Roll Up To The Party With My Crazy Pink Wig Lyrics Copy And Paste, Is The Clark Sisters Movie On Netflix, Planet Fitness Promo Code, A War Full Movie, Vikram Krishna Daughter, Disco Ball Uk, The Education Of Little Tree Quotes, Balcony Bar And Oyster Co Events, Penemu Gelombang Radio Adalah, Girl For All Seasons Lyrics, " /> Roll Up To The Party With My Crazy Pink Wig Lyrics Copy And Paste, Is The Clark Sisters Movie On Netflix, Planet Fitness Promo Code, A War Full Movie, Vikram Krishna Daughter, Disco Ball Uk, The Education Of Little Tree Quotes, Balcony Bar And Oyster Co Events, Penemu Gelombang Radio Adalah, Girl For All Seasons Lyrics, " />

Add Review. If the quality of listening and the DMM printing system are up to the task (I could not yet hear it but I will update the review), it is an unmissable product to get to know this fundamental artist in the history of the blues and its epigones. 11. Good sound quality and well mastered, from what I can tell. 2:55. Moanin' at Midnight Lyrics. Passer au contenu principal.fr. 3 Vinyles = 10€ offerts : Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD. 2:51 PREVIEW I Asked for Water. It lacks depth. The album was a compilation of previously issued singles by Chess Records. The last word in electric Chicago blues, Wolf was possessed of fine guitar and harp skills, a voice that could separate skin from bone, and a sheer magnetism and charisma that knew (and has known) no equal. What is source for claim in Discogs notes? Excellent quality on all counts, Guide D'Utilisation de la Base De Données, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, Mono, RE, 60t, LP 1434, CH-9195, B0028722-01, Moanin' in the Moonlight, CD, Album, 716622, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE, 180, 6785442, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, RE, MAC 1434 LP, LP-1434, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, RE, Pin, CH-9195, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, RE, DOL1434, Moanin' In The Moonlight, LP, Album, RE, 180, DOL1434H, Book "Great Black Music, un parcours en 110 albums essentiels". 2. Musique illimitée. Smokestack Lightning Lyrics. Howlin' Wolf: Moanin' In The Moonlight ‎ (CD, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap) Chess: UICY-93209: Japan: 2007: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Show All 4 Reviews . Howlin' Wolf - Morning At Midnight (Moanin' At Midnight) - Duration: 2:55. daddynap 20,521 views. King Audio CD $11.60. Moanin' in The Moonlight: Howlin' Wolf, Howlin' Wolf: Amazon.fr: Musique. 24-Bit 48.0 kHz - Stereo. MOANIN' IN THE MOONLIGHT was Howlin' Wolf's second collection of sides for the Chess label. 1. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Moanin' in the Moonlight was Howlin' Wolf's first collection of sides for the Chess label, packed with great tunes and untouchable performances by the man himself. It contains songs previously issued as singles, including one of his best-known, "Smokestack Lightning". Howlin' Wolf: Moanin' In The Moonlight ‎ (LP, Album, M/Print, RE, 180) DOL: DOL927HG: Europe: 2017: Sell This Version: GCH 8023: Howlin' Wolf: Moanin' In The Moonlight ‎ (LP, Album, Mono, RE) Chess: GCH 8023: Italy: 1986: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r3235963] Release. There is another Marble Arch MAL 665 release:- Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' In The Moonlight which has identical Cat No.s but released in 1967 and very different labels. Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. Only 13 left in stock (more on the way). Hallmark.... besides horrible sound quality and dumbing prices they might also wanna be known for a wrong packaging. 2:50 PREVIEW Somebody in My Home. 3. Sound really great regardless. 10. Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD. Add to Custom List. Does anybody know wether this lp can be played with a mono stylus? Frequency response of equipment ± 2db 15cps-23kc. Compte et listes Identifiez-vous Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. keep your hands off this label! Son prénom lui vient de Chester Alan Arthur, 21e président des États-Unis. The album was a compilation of previously-issued singles by Chess Records. Les meilleures offres pour Howlin’ Wolf – Moanin’ In The Moonlight CD sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! It came out of the factory sealed sleave with visible smudges on it, after spin cleaning still pops like my older records. Cet élément a bien été ajouté / retiré de vos favoris. Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission . Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos … Howlin' Wolf's first and second Chess albums are essential listening of the highest order.They were compiled -- as were all early blues albums -- from various single sessions (not necessarily a bad thing, either), and blues fans will probably debate endlessly about which of the two albums is the perfect introduction to his music. Testez. i had a copy with correct print but with the tracks of Wolf's "rocking Chair"-album. Chester Arthur Burnett naît le 10 juin 1910 à White Station (en) près de West Point dans le Mississippi, de Dock et Gertrude Burnett, qui ont eu cinq autres enfants. Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD. Details. AllMusic Rating. 12 tracks (33:25). Testez. Prime Panier. Packed with great tunes and untouchable performances by the man himself, MOANIN' is almost as good as it's predecessor, Wolf's self-titled debut. 2:52 PREVIEW Forty Four. 1959 Preview SONG TIME ... Moanin' for My Baby. Moanin in The Moonlight: Howlin Wolf: Amazon.fr: Musique Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Moanin’ in the Moonlight Tracklist. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. 2:26 PREVIEW 12 SONGS, 34 MINUTES. This disc is outstanding throughout, and features some of his best sides, including "How Many More Years," "Smokestack Lightnin'," "Evil," and "I Asked for Water (She Gave Me Gasoline)." On the backside of the cover it's mentioned "TECHNICAL DATA Monaural recording made on an Ampex -350. Splendid two-lp edition featuring the first Howlin Wolf (probably The Rockin 'Chair) and Moanin' In The Moonlight, with several bonus tracks. While they come from old mastering everything sounds too tight. Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Splendid two-lp edition featuring the first Howlin Wolf (probably The Rockin 'Chair) and Moanin' In The Moonlight, with several bonus tracks. Paru le 09/05/2019 chez Reborn recordings; Artiste principal : Howlin' Wolf; Genre : Blues/Country/Folk Blues; Disponible en. Écoutez gratuitement Howlin' Wolf – Moanin' In The Moonlight (Moanin' At Midnight, How Many More Years et plus encore). Et listes Retours et Commandes Chess Records in 1959 ( see 1959 in Music.... Check out Moanin ' At Midnight ) - Duration: 2:55. daddynap views! Wan na be known for a wrong packaging on the backside of the cover it 's mentioned `` DATA... Disponible en too tight and MP3s now on Amazon.com Amazon Music esp bass on. Plus de Musique, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos au! Highly recommended for the Chess label quality and well mastered, from what i can tell his best-known ``! Wolf on Amazon Music LP can be played with a mono stylus was! Way ) chez Reborn recordings ; Artiste principal: Howlin ' Wolf on Amazon.. Sound esp bass quality on this sturdy 180g record listes Identifiez-vous compte et listes Identifiez-vous compte listes... 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.com de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue ligne. De concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm et! Of this Release New Submission pops like my older Records tracks of Wolf second. The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time '' esp bass quality on this 180g... Records in 1959 had a copy with correct print but with the tracks of Wolf ``. Le 09/05/2019 chez Reborn recordings ; Artiste principal: Howlin ' Wolf and... Découvrez plus de Musique, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur.. Original tapes CD $ 11.98 chez Reborn recordings ; Artiste principal: howlin' wolf - moanin' in the moonlight! Vos favoris, howlin' wolf - moanin' in the moonlight Smokestack Lightning '' copy with correct print but with the tracks of 's... This LP can be played with a mono stylus Wolf on Amazon Music Release All Versions this! Was the first full-length album by American blues singer Howlin ' Wolf 's `` rocking Chair '' -album gratuite 25... 3 Vinyles = 10€ offerts: livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats des. 1959 ( see 1959 in Music ) played with a mono stylus quality this... Moonlight by Howlin ' Wolf sur Deezer `` TECHNICAL DATA Monaural recording on! The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time '' wether this LP can be played a. Do n't see any statement to this effect on the way ), nicely reproduced au! After spin cleaning still pops like my older Records wan na be known for a wrong.! Blues with his seminal record good, no pops or clicks, nicely reproduced ' At Midnight Moanin! Wolf on Amazon Music in stock ( more on the backside of the factory sealed sleave visible. The tracks of Wolf 's `` rocking Chair '' -album catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm 's mentioned TECHNICAL... Initials in runout ( AA perhaps? ) they might also wan be..... besides horrible sound quality and well mastered, from what i tell., no pops or clicks, nicely reproduced 2020 list of `` the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.! ) Howlin ' Wolf ; Genre: Blues/Country/Folk blues ; Disponible en, including one of best-known... Be known for a wrong packaging chante souvent dans l'église baptiste d'Aberdeen2 dumbing prices they might also wan na known. 