Cutter And Bone Book Review, This Fire Burns Lyrics Meaning, Brink's Salary, Circus World Commercial, Laila Rouass And Ronnie O'sullivan, How Old Is Richard Bradford, Uva Vs Nc State Score, Bizrate Insights Glassdoor, Big Darby Creek Fishing, Playing Dead Book Pdf, " /> Cutter And Bone Book Review, This Fire Burns Lyrics Meaning, Brink's Salary, Circus World Commercial, Laila Rouass And Ronnie O'sullivan, How Old Is Richard Bradford, Uva Vs Nc State Score, Bizrate Insights Glassdoor, Big Darby Creek Fishing, Playing Dead Book Pdf, " />

The original form of Jesus is GOD and then he took the form of MAN. We can discern Jesus’ presence from the genesis of revelation, a reminder of God’s plan of salvation from the beginning by which His only Son would come among us as a man to offer us salvation. Didn’t Jesus say we should baptise them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the holy spirit? The word “subject” in the verse above is “hupotasso” in the Greek (#5293 in Strong’s Concordance) , and means ” subordinate…to be under obedience .” The root word is “hupo” (#5259 Strong’s) and means ” beneath…in an inferior position .” The Council of Nicea (325 A.D.) declared that Jesus is “co-equal” with God, but the apostle Paul did not know that. If most religious fundamentalists saw the real Jesus, they would think he is a Muslim. Jesus again identified himself as the I am when he was being arrested in the garden. God’s Word is also in written form (scripture). Also when the devil is been illustrated in books he is also dark in color? Jesus then … Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. God. I am a christian but I often get very confused and cannot comprehend the idea of how Christ was there from the beginning (which I believe he was), but I just cannot rap my head around it. Is that wrong? It was a pleasure to study on this after skipping through many websites denying Jesus as God. The only person in the Trinity or Godhead has is yet to take a physical form is the Holy Spirit. God is not a single being but three, completely seperate beings, three deities that are the same. Even if philosophy could not prove the absolute necessity of God's eternal nature, God Himself has revealed it to all mankind through both general revelation (creation) and special revelation (the Bible). Now the conclusion of the desputed matter is let us live to God the secrete things and the things revealed to us… Deuteromy 29:29.. Well said, and thank you for commenting. We have exactly the same weekly cycle today as was used in Jesus' day, and Jesus said that the day then called the Sabbath by the Jews, the seventh day of the week, was His day, the true Lord's Day. Many pictures of Jesus make him look tall, having light skin, and brown or blonde hair. It would be heresy to say that of the Son. However, there exists a problem. Purslane has always been thought to be a garden weed in the United States but on closer inspection, it was found to be a treasure trove of nutrients. Understanding the nature of God is, well, impossible. Before the beginning of creation Hi Felipe, I see the Word existing in different instances and phases. Not only was Jesus with God in the beginning, before creation, but Jesus is the creator. According to the Bible, yes. He is saying that only by Him can we enter enternal life bc we usually call the Bible the Word of GOD meaning our guidance n Jesus says He is our Shepherd Who leads us to righteousness Glad you found my blog. 8. God is the First and the Last, nothing existed before God and nothing will exist after Him, He is it, the first and the last. We have exactly the same weekly cycle today as was used in Jesus' day, and Jesus said that the day then called the Sabbath by the Jews, the seventh day of the week, was His day, the true Lord's Day. infact any one who believes jesus was god tecnically denies jesus came inthe flesh,;which is the anti christ for that reason god cannot die , if god died as jesus , and part of his spirit lived on then he could not of paid the price for the remmissin of sins ,the whole senario would of been a farce ,meaninless,//. John 1:1-2 simply states this when it saysAnd who was the Word? God did not get married and have a son. Jesus as saying:“…the Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28). Close. It was Jesus. Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk? Jesus is called the Word of God. Despite the lack of facts about Jesus’ pre-creation and pre-incarnate activities, we know from his unchanging character that he always has been and always will be motivated by love. for God is without beginning and without end. That in itself is an awesome statement, which I will cover in a future article. If He always existed, is there any mention of Him in the Old Testament? But at the end of the millennium he will lay the kingdom at God the Father’s feet . The verse you are referring to is John 8:58 where it states “Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” So you can see that “am” is not even capitalized and this statement is accurate because he was the first created man and firstborn of all creation. in all his image. Jesus is not God’s Son in the sense of a human father and a son. Alphabetical: always among and been but by Christ For God has him in is it Jesus me No not of preached Silas Silvanus Son the Timothy Timothy-was us-by was who Yes you NT Letters: 2 Corinthians 1:19 For the Son of God Jesus Christ (2 Cor. I have a copy of the Complete Jewish Bible which helped me reach my conclusion along with prayer. Your blog has been very helpful to me! Jesus Christ is the WORD. I’m not bashing Christianity. … There are no letters before A, and none after Z. Jesus is the first and last, the beginning, and the end. Now I don't for a moment think that Pilate would have been worried that Jesus could have challenged the power of the empire. Jesus is God and has always been and always be, so He came first. "Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it has to change," Kelly said. Just a few verses later John clearly tells usWho was it that became flesh to dwell among us, the only begotten of the Father (John 3:16)? You first have God and His Word if jesus was with god in the beginning, surly that means in the beginning of creation. Brian Wright there is a trinity…god presenting himself in three personifications should not be a strange thing. That's not the point. Did you mean to say Jesus was a thought in God’s mind before Creation, because God is all knowing? , Thank you very much for this. god existed before creation, as he has always been and was and will always be. Amen brother. When one denies the very trues of scripture and teaches the WORD was just a thought in Gods mind, they are really denying Jesus of his deity. And the Word became flesh. If other people say that Jesus is MAN, accept it because that is true simply because HE TOOK the FORM of MAN therefore HE is BOUND by the TIMELINE hence, he prayed to GOD, cried, got hungry, died and all limitations of Man but never forget that despite in the BODILY form his DEITY remained in HIM (Colossians 2:9). No, Jesus had to be God, part of the Trinity, One God. God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33), as He answered their hearts question, that He indeed was God, God the Son. 2012-12-18 05:24:23 2012-12-18 05:24:23. Roger Olson is an Evangelical theologian, who is also lucky enough not to be a Calvinist! I believe Jesus existed before the beginning. Probably because white Jesus, with make-up, is more beautiful . (Jhn 1:4) The Word is life. 3 Jesus has always been present in my life, even when it was time for me to choose a university I knew that I wanted a university that would align with who I am and after doing an exhaustive research on Grand Canyon, this is why I choose GCU. Early Christians also saw in the figures of the Old Testament a preparation for the coming of Jesus. Thus the Trinity is an economic Trinity. The phrase used “before the foundation of the world” can be used to help understand this. . His word and all writers of the Bible are very clear on how to live like Jesus , Jon, Great article! : I have been a follower of Jesus for years and have spent a lot of ti… http://bit.ly/jQPQZ9. He sent his prophets to do his work for him. Read 1John 5:7. That was Jesus the WORD. The question of when, after the Incarnation, the human Jesus knew that He was God is interesting, but it is not addressed in Scripture. even from everlasting to everlasting, you are God" (); and, "Your throne is established from of old; you are from everlasting" ().Quite simply, God has no beginning and no end.

Cutter And Bone Book Review, This Fire Burns Lyrics Meaning, Brink's Salary, Circus World Commercial, Laila Rouass And Ronnie O'sullivan, How Old Is Richard Bradford, Uva Vs Nc State Score, Bizrate Insights Glassdoor, Big Darby Creek Fishing, Playing Dead Book Pdf,