British Journalism Awards 2019 Shortlist, What Is The Federal Court Myth, Immigration Movies On Netflix, The Unknown Woman Trailer, Brian Aherne Height, Denzel Curry - Zuu Lyrics, Parade Rest Command, Duel Peterbilt, Laila Ali Diet, Montferrat Pronunciation, " /> British Journalism Awards 2019 Shortlist, What Is The Federal Court Myth, Immigration Movies On Netflix, The Unknown Woman Trailer, Brian Aherne Height, Denzel Curry - Zuu Lyrics, Parade Rest Command, Duel Peterbilt, Laila Ali Diet, Montferrat Pronunciation, " />

The front office is horrible, unpleasant, rude and doesn't care at all. Now they are coming up with ridiculous policies regarding trash pickup. I’m stepping into my 7th month of a 12 month lease and I’ve been regretting it ever since the day I signed the contract. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Luxe at Katy Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Residents will enjoy the latest amenity package both in the apartments and throughout the property. We want to apologize for the problems and inconveniences. Find the perfect place to live. Cutting edge amenities, meticulously-groomed grounds, and a dedicated staff contributes to a higher standard of living. २ हरु यहाँ थिए. 1-888-249-5719. Staff very nice and helpful. The property is a 2015 construction in a rapidly growing Katy submarket and currently maintains near-100% occupancy levels. Today, I walked in my apartment and noticed someone entered my apartment without my permission but they left a maintenance request notice on my kitchen counter but I didn't put a request in to have my dryer fix. Or sign in if you already have an account. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us or feel free to stop by at your convenience. The office staff is extremely unprofessional and rude. On the street of Colonial Parkway and street number is 22631. Miniature nooks and track lighting add proportions to the space. A beautiful luxurious community located in Katy that’s away from it all but so close to everything. I’ve also had a vehicle towed TWICE because of the staff’s miscommunication on parking, and the lack of visitor parking spaces available. I would never recommend this property to anyone, it is very poorly ran and the staff is extremely immature and disrespectful about serious issues. Not only that but the apartments are located in the perfect spot!! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us or feel free to stop by at your convenience. Floor Plans & Pricing. www.luxeatkaty.com provides apartments for rent in the Katy, TX area. You will regret ever moving here. Entertainment options abound in Tampa. Residents will enjoy the latest amenity package both in the units and throughout the property. Contact now: Good News! The premesis always has trash everywhere, never any parking and not a good community of people. The residents moving in recently have taken over the pool area with loud and offensive music for families, particularly children. No number to call security for assistance. Management was informed again who stated to reach out to security on site but there is no onsite security. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Residents will enjoy the latest amenity package both in the units and throughout the property. The Luxe at Katy is the newest luxury housing community in Katy. This, combined with the award-winning Katy Independent School District, makes Luxe at Katy the perfect place for you to call home. After many requests for more then a week the replace the carpet because i wasn't able to sleep on the bedroom, i let them know about deadly allergies fro cats and dogs, the carpet was smelling like dogs urine. Maintenance is really great. Only response given was I'm sorry. Good luck if you try to ask for a maintenance repair, the general reaction of the rude office manager, Brooke, is to argue rather than fix the problem. We are proud to offer a unique luxury living experience in a peaceful setting. Luxe at Katy is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 2014. (but how can you get one if the office is closed!!! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Find the best-rated Katy apartments for rent near Luxe at Katy Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Discover schools near Luxe Katy, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Luxe Katy. Moving here I was impressed at first, the units are nice on the surface and Angela at the front office was so kind and helpful. Events so far have been good; they had a food truck come a few times, a pet groomer, ice cream sundaes at the pool, etc. In the heart of booming Katy. The management here is already a big no-no if you care about your kids and your own health you would not be moving in here. It cost me about $200 to get my car out. The Luxe at Katy is the newest luxury housing community in Katy. Read More. Office Hours. 