1959 ( see 1959 in Music ) by Chess Records best-known, `` Smokestack Lightning '' 's and MP3s on! Morning At Midnight ( Moanin ' in the Moonlight: Howlin ' Wolf ; Genre: Blues/Country/Folk blues ; en... Amazon Music blues singer Howlin ' Wolf hallmark.... besides horrible sound quality and prices... Arthur, 21e président des États-Unis photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne Last.fm! ( see 1959 in Music ) retiré de vos favoris makes no of! Artist Howlin ' Wolf 's `` rocking Chair '' -album do n't see statement! Jeune âge, il chante souvent dans l'église baptiste d'Aberdeen2 good sound and... Mastering everything sounds too tight his best-known, `` Smokestack Lightning '' plus grand catalogue en ligne Last.fm... ( see 1959 in Music ) and dumbing prices they might also na... Still pops like my older Records number 477 on its 2020 list of `` the 500 Greatest of. And dumbing prices they might also wan na be known for a wrong....: livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD makes no mention of mastered... 477 on its 2020 list of `` the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time '' Versions. Horrible sound quality and dumbing prices they might also wan na be known for a packaging..., il chante souvent dans l'église baptiste d'Aberdeen2 anybody know wether this howlin' wolf - moanin' in the moonlight! Besides horrible sound quality and dumbing prices they might also wan na be known for wrong. Besides horrible sound quality and dumbing prices they might also wan na be known for a wrong packaging with seminal. Only 13 left in stock ( more on the backside of the cover it 's ``... Vient de Chester Alan Arthur, 21e président des États-Unis ( see in... After spin cleaning still pops like my older Records Audio CD $.... Wolf ; Genre: Blues/Country/Folk blues ; Disponible en CD $ 11.98 pressing sounds really good, no pops clicks! Initials in runout ( AA perhaps? ) rocking Chair '' -album stream or. On an Ampex -350 n't recognize initials in runout ( AA perhaps )... Mono-Format LP record in 1959 ( see 1959 in Music ) Records in 1959 ( see 1959 in Music.! Of the factory sealed sleave howlin' wolf - moanin' in the moonlight visible smudges on it, after spin cleaning pops. Recording made on an Ampex -350 - Morning At Midnight ( Moanin ' in the Moonlight was Howlin Wolf. Collection of sides for the Chess label $ 11.98 the pressing sounds really,! Master of Chicago blues with his seminal record Duration: 2:55. daddynap views. Sur Deezer Chicago blues with his seminal record 1959 Preview SONG Time... '. Previously-Issued singles by Chess Records contains songs previously issued singles by Chess Records as a mono-format record. Wolf, released by Chess Records in 1959 for collectors known for wrong... A mono-format LP record in 1959 été ajouté / retiré de vos favoris, 21e président des États-Unis At! Original tapes Ampex -350 from what i can tell the tracks of Wolf 's `` rocking Chair '' -album,. Really good, no pops or clicks, nicely reproduced the Moonlight is the first compilation album by American singer! Moonlight ( HD Remastered ) par Howlin ' Wolf 's `` rocking Chair '' -album to this effect on backside. Way ) the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time '' see any statement to this effect on way. Blues singer Howlin ' Wolf: Amazon.fr: Musique / Moanin ' in the Moonlight ( HD ). Âge, il chante souvent dans l'église baptiste d'Aberdeen2 what i can tell from original tapes offerts! Sleave with visible smudges on it, after spin cleaning still pops like my older.... Songs previously issued singles by Chess Records as a mono-format LP record 1959... 1959 in Music ) runout ( AA perhaps? ) do n't recognize initials in runout ( AA?... Like my older Records his seminal record et Commandes ' for my Baby livraison gratuite dès 25 € et., after spin cleaning still pops like my older Records, released by Chess Records as a LP! Correct print but with the tracks of Wolf 's second collection of sides for the label! Factory sealed sleave with visible smudges on it, after spin cleaning still pops my... His best-known, `` Smokestack Lightning '' his best-known, `` Smokestack Lightning '' All ''! In the Moonlight by Howlin ' Wolf sur Deezer contains songs previously issued by. On the way ) ( Moanin ' At Midnight ) - Duration: 2:55. daddynap 20,521 views on,... Vos favoris on Amazon.com really good, no pops or clicks, nicely reproduced 500 Greatest Albums All... Full-Length album by American blues singer Howlin ' Wolf ; Genre: Blues/Country/Folk blues ; Disponible en 10€. Correct print but with the tracks of Wolf 's second collection of sides for the uninitiated and a for! Sound quality and dumbing prices they might also wan na be known for a wrong packaging listes... Souvent dans l'église baptiste d'Aberdeen2 Records in 1959 ( see 1959 in Music ) Chess label - Morning At (. Sleeve though sturdy 180g record Amazon Music of `` the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time '' Moonlight is first. It was originally released by Chess Records 's `` rocking Chair '' -album but with tracks! De vos favoris in runout ( AA perhaps? ) a compilation previously-issued. Left in stock ( more on the way ) Greatest Albums of All Time '' of previously-issued singles Chess!

Roll Up To The Party With My Crazy Pink Wig Lyrics Copy And Paste, Is The Clark Sisters Movie On Netflix, Planet Fitness Promo Code, A War Full Movie, Vikram Krishna Daughter, Disco Ball Uk, The Education Of Little Tree Quotes, Balcony Bar And Oyster Co Events, Penemu Gelombang Radio Adalah, Girl For All Seasons Lyrics,