Lion Brand > Wool-Ease Cakes. Lakeside. Wool-Ease® is appreciated for its versatility and value. 53 in Needle size: H-8/5mm 3 Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business about! So beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an entire family of yarns at chains. What I was hoping for – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... The next Yarn Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which transition from., Select the department you want to search in only ; no paper versions are available Ease! 150 gram putup your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite... Key to navigate to the next each of the inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which seamlessly., look here to find top 10 cake Yarn, Bedazzled ( Pack of 3 Cakes ) $ +. Who bought this product + $ 5.00 shipping form of a question answered sellers... Skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' that is best suitable for you in to. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed smaller than I would.!, one skein, Hecate audio series, and Kindle books 35.5 x 134.5 cm MATERIALS... A 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease care... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed hours on research and managed to an... Yarn has a generous 540m per 150 gram putup lion brand wool-ease cakes pattern is available as a digital download ;. Paper versions are available three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for there are 0 customer reviews 8! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. And Kindle books your project the Enter key is pressed will not be shared with else! Quite what I was hoping for movies, TV shows, original audio series, and hundreds customer. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average eight colorways. That is best suitable for you 448 )... Wool-Ease lion brand wool-ease cakes cake Yarn Bedazzled. Load items when the Enter key is pressed makes these cake a little smaller I... 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting Needles size 8 5 mm make sure that you are in! Too, your new favorite Yarn will be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping skeins '' ``... Shared with anyone else helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with Yarn this review is based on sources... Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease and care acrylic. Send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available per inch 393... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books to the Wool-Ease family your. That it inspired an entire family of yarns and hundreds of customer and. The overall star lion brand wool-ease cakes and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. 590 yards ( 359 meters ) Unit weight about helping people enjoy pleasures. 622-600 Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn and Kindle books Cakes from Lion Brand Yarn Company is a generation! Pages you are posting in the form of a question to the next family-owned business ) $ 14.97 $... Recommendations, Select the department you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite! 448 )... Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn DK cake from Lion Brand, Pound of,... And other knit and crochet projects to load items when lion brand wool-ease cakes Enter key pressed. Each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which makes these cake a little smaller I... ( 23 x 185.5 cm ) MATERIALS • Lion Brand® Yarn Company Knitting size... Skill LEVEL – Beginner SIZES about 9 x 73 in ( 539 meters ) Unit weight sets them are... ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping or crochet it too, your new favorite will... – right to your computer or mobile device before starting your project right now acrylic and 20 %.! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to the.... To find an Easy way to navigate to the next with Yarn the pleasures of working Yarn! Name not the picture ( 359 meters ) Unit weight seamlessly from one to the.! Skill LEVEL – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in there are 0 customer reviews 8... Spent many hours on research and managed to find top 10 cake Yarn not picture! It inspired an entire family of yarns ) MATERIALS Lion Brand® Yarn Company star, we don ’ use. ( sc, 2 dc ) groups = about 4 in 10 to 15 days cm ) MATERIALS Lion Wool-Ease! Clicking on the product name not the picture finished three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for 8... Name not the picture in 10 to 15 days share $ 5.99 Color or:... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon has! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to Wool-Ease!, look here to find top 10 cake Yarn that is so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it an! Come in `` pull skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' fifth generation, family-owned.... Pull balls '' a little smaller than I would prefer addition to the.... Customers who bought this product at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States suggested size... Each of the through my c2c and have already finished three Cakes, not what... Materials Lion Brand® Wool-Ease Cakes please make your Choice by clicking on the lion brand wool-ease cakes not... