James Van Patten Net Worth, Theme Of Mr Smith Goes To Washington, No One Knows Me Like You Do Lyrics, Delaware Avenue Philadelphia, Fighting Netflix, Breve Starbucks, Insanity Las Vegas, Camp Kanata, A Class Apart Documentary, English Cream Golden Retrievers For Sale, Detective Bengali Movie 2020, Nagesh Kukunoor Family, Dear Friend, From My Life I Write To You In Your Life Summary, Grant Wicked War, 214 3rd Street Brooklyn, Ny 11215, " /> James Van Patten Net Worth, Theme Of Mr Smith Goes To Washington, No One Knows Me Like You Do Lyrics, Delaware Avenue Philadelphia, Fighting Netflix, Breve Starbucks, Insanity Las Vegas, Camp Kanata, A Class Apart Documentary, English Cream Golden Retrievers For Sale, Detective Bengali Movie 2020, Nagesh Kukunoor Family, Dear Friend, From My Life I Write To You In Your Life Summary, Grant Wicked War, 214 3rd Street Brooklyn, Ny 11215, " />

Newark, NJ Stats and Demographics for the 07108 ZIP Code. For more information, see Newark, NJ rent prices.   In most parts of the country, the majority of commuters get to work in under half an hour. The people living in ZIP code 07108 are primarily black or African American. Zip code 07103 is primarily located in Essex County. Instantly download NPANXX data covering the entire US for immediate use (Canada and American Territories included for reference only.). Home | Position your mouse over the map and use your mouse-wheel to zoom in or out. Includes inputs from the major telecommunications providers. The NeighborhoodScout® search engine is covered under US Patents No. Please make sure you have panned and zoomed to the area that you Help. Area Code Map | The number of young adults is extremely large while the number of people in their late 20s to early 40s is extremely large. Privacy Policy | Newark, NJ Unacceptable: Academy, Midtown, Washington Park Stats and Demographics for the 07102 ZIP Code. Using any city in the list of unacceptable cities may result in delays. Zip code 07102 is located in Newark, New Jersey. Crime, violent Crime Comparison (per 1,000 residents), property Crime Comparison (per 1,000 residents). Area Code History | Now let us turn to take a look at how Newark does for violent crimes specifically, and then how it does for property crimes. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Newark is one in 132. Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. Rentals in 07102 are most commonly 1 bedrooms. The median household income of $22,734 is compared to the rest of the country. Property crimes are motor vehicle theft, arson, larceny, and burglary. After it shows Crime risk data are updated annually. In fact, your chance of getting your car stolen if you live in Newark is one in 139. When mailing your package or letter, always include the preferred or acceptable cities. The rent for 1 bedrooms is normally $200-$299/month including utilities. It also has an extremely large population density. Crime, My Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Only online source to include ZIP Code info, provider company listings, and landline/wireless differentiation. The list below includes the cities that the US Post Office accepts for ZIP code 07102. Relative to New Jersey, Newark has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes. This is compared to communities of all sizes, from the smallest to the largest. All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc®. Methodology: Explore 07102 zip code map, demographic, social and economic profile. Easily assign NPANXX codes to each of your sites for automated call routing. New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, NY-NJ-CT-PA, CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - NJ. to print your map. Newark ZIP Code Map. The people living in ZIP code 07102 are primarily black or African American. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Newark is 1 in 34. Description Legal.   Claim this business Favorite Share More Directions Sponsored Topics. There are 14 different elementary schools and high schools with mailing addresses in ZIP code 07102. NEW - Additional lat/lon info provided for the center of the serving area - only online source of this valuable information. While money isn't everything, residents in ZIP code 07102 earn less than in other parts of town. Read More. You can customize this map around the location of your choice by clicking on 'Close Preview'. ZIP code 07102 is located in northeast New Jersey and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. ZIP code 07108 is located in northeast New Jersey and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. Significantly, based on the number of murders reported by the FBI and the number of residents living in the city, NeighborhoodScout's analysis shows that Newark experiences one of the higher murder rates in the nation when compared with cities and towns for all sizes of population, from the largest to the smallest. The majority of household are rented. Raw data sources: The customizable Newark ZIP Code map includes extensive geographic details like interstate and state highways; streets and street names at detailed scales; cities and towns; and, counties and state names with boundaries. The official US Postal Service name for 07103 is NEWARK, New Jersey. Our nationally-comparable school ratings are covered under US Patent No. NeighborhoodScout® provides exclusive crime risk analytics for every neighborhood in America with up to 98% predictive accuracy. NeighborhoodScout's analysis also reveals that Newark's rate for property crime is 22 per one thousand population. Based on FBI crime data, Newark is not one of the safest communities in America. Sitemap | Telecom Data and Call Routing Database. Homes in ZIP code 07102 were primarily built in 1939 or earlier or the 1970s. The preferred city may not be the city in which the ZIP is located. Date(s) & Update Frequency: Read more. All rights reserved. Our nationwide meta-analysis overcomes the issues inherent in any crime database, including non-reporting and reporting errors.

James Van Patten Net Worth, Theme Of Mr Smith Goes To Washington, No One Knows Me Like You Do Lyrics, Delaware Avenue Philadelphia, Fighting Netflix, Breve Starbucks, Insanity Las Vegas, Camp Kanata, A Class Apart Documentary, English Cream Golden Retrievers For Sale, Detective Bengali Movie 2020, Nagesh Kukunoor Family, Dear Friend, From My Life I Write To You In Your Life Summary, Grant Wicked War, 214 3rd Street Brooklyn, Ny 11215,