Polo G I Know Instrumental, Soy Cappuccino Calories, Metalhead Dog, Basketball Shooting Gun For Sale, Dragan Bjelogrlić Movies And Tv Shows, Bulk Foods Wholesale, " /> Polo G I Know Instrumental, Soy Cappuccino Calories, Metalhead Dog, Basketball Shooting Gun For Sale, Dragan Bjelogrlić Movies And Tv Shows, Bulk Foods Wholesale, " />

She does not like to answer questions regarding her personal life detail. Eku Edewor Wiki, Height, Family, Biography, & More, Nneka J. Adams Wiki, Height, Family, Biography, & More, Nancy Isime Wiki, Height, Family, Biography, & More. She was…, Jemina Osunde is a fast rising Nigerian actress, model and a television presenter. Your email address will not be published. [6] In the same year, YNaija recounts her previous roles in Tango with Me, Okafor's Law, Isoken, etc. The Enugu State-born actress is not only passionate about acting especially stage play, but she’s also passionate about God’s creation: man, plant and animal. After obtaining her primary and secondary school certificates respectively, she […] She was born on the 2nd of October in Delta State. She…, Calista Okoronkwo is a popular Nigerian actress, model and a television personality. She again featured in another hit movie Okafor’s Law, a movie that earned her actress of the year by Pulse. while stating that her stellar performances are often not appreciated enough in the industry. I … Also, there are no records of her past relationship and affair. Tina Mba is a Nigerian actress who was nominated for Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in the 7th Africa Movie Academy Awards ... She plays a mother, putting pressure on her daughter to get married and not be solely focused on her career. [5] In 2017, she acted in the romantic comedy, Isoken alongside, Funke Akindele and Dakore Akande. Your email address will not be published. https://www.facebook.com/Tina-Mba-1157080011000466/. Tina Mba is a Nigerian actress who was nominated for Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in the 7th Africa Movie Academy Awards. She is known to acts alongside the big stars in the movie industry like Dakore, Akande, Funke Akindele and other top Nollywood celebrities and she acts in most romantic movies. Tina Mba is a well-known Nigerian actress who widely known for her excellent acting performance. Tina Mba who began acting in a stage drama in 1989 titled “As You Like It” by Shakespare eventually made it to the top owing to her brilliant performances in acting. She was born on the 2nd of October in Delta State. In 2017, she starred in Isoken, Bariga Suger, Okafor's Law amongst other films, and was described as "actress of the year" by Pulse. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tina Majorino is currently assumed to be single. Speaking as a celebrity guest on Jara recently, the Delta State-born actress and single mother, who has been involved in Nothing much is known about her marital life. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tina Mba is a Nigerian actress, television personality and a model. Marriage is a burden; it is a huge responsibility. Tina Mba Wiki, Height, Family, Biography, & More Tina Mba is a well-known Nigerian actress who widely known for her excellent acting performance. Ronke Kehinde/ Veteran Nigerian actress, Tina Mba has been in the stage production and film making business for over three decades. She again featured in another interesting movie Omoye, a movie strongly against sexual violence among women. She has kept her personal life away from social media and has kept her fans in the dark. Educational Background Tina had her primary and secondary education in Delta State. Beneath Her Veil and television Series “Tomorrow Is Now”. Tina Mba is a Nigerian actress, television personality and a model. But what I know about marriage is that it is an institution laid down by God, so it is sacred. Tina Mba is another renowned Nollywood actress, highly skillful and rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of over $300,000 dollars. Your email address will not be published. She featured in a popular movie, Isoken a movie that shot her to fame and recognition in Nollywood. Tina Mba stated, “I have two lovely children. Rita Nzelu is a renowned Nigerian actress, model, television personality and rare philanthropist. Tina Mba is a Nigerian actress who was nominated for Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in the 7th Africa Movie Academy Awards. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. In 2016, Tina acted another movie Ufuoma, a romantic drama directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka. Screen and stage actress, Tina Mba, speaks with KORE OGIDAN about the film industry, ... I’m in love, I don’t know about marriage — Tina Mba. What I tell people is that if you can’t stay married, please, do not go into it. The same movie fetched her nomination for Africa Movie Academy Award for Best actress in a supporting role at the 7th African Movie Academy Awards. At the 2017 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, she was nominated for category, best actress in a comedy. Required fields are marked *. She is creative skillful and exceptionally talented Nollywood actress. Required fields are marked *. Actress Chika Ike: Biography And Net Worth. She also stated that she would have preferred theatre to feature films, if she was paid equally for both. Speaking as a celebrity guest on Jara recently, the Delta State-born actress and single mother, explained that marriage is an institution laid down by God, so it is sacred and if people can’t stay serious to their marriage, they should not go into it. ... She plays a mother, putting pressure on her daughter to get married and not be solely focused on her career. [8] Mba has two children. [3] In 2016, she acted in Ufuoma, a romantic drama, directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka. She hails from Enugu State in the south eastern Nigeria. Regarding her marital status, nobody knows the fact. How did you get into the entertainment industry at a time when the profession was not too popular, especially among parents? Discover some quick information about Tina Mba. Tina had her primary and secondary education in Delta State. She plays a mother, putting pressure on her daughter to get married and not be solely focused on her career. Tina Mba stated, “I have two lovely children. That is why plants live with her in her sitting […] Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [7], She is a native of Enugu State. Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba (27562 Views) Maureen Esisi: The Kind Of Love I Want / Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & … But what I know about marriage is that it is an institution laid down by God, so it is sacred. It opined that the "Naija" body language she brings to her character gives more realistic expression to her roles. [9], Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, "Tina Mba is unarguably the best Nollywood actress of 2017, so far", "I don't engage in Nollywood politics -Tina Mba", "Mike Ezuruonye, Peggy Ovire, Tina Mba star in new movie", "Tina Mba, Stan Nze, others return in 'Omoye, "Funke Akindele, Dakore Akande, Tina Mba, Joseph Benjamin star in new movie", "THE FILM BLOG: WE DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT TINA MBA DOESN'T GET THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES", "I've been battered & broken------Tina Mba", "Marriage is a burden, don't go there" – Actress, Tina Mba", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tina_Mba&oldid=984830892, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 22 October 2020, at 10:53. Nollywood Actress, Tina Mba, has advised celebrities who are not prepared to stay married not to venture into it. [4] In October 2017, she starred in Omoye, which is an advocacy film against sexual violence. The Enugu born actress is said to be mother of two children – a boy and girl. Notable Nollywood actress, Tina Mba, has advised celebrities who are not prepared to stay married not to venture into it. After obtaining her primary and secondary school certificates respectively, she relocated to Lagos for full time acting profession. If you are not ready for it, don’t go there. [2] In an interview with The Punch, she disclosed that the secret to her stellar interpretation of roles was from living the character and imagining herself in it. She was born…, Your email address will not be published. Nigerian Actress Tina Mba: I Have No Plan For Marriage, I’m In Love & Happy With My Partner Excerpts of veteran Nollywood actress Tina Mba recent interview with Punch NG’s Kore Ogidan. Her style of acting is such that gives acting real life situation. Discover some quick information about Tina Mba. Actress Tina Mba: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Rita Nzelu: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Jemina Osunde: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Calista Okoronkwo: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Rahama Sadau: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Adaeze Eluke: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Biola Adekunle: Biography And Net Worth, Actor Stephen Odimgbe: Biography And Net Worth, Actor Niyi Johnson: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Bisi Ibidapo: Biography And Net Worth, Actress Chioma Nwosu: Biography And Net Worth. She can interpret movie roles in a brilliant manner and can as well accept any character in movies. She hails from Enugu State in the south eastern Nigeria. Nollywood actress, Tina Mba, has advised celebrities who are not prepared to stay married to stop giving excuses that are not valid. Tina Mba has featured in a number of movies, some of which include: Tina was a nominee for Best actress in a supporting role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. Published January 27, 2019 January 27, 2019.

Polo G I Know Instrumental, Soy Cappuccino Calories, Metalhead Dog, Basketball Shooting Gun For Sale, Dragan Bjelogrlić Movies And Tv Shows, Bulk Foods Wholesale,