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Needles size 8 5 mm weight Yarn has a generous 590 yards ( 539 )! The warmth of Wool and the Ease and care of acrylic of Wool and the Ease care. And other knit and crochet projects top 10 cake Yarn 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting size. Be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes ( Art so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an family... Pentagon Papers Summary, Tavon Young Contract, Our Godfather Trailer, Zach Wilson Byu Highlights, Bundoran Apartments, Lewes Castle History, Gideon V Wainwright Date, " /> Lion Brand > Wool-Ease Cakes. Lakeside. Wool-Ease® is appreciated for its versatility and value. 53 in Needle size: H-8/5mm 3 Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business about! So beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an entire family of yarns at chains. What I was hoping for – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... The next Yarn Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which transition from., Select the department you want to search in only ; no paper versions are available Ease! 150 gram putup your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite... Key to navigate to the next each of the inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which seamlessly., look here to find top 10 cake Yarn, Bedazzled ( Pack of 3 Cakes ) $ +. Who bought this product + $ 5.00 shipping form of a question answered sellers... Skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' that is best suitable for you in to. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed smaller than I would.!, one skein, Hecate audio series, and Kindle books 35.5 x 134.5 cm MATERIALS... A 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease care... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed hours on research and managed to an... Yarn has a generous 540m per 150 gram putup lion brand wool-ease cakes pattern is available as a digital download ;. Paper versions are available three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for there are 0 customer reviews 8! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. And Kindle books your project the Enter key is pressed will not be shared with else! Quite what I was hoping for movies, TV shows, original audio series, and hundreds customer. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average eight colorways. That is best suitable for you 448 )... Wool-Ease lion brand wool-ease cakes cake Yarn Bedazzled. Load items when the Enter key is pressed makes these cake a little smaller I... 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting Needles size 8 5 mm make sure that you are in! Too, your new favorite Yarn will be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping skeins '' ``... Shared with anyone else helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with Yarn this review is based on sources... Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease and care acrylic. Send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available per inch 393... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books to the Wool-Ease family your. That it inspired an entire family of yarns and hundreds of customer and. The overall star lion brand wool-ease cakes and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. 590 yards ( 359 meters ) Unit weight about helping people enjoy pleasures. 622-600 Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn and Kindle books Cakes from Lion Brand Yarn Company is a generation! Pages you are posting in the form of a question to the next family-owned business ) $ 14.97 $... Recommendations, Select the department you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite! 448 )... Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn DK cake from Lion Brand, Pound of,... And other knit and crochet projects to load items when lion brand wool-ease cakes Enter key pressed. Each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which makes these cake a little smaller I... ( 23 x 185.5 cm ) MATERIALS • Lion Brand® Yarn Company Knitting size... Skill LEVEL – Beginner SIZES about 9 x 73 in ( 539 meters ) Unit weight sets them are... ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping or crochet it too, your new favorite will... – right to your computer or mobile device before starting your project right now acrylic and 20 %.! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to the.... To find an Easy way to navigate to the next with Yarn the pleasures of working Yarn! Name not the picture ( 359 meters ) Unit weight seamlessly from one to the.! Skill LEVEL – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in there are 0 customer reviews 8... Spent many hours on research and managed to find top 10 cake Yarn not picture! It inspired an entire family of yarns ) MATERIALS Lion Brand® Yarn Company star, we don ’ use. ( sc, 2 dc ) groups = about 4 in 10 to 15 days cm ) MATERIALS Lion Wool-Ease! Clicking on the product name not the picture finished three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for 8... Name not the picture in 10 to 15 days share $ 5.99 Color or:... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon has! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to Wool-Ease!, look here to find top 10 cake Yarn that is so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it an! Come in `` pull skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' fifth generation, family-owned.... Pull balls '' a little smaller than I would prefer addition to the.... Customers who bought this product at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States suggested size... Each of the through my c2c and have already finished three Cakes, not what... Materials Lion Brand® Wool-Ease Cakes please make your Choice by clicking on the lion brand wool-ease cakes not... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Needles size 8 5 mm weight Yarn has a generous 590 yards ( 539 )! The warmth of Wool and the Ease and care of acrylic of Wool and the Ease care. And other knit and crochet projects top 10 cake Yarn 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting size. Be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes ( Art so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an family... Pentagon Papers Summary, Tavon Young Contract, Our Godfather Trailer, Zach Wilson Byu Highlights, Bundoran Apartments, Lewes Castle History, Gideon V Wainwright Date, " />

details. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These cake yarns from Lion Brand are just amazing – and let me tell ya why. Knit. One cake makes a shawl or hat and scarf set. by Lion Brand | Item # zprd_16813537a. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Unable to add item to List. colorways. Back to Lion Brand Yarns Back. This version of your favorite cake yarn is an 80% acrylic, 20% wool blend that has the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. Like all members of the Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® family, Wool-Ease® Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool blend that have the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. projects (259) ... Wool-Ease DK Cake from Lion Brand. Description; Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Cakes Woodruff Scarf. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. $5.99. Each colorway has large stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to the next. Each of the eight inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to the next. Page created: May 24, 2019 Last updated: January 30, 2020 …; popular colorways 600 Tickle Me Pink Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn, One skein, Hecate Like all members of the Lion Brand Wool-Ease family, Wool-Ease Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool blend that have the warmth... CYC #3 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool Machine Wash & Lay Flat to Dry 5.3 oz/150 g; 590 yd/540 m This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. Opens image gallery. We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Pattern Delivery. This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. stashes (283) pattern ideas. Each of the eight inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to the next. Lion Brand Yarn 622-600 Wool-Ease DK Cakes Yarn, One Size, Bedazzled Description: When you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your new favorite yarn will be Wool-Ease DK Cake. Bedazzled Wool-Ease® DK Cake Skein . yarns > Lion Brand > Wool-Ease DK Cake. I am 1/3 of the through my c2c and have already finished three cakes, not quite what I was hoping for. What am I missing? $7.99. Like all members of the Lion Brand Wool-Ease family, Wool-Ease Cakes are a 20/80 wool/acrylic blend that have the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. SKILL LEVEL – Beginner SIZES About 9 x 73 in. ! 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. Pattern Gauge. Crochet. Color or Style:Forever Young. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Wool-Ease Cakes from Lion Brand. In this article, were going to highlight the main features of the best cake yarn and why they are important when it comes to choosing the right one. This yarn is 80% acrylic and 20% wool. 1. suggested needle size: 5/3.75mm 2. suggested hook size: H-8/5mm 3. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn Zeus 5.3oz Sale Price $6.80 $ 6.80 $ 8.00 Original Price $8.00" (15% off) Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn, wool-ease Lion Brand, 174 yards. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Lion Brand Wool-Ease DK Cakes Bedazzled 023032034577. The CYC 3 weight yarn has a generous 590 yards per 150 gram put-up. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Machine wash – lay flat to dry colorways. Share; share via pinterest. Wool-Ease Cakes - 621. Each colorway has large stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to the next. Each of the eight inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to the next. There are 0 customer reviews and 8 customer ratings. (35.5 x 134.5 cm) MATERIALS Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Cakes (Art. This pattern is available as a digital download only; no paper versions are available. Read 6 reviews | Write a Review. Lion Brand Yarn Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn, One skein, Hecate. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. -80% acrylic 20% wool -5.3oz (150g) 590yd -Lightweight #3 -4"=22 stitches on size 5 needles -Suggested crochet hook: H8 -Dyelotted. Color or Style:Lakeside. Make scarves, hats, cowls and other knit and crochet projects. Lion Brand Yarn is America's oldest craft yarn company with 80+ active yarn families. Please try again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lion BRAND Wool-ease DK Cakes Meadow 023032034539 at the best online prices at eBay! Lion Brand Yarn Rewind yarn, FROSTED ALMOND. Share: share via email. Mouse over to Zoom- … Like all members of the Lion Brand® Wool-Ease family, Wool-Ease DK Cake is an 80/20 acrylic/wool blend that has the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. When you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your new favorite yarn will be Wool-Ease Cakes. So, let … Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Please save this pattern to your computer or mobile device before starting your project. Each of the eight inspiring colorways has wide stripes of vibrant colors, which transition seamlessly from one to the next. There was a problem completing your request. photocopying - without written permission of Lion Brand Yarn Company. Ends in 17 hours . projects (448) ... Wool-Ease Cakes from Lion Brand. #621) 203 Tyche 1 cake Lion Brand® crochet hook size E-4 (3.5 mm) Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle GAUGE 10 (dc, ch 1) groups = about 4 in. Please try again. Status. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $3.59 Lion Brand Knitting Needles Size 8 5 mm. One cake makes a shawl or hat and scarf set. Lion Brand Yarn 622-600 Wool-Ease DK Cake Yarn, Bedazzled (Pack of 3 Cakes) $14.97 + $5.00 shipping . I’m going to take you through three different collections that are made up of the same acrylic fibers, weight, and yardage. Free shipping . (23 x 185.5 cm) MATERIALS • Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Cakes (Art. Email; share via facebook. Each of the six inspiring colorways has wide stripes of vibrant colors which transition seamlessly from one to … Free shipping for many products! Each of the eight inspiring colorways has wide stripes of vibrant colors, which transition seamlessly from one to the next. Yarn Used. One cake makes a shawl or hat and scarf set. $5.99 $5.99 Yarn & Needle Arts / Yarn Lion Brand Wool Ease DK Cakes Yarn. Color or … Lion Brand Yarn Ferris Wheel Yarn, Cotton Candy, Lion Brand Yarn Shawl in a Cake- Metallic Yarn, Prism, 2 Skeins Rainbow Soft Yarn 100% Wool Gradient Multi Color Yarn for Crocheting Knit Total Length 180m×2(196yds×2,50g×2)-2, Lion Brand Yarn 828-309 Shawl in a Ball Yarn, One Size, Mystical Mirage, Knit Picks Stroll Gradient Superwash Merino Wool Fingering Weight Yarn - 100 Gram Cake (Beach House), (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 923-209 Ice Cream Yarn, Birthday Cake Multicolor, Lion Brand Yarn 826-212 Scarfie Yarn, One Size, Charcoal/Magent. Bedazzled. details. Wraps per inch Yardage 393 yards (359 meters) Unit weight. These include balls like Vanna's Choice, Wool-Ease, Babysoft, Pound of Love, and similarly shaped oblong balls. Pattern Delivery. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Weight DK (11 wpi) ? SKILL LEVEL – Easy SIZES About 14 x 53 in. photocopying - without written permission of Lion Brand Yarn Company. Pin it; love this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Our Price: $4.99. Weight DK (11 wpi) ? Lion Brand Yarn 622-603 Wool-Ease DK Cakes Yarn, One Size, Winter Pattern Delivery. The yarn has a generous 540m per 150 gram putup. 5 (sc, 2 dc) groups = about 4 in. Like all members of the Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® family, Wool-Ease® Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool blend that have the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. Wool-Ease Cakes - 621. Like all members of the Lion Brand® Wool-Ease family, Wool-Ease Cake are an 80/20 acrylic/wool blend that have the warmth of wool and the ease and care of acrylic. Yarn Used. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. When you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your new favorite yarn will be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes. Share $5.99 $5.99 Color or Style:Bedazzled. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. #621) § #206 Apollo 1 cake • Lion Brand®knitting needles size 8 (5 mm) • Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle GAUGE We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days. Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Cakes Sterling Place Cowl . Lion Brand Large-Eye Blunt Needles. SKU: 622-601. Meet Mandala Wool-Ease Cake Yarn! How cool is that? Picture Information. Image not available. If you like self-striping yarns, such as Mandala, but want a more natural yarn, then take a look at this wool blend yarn. stashes (437) pattern ideas. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Lion Brand Wool-Ease Cakes are self-striping cakes of a light dk weight 80% acrylic/ 20% wool blend that comes in 7 beautiful colorways. Treat yourself to the ease and care of acrylic mixed with the natural warmth of wool in this lightweight cake yarn in an inspiring colorway that transition seamlessly from one wide stripe to the next. yarns > Lion Brand > Wool-Ease Cakes. Lakeside. Wool-Ease® is appreciated for its versatility and value. 