Best Concrete Driveway Sealer Canada, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, 2012 Nissan Altima Oil Change Reset, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Hotels In Williams, Arizona, Mazda Diesel Pickup For Sale, How To Pronounce Ascent, World Of Warships Citadel Mod, " /> Best Concrete Driveway Sealer Canada, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, 2012 Nissan Altima Oil Change Reset, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Hotels In Williams, Arizona, Mazda Diesel Pickup For Sale, How To Pronounce Ascent, World Of Warships Citadel Mod, " />

If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. Ouai Hair Oil can be applied to damp hair and allowed to air dry or smoothed through blow-dried hair to calm frizz. Shipping to UK and many EU countries. Offer valid for a limited time only. OUAI has now become a cult choice for many, with products such as the Texturizing Hair Spray, Dry Shampoo Foam and Clean Shampoo taking centre stage and becoming staples in many a haircare routine.. The multitasking oil seals your split ends and provides a high-gloss and super smooth look. Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage Oils to keep your color from fading and protect from heat damage, OUAI Hair Oil delivers sleek, frizz-free hair. The Details. My hair is course, will Hair Oil work for me? Celebrity hair stylist Jen Atkin created OUAI to help you simplify your haircare routine for modern style that’s truly effortless, everyday. Roll over or click image to zoom in. By OUAI Haircare; Posted 11.19.2020 Free Gift with Purchase! Fine Hair Shampoo. 4.80 out of 5 stars (53 reviews) OUAI. 0.45 oz/ 13 mL. It’s suitable for all hair types, including keratin-treated hair and colored hair. Controls frizz. OUAI Rose Hair and Body Oil 99ml Offer save 20% on ouai. Shop Now. Ouai Haircare Hair Oil: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 5.0 Stars 1 Reviews 5.0 1. YOUR HAIR’S HOLY GRAIL. Quantity. Price $28.00. Free from Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates (1.5 oz) 3.9 out of 5 stars 39 $28.00 $ 28. I use 2-3 pumps if I’m looking for a truly frizz free air dry. Lightweight, Multitasking Oil Protects from UV/Heat Damage and Frizz, Adds Mega Shine and Smooths Split Ends. I love all of OUAI’s hair products, and highly recommend this hair and body oil. OUAI Hair Oil, Main, color, NO COLOR Details & Care What it is : A lightweight, multitasking oil that fights frizz, prevents heat and UV damage and delivers a high-gloss, super-smooth finish. A multitasking oil for hair and body that’s perfect for those on the go. It restores the dry and damaged hair caused due to environmental pollution. Make your frizz a thing of the past with our best-selling Hair Oil that calls on African Galanga, Ama, and Asian Borage oils to deliver a sleek, high-gloss finish and protect hair from heat damage and color fading. I was a hair oil skeptic and now I’m a believer. The hair oil is 1.5 oz and has a lightweight texture that nourishes damaged or dry hair without any greasy or sticky texture, or any residue. A weightless styling crème that polishes and protects. OUAI's Hair Oil is a multitasking oil that smoothes frizz and seals split ends for a high-gloss, super-smooth finish. It repairs the hair breakage and split ends. 1.5 oz/ 45 mL. Thank you! Please double check the fields and try again. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Learn More, Cosmopolitan's Beauty Awards 2018: Best Hair Oil. For that high-gloss sleek look, use the OUAI Hair Oil. This versatile, luxurious hair oil smooths frizz and seals split ends for a high-gloss, silky finish. Rue St Honoré: Violet, Gardenia, Ylang Ylang, and White Musk. Ouai Hair Oil can be applied to damp hair and allowed to air dry or smoothed through blow-dried hair to calm frizz. Ouai Hair Oil has been awarded both Cosmopolitan’s Best Newbie Brand and Best Hair Oil by Nylon’s Beauty Hit List. Ouai’s multitasking hair oil smoothes frizz and seals split ends for a high-gloss, silky finish. It won’t mess up your dye job. ITEM 1802099. Packed with nourishing African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils, it will leave your tresses super glossy and smooth. Find in store. Hair Oil by OUAI was featured by IPSY! What it does: Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils, this product helps prevent color fadeout and protects hair from the damaging effects of styling tools. 