Ato Penalties Reckless, Mazda 3 2016 Specs, Schluter Shower System, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Manoa Library Hours, How Many Trigraphs Are There, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, Emotionally Detached Woman, Strongest Guard Dogs, Emotionally Detached Woman, Manoa Library Hours, " /> Ato Penalties Reckless, Mazda 3 2016 Specs, Schluter Shower System, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Manoa Library Hours, How Many Trigraphs Are There, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, Emotionally Detached Woman, Strongest Guard Dogs, Emotionally Detached Woman, Manoa Library Hours, " />

Editorial Reviews. It marks a shift from the Chicago house sound prevalent on their first studio record, Homework (1997), to a house style more heavily inspired by disco , post-disco , garage house , and synthpop . You will know songs from this album even if you dont know daft punk or the track name Discovery is the second studio album by French electronic music duo Daft Punk, released on 26 February 2001 by Virgin Records. This was the album that got me into Daft Punk some 13 years ago when i was only 7 and here I still listening to it. Four long years after their debut, Homework, Daft Punk returned with a second full-length, also packed with excellent productions and many of the obligatory nods to the duo's favorite stylistic speed bumps of the 1970s and '80s. It marks a shift from the Chicago house sound prevalent on their first studio record, Homework (1997), to a house style more heavily inspired by disco , post-disco , garage house , and R&B . Discovery is by no means the same record, though. Four long years after their debut, Homework, Daft Punk returned with a second full-length, also packed with excellent productions and many of the obligatory nods to the duo's favorite stylistic speed bumps of the 1970s and '80s.Discovery is by no means the same record, though. Discovery is the second studio album by French electronic music duo Daft Punk, released on 26 February 2001 by Virgin Records.

Ato Penalties Reckless, Mazda 3 2016 Specs, Schluter Shower System, Trees And Flowers Strawberry Switchblade Lyrics, Manoa Library Hours, How Many Trigraphs Are There, Short Poem About Importance Of Morality, Emotionally Detached Woman, Strongest Guard Dogs, Emotionally Detached Woman, Manoa Library Hours,