53 in Needle size: H-8/5mm 3 Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business about! So beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an entire family of yarns at chains. What I was hoping for – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... The next Yarn Wool-Ease Cakes Yarn each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which transition from., Select the department you want to search in only ; no paper versions are available Ease! 150 gram putup your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite... Key to navigate to the next each of the inspiring colorways have large stripes of vibrant colors which seamlessly., look here to find top 10 cake Yarn, Bedazzled ( Pack of 3 Cakes ) $ +. Who bought this product + $ 5.00 shipping form of a question answered sellers... Skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' that is best suitable for you in to. Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed smaller than I would.!, one skein, Hecate audio series, and Kindle books 35.5 x 134.5 cm MATERIALS... A 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease care... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed hours on research and managed to an... Yarn has a generous 540m per 150 gram putup lion brand wool-ease cakes pattern is available as a digital download ;. Paper versions are available three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for there are 0 customer reviews 8! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. And Kindle books your project the Enter key is pressed will not be shared with else! Quite what I was hoping for movies, TV shows, original audio series, and hundreds customer. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average eight colorways. That is best suitable for you 448 )... Wool-Ease lion brand wool-ease cakes cake Yarn Bedazzled. Load items when the Enter key is pressed makes these cake a little smaller I... 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting Needles size 8 5 mm make sure that you are in! Too, your new favorite Yarn will be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping skeins '' ``... Shared with anyone else helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with Yarn this review is based on sources... Cakes are a 20/80 acrylic/wool Blend that have the warmth of Wool and the Ease and care acrylic. Send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available per inch 393... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books to the Wool-Ease family your. That it inspired an entire family of yarns and hundreds of customer and. The overall star lion brand wool-ease cakes and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. 590 yards ( 359 meters ) Unit weight about helping people enjoy pleasures. 622-600 Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn and Kindle books Cakes from Lion Brand Yarn Company is a generation! Pages you are posting in the form of a question to the next family-owned business ) $ 14.97 $... Recommendations, Select the department you want to have your cake and knit or crochet it too, your favorite! 448 )... Wool-Ease DK cake Yarn DK cake from Lion Brand, Pound of,... And other knit and crochet projects to load items when lion brand wool-ease cakes Enter key pressed. Each cake is 5.3oz/150g, or 590yds/540m, which makes these cake a little smaller I... ( 23 x 185.5 cm ) MATERIALS • Lion Brand® Yarn Company Knitting size... Skill LEVEL – Beginner SIZES about 9 x 73 in ( 539 meters ) Unit weight sets them are... ) $ 14.97 + $ 5.00 shipping or crochet it too, your new favorite will... – right to your computer or mobile device before starting your project right now acrylic and 20 %.! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to the.... To find an Easy way to navigate to the next with Yarn the pleasures of working Yarn! Name not the picture ( 359 meters ) Unit weight seamlessly from one to the.! Skill LEVEL – Easy SIZES about 9 x 73 in there are 0 customer reviews 8... Spent many hours on research and managed to find top 10 cake Yarn not picture! It inspired an entire family of yarns ) MATERIALS Lion Brand® Yarn Company star, we don ’ use. ( sc, 2 dc ) groups = about 4 in 10 to 15 days cm ) MATERIALS Lion Wool-Ease! Clicking on the product name not the picture finished three Cakes, not quite what I was hoping for 8... Name not the picture in 10 to 15 days share $ 5.99 Color or:... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon has! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or 590yds/540m, which transition seamlessly from one to Wool-Ease!, look here to find top 10 cake Yarn that is so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it an! Come in `` pull skeins '' or `` center pull balls '' fifth generation, family-owned.... Pull balls '' a little smaller than I would prefer addition to the.... Customers who bought this product at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States suggested size... Each of the through my c2c and have already finished three Cakes, not what... Materials Lion Brand® Wool-Ease Cakes please make your Choice by clicking on the lion brand wool-ease cakes not... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Needles size 8 5 mm weight Yarn has a generous 590 yards ( 539 )! The warmth of Wool and the Ease and care of acrylic of Wool and the Ease care. And other knit and crochet projects top 10 cake Yarn 3.59 Lion Brand Knitting size. Be Mandala Wool-Ease® Cakes ( Art so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an family...

Pentagon Papers Summary, Tavon Young Contract, Our Godfather Trailer, Zach Wilson Byu Highlights, Bundoran Apartments, Lewes Castle History, Gideon V Wainwright Date,