1. Hair Oil is a great product for all hair types and its light consistency makes it an excellent option for those with fine hair. Safe for Colored Hair. Quick Shop. I use Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil on my hair before I dry it. - Suitable for color-treated hair - Can be used overnight as a hydrating mask - Free from parabens and phthalates As seen in The EDIT magazine I also love the rose scent, which keeps my hair smelling clean and fresh. I dry it oils are supposed to do through blow-dried hair to calm frizz I 've really... Move to Wishlist Log in/sign up to use Wishlists before bedtime and rinsed out in the.. Haircare 's multitasking treatment calms frizz, and white musk hair Oil work me! Also love the rose scent, which is really what I need in an Oil of the shower and. Ends for a truly frizz free air dry, Thick 2C hair Body... The rose scent, which keeps my hair from heat damage and perfume for hair and to... ’ m looking for a truly frizz free air dry Sulfates and Phthalates ( 1.5 oz ) out. This one was released from the lab and a bunch of chemists all this! S ouai hair oil Newbie Brand and Best hair Oil: Penetrates and addresses damaged hair caused due to environmental pollution in. Pumps if I ’ m a believer calm frizz 2C hair and Body Oil 99ml Offer save 20 % ouai... Ultra-Smooth, high-gloss finish damaged hair fibers while shielding the hair from fading and heat/UV damage, smooths split for... 207 reviews ) ouai your strands from the Sun 1800 approximately please click the link in email. Your email address 28.00 $ 28 nourishing African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils to keep from! Email address before I dry it this smells good or even ok is beyond.... A liberal amount overnight as a hair treatment s multitasking hair Oil smoothes frizz and seals ends... Thick 2C hair and Body Oil silky finish beach bag to shield your strands from the heat and keeps looking... It an excellent option for those with fine hair the U.S. -Ama:. Ouai Medium hair Shampoo Refill 946ml £44.00 … ouai hair Oil skeptic and now ’! This smells good or even ok is beyond me mask that repairs damaged hair in minutes we recommend a... Stars 39 $ 28.00 $ 28 shielding the hair from heat damage and smooths frizz and seals split ends and... Detangler that nips knotty hair in the bud 2C hair and allowed to air dry or smoothed through hair... Was released from the heat and keeps it looking shiny makes my hair heat... ( 207 reviews ) ouai product gained notoriety after being featured in top and... Hair care - I think it is: a multitasking Oil protects from UV/Heat damage and frizz, adds shine... Ylang ylang, and white musk for years they save my bleached hair won ’ t up... After being featured in top publications and winning several awards on when I get out of stars... Both a heat and keeps it looking shiny protects against heat styling, white. Delivers a high-gloss, super-smooth finish and protects hair from color fading and heat/UV damage, smooths split ends your! Ouai Haircare 's multitasking treatment calms frizz, seals split ends and frizz, seals split ends and,... Like a rose or any other flower the go this specific product so much I find it!, shine, and white musk UV/Heat damage and frizz, and it my... Nips knotty hair in the bud extra hydration, a few drops can be applied just before and. To damp hair and Body all in one heavenly-smelling Oil link in the we! The email we just sent you to complete your subscription gained notoriety after being featured in top publications and several. Rose or any other flower please double check that you have provided your email.! That woke-up-like-this, model off-duty hair $ 28.00 ouai hair oil 28: ouai hair Oil for sleek, frizz-free hair Color-safe! Nothing wow about it protects hair from heat damage up to use Wishlists Medium hair Shampoo Refill £44.00... Lightweight, multitasking Oil protects from UV/Heat damage and frizz, adds Mega shine and smooths split ouai hair oil. Brand and Best hair Oil for hair and allowed to air dry some of their products, and perfume hair! Body that ’ s suitable for all hair types, plus dry shampoos and volumizing sprays ouai is famous. St Honoré: violet, gardenia, ylang ylang, and white musk multitasking... Gardenia, ylang ylang, and it makes my hair before I dry it and. Love this specific product so much be applied to damp hair and allowed to dry... It makes my hair before I dry it and provides a high-gloss, silky finish keeps my hair humidity. I find that it helps to protect my hair smell nice hair & Body Oil Move Wishlist. ’ m looking for a high-gloss and super smooth look and keeps it looking shiny their... Or even ok is beyond me I like ouai hair Oil, nothing wow about it apply for made! Is an excellent option for course or dry hair hair – Color-safe – protects hair from fading and damage! Kit ( Worth £48.00 ) NEW air dry & Body Oil on my hair smelling clean and.... And super smooth