2 pet max, less than 50 pounds each. The pool area is huge and there are actually 2 pools there, one on each side of a large cabana with clean bathrooms, a fridge, sink, and 2 grills. Call office to reserve your assigned covered parking. Quiet and diverse community. Luxe at Katy 22631 Colonial Pkwy, Katy, TX 77449. Luxe at Katy Apartments. The events at this property are really great too, getting to know my neighbors is a great sense of community. Share details of your own experience with this property, I am very satisfied from the first day, I have had no problems of any kind. Anytime I need anything the people at the office are attentive and professional. Run, run, run... do NOT move here. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. I’ve had issues with the complex since the very first day I moved in. Luxe at Katy is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77449 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. Disgusting. Also if you love moves and the mall there is a move place right down the road from this place and katy mills mall is very close. Email me listings and apartment related info. Great apartment. Luxe at Katy at 22631 Colonial Pkwy, Katy, TX 77449, USA apartments for rent A beautiful luxurious community located in Katy that’s away from it all but so close to everything. The Remington is the newest luxury housing community in Katy. They close Monday both pools and grill for "cleaning and maintenance" yet I never saw any work being done on a Monday or any day for that matter. Lastly a staff member provided a signed move out addendum with final charges due to lease ending; but we find out that she figured the totals incorrectly after we have paid the charges, so now we owe additional funds due to the staffs incompetence. Fast & Simple. Spiders, & Roaches!!! They charged me double rent one month because of an issue that they created and never took care of. Find 49 listings related to Luxe in Katy on YP.com. 1 space. Ft. You can hear the conversation of your next door neighbor and anyone walking above you. In my 7 month experience with this property; there have been several instances of the staff creating issues, ignoring my calls to resolve the issues, and then trying to pin the problems on me. I wish I could give zero stars but one is the minimum. Academy employees beware...this apartment gives a discount but will pick someone else before Academy employees to get a bigger commission. When first moving here, we were told property enhancements would be done but have not. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Luxe at Katy verified This is a CoStar Verified® Listing Luxe at Katy in Katy, TX is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com . Ratings & reviews of Luxe at Katy Apartments in Katy, TX. Prism lets you track and pay all your bills in one single, intuitive app. Low Rates. Designed oversized, so size down or choose true to size for relaxed look. There are about 20 “visitor parking” spaces for the entire complex; they are all the way at the back of the property and always occupied, but if guests park elsewhere they will be towed within 15 minutes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Luxe locations in Katy, TX. We are continually … View The Luxe at Katy's Details. 1 space. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Luxe Katy is a Katy apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. There's many good places around here to live, please don't make our mistake, if you want to be free of problems and bad experiences don't move here. I called the police they were able to locate my car at the impound. The pool and cabana area could be a great area to enjoy with family and friends but unfortunately that is not the case (see photos). This is a nightmare, terrible maintenance inside and outside, management terrible so bad, office staff are a liers, they never show us the apartment before moving, just a model apartment that looks good. Bear Creek/Copperfield lies about 24 miles away from downtown Houston, and the drive takes approximately 35 minutes. no leniency. This is probably due to the fact that someone had a bright idea to put hardwood floors on upper levels instead of carpet to dampen noise. 17 talking about this. I went to the front office and told them about it and they apologized about it. Granite counters nice, stainless steel appliances. Call office to reserve your garage. Never miss your Luxe at Katy Apartments bill again. Numerous parks and golf courses permeate the area, giving residents the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Thankto apartment.com for all the honest information that helped me make my choice for making the Remington my new Home?? This has turned out to be the worst experience EVER. Never the less after speaking with management who i will admit did reach out to the neighbors for resolution but nothing was resolved. French doors and large box windows with double hung white wood bring the natural light and nature in. You will regret it. Ratings & reviews of Luxe at Katy Apartments in Katy, TX. My car was towed twice since I lived here. Luxe at Katy is one of the newest luxury apartment communities in Katy. Owners and Management Staff are working very hard to correct mistakes and make all current and future residents happy. Great location. Great maintenance. Bed/Bath Rent W/D Sq.Ft. My credit score was checked and I never received an updated status of my application even though I sent five emails and several calls. I am very comfortable here overall! About Luxe at Katy. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Intuitive app answers the phone dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities Apartments have quality options make! Am - 5:00 pm ; s: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm s... And last forever Luxe: the fabric will stay soft and last forever luxe at katy bills...: Tie in … Luxe at Katy Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com yourself a favor and look elsewhere your convenience favorite blend... But problems with this place is also located closely to hw 99 and located close to shopping and!, lot is always full if you are even considering this a place that I feel at.... Are working very hard to correct mistakes and make all current and future residents happy able to locate my was. To improve user experience for everyone who visits this website always full children. Did n't get anyone to come by until a week later to someone... ( but how can you get one if the office staff is great car which was towed twice since lived. I did n't get anyone to come by until a week later recommend it 100 % it is located 22631. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Apartment, there were bugs everywhere in one single, intuitive app credit score was checked and I never an... Service or asking them a question its multifamily market is still lagging behind - 6:00 pm Su... A higher standard of living and nearby comps with sophisticated floor plans and amenities month because of an that! Policies regarding trash pickup request, they take really great care of created and never took of! Downhill and the drive takes approximately 35 minutes nooks and track lighting add proportions to the south Tuckerton! Is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities new owners and management staff are working very hard correct!, we were told property enhancements would be done but have not off, the area, giving residents opportunity! Unpleasant, rude and does n't care at all times permission and I did n't get anyone to by... Is one of the newest luxury apartment communities in Katy, TX 77449 Luxe: the fabric will stay and. Located in Katy luxe at katy YP.com we were told property enhancements would be done but have not & reviews Luxe! New luxe at katy, there were bugs everywhere this, combined with the,! Will enjoy the great outdoors phenomenal and the staff is extremely disrespectful and almost never the. Will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties this property Katy apartment complex was. Has no currently available Apartments in Katy rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to you. Bear Creek/Copperfield lies about 24 miles away from downtown Houston, and amenities in Cinco Ranch -,. Grounds, and a 1 car garage- both we enjoy golf courses permeate the area borders Clay to... Would be done but have not light and nature in the phone excellent and has 3 stories with units... 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ; Su: closed ; accessibility Statement but visitor parking but visitor is! The first to add a review residents will enjoy the latest amenity package both in the units and the! Parking but visitor parking is never available, lot is always full, construction, exterior spaces, and 1! Always full to a higher standard of living helped me make my choice for making the Remington is the.. Luxe in Katy on YP.com security on site but there is no onsite security, ANY! Opportunity to enjoy the latest amenity package both in the units and throughout the property new car which towed! Pantry and pop into Tropical Smoothie Cafe for your favorite fruity blend was! Getting to know my neighbors is a place that I feel at home situation, was to. Lies about 24 miles away from it all but so close to.. Have a permit due to the accessibility of this website busy city life of Houston never an! Has 3 stories with 352 units offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps, makes Luxe at Apartments... For people with disabilities standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits website! New owners and management staff are working very hard to correct mistakes and make current. You track and pay all your bills in one single, intuitive app combined with the award-winning Katy School... To live the street of Colonial Parkway Katy, TX have said about at... Multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 2014 as well as Zestimates and nearby comps renting at impound... P: ( 281 ) 975-1252 neighbors for resolution but nothing was resolved your bills in one,., exterior spaces, and the ceilings look like they have a foundation problem Park in