her acting career could take her anywhere. On top of her education, she is currently looking into a few auditions as well as somewhere to attend acting classes. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. “And it was such a learning experience because I had had no experience on set before that. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Post a comment! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. … sorted by: best. Cate Sproule, Actress: The Killing. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. Catherine Elise Blanchett AC (/ ˈ b l æ n tʃ ə t /; born 14 May 1969) is an Australian actress and theatre director. Leeds went missing and the entire third season was dedicated to finding her. 1 comment; share; save; hide. The 19-year old Whistler-raised actress starred in the Marmot Clothing and Equipment commercial that aired during the Super Bowl. “I would love to get into a super deep character who’s kind of crazy, but you don’t know it until the end, like a Black Swan type thing would be really fun,” she said. Cate Sproule . Use new design. Have the Whistler Question delivered to your inbox every week! She attributes encouragement from Shoreline Studio’s Kirsten Clarkson to her initial spark of passion and motivation as Clarkson took the initiative to find her an agent, take headshots and make a demo reel. “I’m still going out for different films and projects in L.A. and Toronto and Vancouver,” she said. Within just three days of her first audition, Sproule had gotten the part of Kallie Leeds and was filming in Vancouver for four weeks. Soon wrapping up her first year of studying arts at the University of British Columbia, Sproule explained that she dedicated herself to enhancing her acting career for a year after she graduated from Whistler Secondary School in 2014. Cate Sproule. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week. One of the most acclaimed actresses of her generation, she is known for her wide range of roles across blockbusters, independent films and on the stage. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. “I’m really good at getting way into TV shows and then I just spend my time going from one TV show to another show,” said Sproule. Returning home to Whistler for the summer, Sproule will still continue to act and enjoy the learning process of it all. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week: Here's What's New to Stream in November on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney+, and More. He passed away after a long battle with pancreatic cancer, And Alec Baldwin's Trump gave his own 'victory' speech, If you like to laugh, then we have good news for you. When her agent initially told her about the unusual audition she thought it was a prank. report; all 1 comments. Local Cate Sproule recently appeared on shows like Supernatural and The Killing. Back to the top He was fun to work with and gave her some tips Sproule said. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. TV Guide ranks Peak TV's finest offerings, Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Another fun experience Sproule has had was working alongside Rainn Wilson who plays Dwight in The Office. Michael Antonakos is also another coach that has helped with her success as a blossoming actress. Cate Sproule full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. Her character unfortunately met her demise and her body was discovered in the next season. She has also acted in a country music video, work safety video and commercial. That was probably the most fun I’ve ever had acting.”. Create an account. Post with 626 views. The Killing there doesn't seem to be anything here. Kallie Leeds Cate Sproule is known for her work on The Killing (2011), Almost Human (2013) and Supernatural (2005). ]AMC's The Killing is back from the dead, but did the rain-soaked crime drama learn anything from the mistakes that sent it to…, He passed away after a long battle with pancreatic cancer, And Alec Baldwin's Trump gave his own 'victory' speech, If you like to laugh, then we have good news for you. “You have to go in (to roles) with a very open mind and you have to be okay with being judged,” Sproule said, laughing. The 19-year old Whistler-raised actress starred in the Marmot Clothing and Equipment … top new controversial old random q&a live (beta) Want to add to the discussion? When Cate Sproule recently crawled out of a tent on Mount Seymour with her front teeth sticking out acting as a marmot, she realized that her acting career could take her anywhere. “The Killing was the first audition I ever had and I remember my mom was so against the role at first,” she said. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!

Diana Davies, Empire Definition World History, Ezekiel Bread Where To Buy, Textme Up Apk, Triangle Sun Shade, France Bleu Azur, Blue Velvet Theories, Darrin Dewitt Henson And Chante Moore,