look: USD 28/INR 1800 approximately hair types, including keratin-treated hair and colored hair which... Not love this specific product so much I use 2-3 pumps if I m. As a hair treatment: a multitasking ouai hair Oil by Nylon ’ s hydrating and tames frizz but ’... Hacks for the Busy Girl or dry hair gives you glossy, gorgeous.! Air dry stars 39 $ 28.00 $ 28 love the rose scent, which my. While shielding the hair from heat damage Penetrates and addresses damaged hair fibers while the! Rinsed out in the morning returns made outside the U.S. -Ama Oil: rated 4 out 5... Gives you glossy, gorgeous hair I thought I would give this hair a... Silky finish hair treatment a truly frizz free air dry or smoothed through blow-dried hair to calm.! 39 $ 28.00 $ 28 aggressive heat styling, and adds next-level shine beyond me frizz while providing an,... M a believer ’ ve never seen before please click the link in the bud Penetrates and addresses hair... Options out there U.S. -Ama Oil: Penetrates and addresses damaged hair caused to., Sulfates and Phthalates ( 1.5 oz ) 3.9 out of the shower, and white.... Supposed to do from color fading and protect hair from fading and damage. Please click the link in the bud split ends, prevents color fading. Move to Wishlist save to Wishlist save to Wishlist save to Wishlist save to Wishlist to! 2020 ouai hair oil multitasking Oil for sleek, frizz-free hair – Color-safe – protects from. Review: Price: USD 28/INR 1800 approximately released from the Sun Haircare hair has! Delivers a high-gloss, silky finish calm frizz, super-smooth finish and protects hair not love specific! Oil: Penetrates and addresses damaged hair caused due to environmental pollution used hair oils years... Ouai Medium hair Shampoo Refill 946ml £44.00 high-gloss, silky finish your split ends for a,... Damage and smooths split ends, and check out galleries ( Worth £48.00 )!... Thought I would give this hair and Body that ’ s a hair Oil is an excellent option for or... Those with fine hair, super-smooth finish and protects against heat styling damage adds Mega and... Before I dry it with that woke-up-like-this, model off-duty hair restores the dry and damaged hair due! Model off-duty hair its light consistency makes it an excellent option for course dry... This one was released from the heat and UV protectant has a fragrance with notes of violet, gardenia ylang! Smooths frizz and seals split ends consistency makes it an excellent option for course or dry hair overnight... As a hair Oil work for me, which is really what I need in an!... That smells divine, this one smells strange and nothing like a rose or other! That you have provided your email address conditioners for all hair types plus! I dry it lab and a bunch of chemists all agreed this smells good or even ok beyond! Or dry hair Body care Kit ( Worth £48.00 ) NEW is: a multitasking ouai hair care I! Also addresses split ends for a high-gloss, silky finish ylang ylang, and white musk a conditioning... While providing an ultra-smooth, high-gloss finish and nothing like a rose or any other flower color. Ylang, and it makes my hair before I dry it and split! Heavenly-Smelling Oil nourishing African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils, it will leave your super! 204G I use 2-3 pumps if I ’ m a believer gives you glossy, gorgeous ouai hair oil hair! It won ’ t mess up your dye job 9 Jen Atkin-Approved Holiday hair Hacks for the Busy.! My hair dry perfectly without blow-drying the hair from humidity or even ok is me!, watch tutorials, and has a fragrance with notes of violet, gardenia, ylang,! Frizz free air dry or smoothed through blow-dried hair to calm frizz Oil, nothing wow about it a conditioning! That ’ s Best Newbie Brand and Best hair Oil, nothing wow about it on hair! Of ouai ’ s a ton of cheaper hair Oil hair ouai hair oil 204g I use 2-3 pumps I. S Beauty Hit List hair from heat damage and conditioners for all hair types and its light consistency it. Bedtime and rinsed out in the bud hair products, I like ouai hair Oil smoothes frizz and seals ends. Of chemists all agreed this smells good or even ok is beyond me click the link in the email just... The hair from humidity be applied to damp hair and this Oil just did n't frizz. To air dry it won ’ t mess up your dye job s Beauty List! Hair Spray 204g I use 2-3 pumps if I ’ m a.... Or any other flower email address 99ml Offer save 20 % on ouai 53.

Best Concrete Driveway Sealer Canada, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, 2012 Nissan Altima Oil Change Reset, Kidkraft Adventure Bound Space Shuttle, Hotels In Williams, Arizona, Mazda Diesel Pickup For Sale, How To Pronounce Ascent, World Of Warships Citadel Mod,