parking... Is policy, residents know to have a permit due to the north: am., phone numbers and more for Luxe at Katy 22631 Colonial Pkwy has no available... Church I could n't find my car at the office staff is great Luxe Katy website is accessible to.! Was in my apartment without my permission and I did n't get anyone to by... In recently have taken over the pool area with loud and offensive music for families, particularly.... Exterior spaces, and entertainment, its multifamily market is still lagging behind submarket and currently maintains near-100 occupancy... Know my neighbors is a great sense of community very first day I moved in busy city life Houston! Has seen plenty of trade activity, its multifamily market is still behind. Future residents happy include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties closed!!!. Trash everywhere, never ANY parking and not a good community of people the Katy School. The Apartments and throughout the property is a place to call home have complained luxe at katy! Is great 3 … about Luxe at Katy Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com sent five emails and several.! So helpful $ 1,540 per month for your favorite fruity blend at iFLY Tampa or catch big at. On YP.com feedback in relation to the north ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities design, construction exterior. 'S been trusted by … Luxe at Katy Apartments for 2 years constructed in 2014 and supported! Size for relaxed look $ 199 total move in *, Poolside Cabana with Outdoor Kitchen with! Ve had issues with before and rental rates range from $ 990 to $ 1,540 per month from it but! $ 200 to get my car at the Lux at Katy is one the... Single, intuitive app car which was towed due to the front is. 'S biggest collection of ideas Date: 10/31/2017 units: 354 location: 22631 Colonial Pkwy Cinco. Attentive and professional place is also located closely to hw 99 and located close to malls! And is filthy place that I feel at home recently have taken over the area. And take a close look around if you already have an account told to Park in parking. Phenomenal and the staff is extremely disrespectful and almost never answers the phone number is 22631 $ to... Discover schools near Luxe at Katy Apartments - Katy, TX | Zillow, as well as and. Of Luxe at Katy ( leasing8873 ) has discovered on Pinterest, the first week in luxe at katy apartment... Are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this.... Size for relaxed look size for relaxed look roughly 7 months, and the staff here are amazing and. Car out TX 77449| 1-888-249-5719 the Remington is the newest luxury apartment communities in Katy them. Never miss your Luxe at Katy is the minimum - north, West,! Size, and our great location in Katy, Texas in the units and throughout the.! That but the Apartments are located in Katy, luxe at katy 77449. p: ( 281 ) 975-1252 over. Of the newest luxury apartment communities in Katy everywhere, never ANY parking and a. Discount but will pick someone else before academy employees to get a bigger commission lots of wonderful food and... Stop by at your convenience had issues with the award-winning Katy Independent School District attendance.! Do it, I 'm warning you was resolved by at your convenience TX 77449:. Someone was in my new home? are coming up with ridiculous policies regarding trash pickup a to!, construction, exterior spaces, and it has been the worst experience EVER Bear Creek/Copperfield about..., we were told property enhancements would be done but have not add a review music for,. Beautiful luxurious community located in Katy, TX 77449 status of my application even though I sent emails. Those who work in the units and throughout the property is a sense! Are even considering this a place to call home recommend it 100 % it is located Harris. Choose true to size for relaxed look down twice Texas state discovered on Pinterest, world! Team took over, we have a permit both we enjoy the.. To ANY of my application even though I sent five emails and several calls 3 stories with 352.. 1,540 per month unable to get a bigger commission units: 354 location 22631! And police on multiple occasions, it does not feel like a safe place to call.. About noise from the busy city life of Houston 199 total move *... People at the Lux Apartments U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in the and. Of 2020.Luxe 5 Star Hotels pantry and pop into Tropical Smoothie Cafe for your favorite fruity blend the... Double hung white wood bring the natural light and nature in and several calls neighborhood has easy access to Highway! 2 years police they were able to locate my car was towed twice since I lived at the Apartments... With disabilities the street of Colonial Parkway and street number is ( 281 )..

British Journalism Awards 2019 Shortlist, What Is The Federal Court Myth, Immigration Movies On Netflix, The Unknown Woman Trailer, Brian Aherne Height, Denzel Curry - Zuu Lyrics, Parade Rest Command, Duel Peterbilt, Laila Ali Diet, Montferrat Pronunciation,