Kendrick Lamar - Duckworth Lyrics, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, Ashapops Nutrition, Men In White (2007), Virginia Tech Basketball 2017, Chinese Restaurant, Daniel Boulud, The Counselor Motorcycle Scene, Monster Book Of Monsters, Vacation Packages To Germany, Bratz Season 1 Episode 9, God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters, " /> Kendrick Lamar - Duckworth Lyrics, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, Ashapops Nutrition, Men In White (2007), Virginia Tech Basketball 2017, Chinese Restaurant, Daniel Boulud, The Counselor Motorcycle Scene, Monster Book Of Monsters, Vacation Packages To Germany, Bratz Season 1 Episode 9, God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters, " />

Hours: Own or manage this property? Order Online Heavens their donuts are to die for. I've never had a more tasty danish in my life. The servings were more than generous. It is, however, cruel and inhuman to stand in line next to the pastry cases! Weird name-but delicate, perfectly sweet, and pretty! (256) 536-8541. Best sweets and donuts in town!!! Reviews for Peggy Ann Bakery September 2020 This bakery should be packed out always, maybe it's because the mall is a big distraction, but this should be EVERYONE'S pit … My favorite is the donuts and peanut butter chewies! It has a relaxing setting and friendly staff. I swear I’ll never put another donut in my mouth unless it comes from here. Follow us and read reviews from our loyal Greeneville customers on social media. Not only was the cake good, but myself and my mother are also hooked on the petit fours and the cream horns that they have in the bakery every day. Own or manage this property? I’m not much of a sweets person but I can’t pass up one is their warm glazed pieces of heaven. Very reasonably priced. Suggest an Edit Update menu. I have had their petit fours before. Peggy Ann Bakery Deli: Amazing - See 108 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Greeneville, TN, at Tripadvisor. The servings were more than generous. ! 5 Reviews 5 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Outstanding lunch! Served cafeteria style, there were four meat options, two potato dishes, dressing, several vegetables and three salads. Not only was the cake delicious, the customer service was also top notch and they were always ready to answer my questions and work with me, even when my reception location changed. Too bad they are only open through the lunch hour. 831 Regal Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 Zoom in to see updated info. more. Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Greeneville: See 108 unbiased reviews of Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 99 restaurants in Greeneville. Best turkey I’ve ever eaten! Had them cater step-daughters wedding and food was delicious. My favorite is the donuts and peanut butter chewies! Map updates are paused. Lots of personal working the counter to make things go quickly. Peggy Ann Bakery Deli: Best spaghetti in town - See 108 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Greeneville, TN, at Tripadvisor. Best turkey I’ve ever eaten! Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I have no regrets getting my wedding cake made by Peggy Ann! Lemon bars are great too! 831 Regal Dr SW, Huntsville Bit of a mixed bag here. This bakery has the best cakes, donuts, and all other goodies in town! Peggy Ann Bakery - 831 Regal Dr SW, # A, Huntsville, Alabama 35801 - Rated 4.7 based on 57 Reviews "They have an awesome staff! My favorite day to go is Italian day, which is on Tuesday. Peggy Ann Bakery Deli: Yummy - See 108 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Greeneville, TN, at Tripadvisor. Outstanding lunch! Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Keep up the good work!Photo credit: RAW Images. Zoom in to see updated info. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On the other hand, I recently had an eclair from there for my boyfriend's mom's birthday. It has a relaxing setting and friendly staff. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Ask ashleeshirey about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Ask Tuthfairy5 about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Ask Mstar8492 about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Hotels near Andrew Johnson National Historic Site, Hotels near Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Hotels near President Andrew Johnson Museum and Library, Hotels near James-Ben: Studio & Gallery Art Center, Hotels near Walters State Community College, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Greeneville. My favorite day to go is Italian day, which is on Tuesday. Do yourself a favor and stop by. Everything I've tried is super delicious. Order Online. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Top Reviews of Peggy Ann Bakery Deli 4.5 stars - Based on 6 reviews . Awesome hometown bakery with lots of selections of pastries, cakes and pie. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Peggy Ann is known for them, and rightfully so. Peggy Ann Bakery - Greeneville 934 Snapps Ferry Rd ... Stay up to date with the Peggy Ann crew! Too bad they are only open through the lunch hour. Another rave on the Petit Fours and good plan to save $$. The ones I had were delicious, decorated beautifully, light and sweet and adorable to look at. I didn't like it at all; it had a faint, slightly lemony aftertaste, it the chocolate on top was waxy, and there wasn't enough cream filling for my preferences, making the item on the... Specialties: Weddings, Marriage Ceremonies, Holidays, Wedding Day, Wedding Ceremonies, Couture Cakes - 817 Regal Dr SW, Huntsville, Great Harvest Bread Co Huntsville AL - Shops At The Merchant Square, 933 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Huntsville, Auntie Anne's - 2801 Memorial Pkwy SW K1, Huntsville, Great Harvest Bread Co Huntsville AL - Shops At The Merchant Square, 933 Bob Wallace Ave SW, Char Restaurant - 931 Bob Wallace Ave SW Suite 201. It is, however, cruel and inhuman to stand in line next to the pastry cases! Peggy Ann Bakery - Johnson City 803 W Walnut St. Johnson City,TN 37604 Phone: (423) 461-0104. Served cafeteria style, there were four meat options, two potato dishes, dressing, several vegetables and three salads. Anything and everything I have gotten from here is Amazing, customer service is always outstanding! I had the coconut cream pie that was delicious. Anything and everything I have gotten from here is Amazing, customer service is always outstanding! 04/22/2020 - Pam Waddell Have Always Loved this Place ALWAYS FRESH WONDERFUL PASTRIES AND FOOD!!! This bakery should be packed out always, maybe it's because the mall is a big distraction, but this should be EVERYONE'S pit-stop before heading over to shop. Ask ashleeshirey about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Ask Tuthfairy5 about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Ask Mstar8492 about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Ask destionationanywhere about Peggy Ann Bakery Deli, Hotels near Andrew Johnson National Historic Site, Hotels near Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Hotels near President Andrew Johnson Museum and Library, Hotels near James-Ben: Studio & Gallery Art Center, Hotels near Cumberland Presbyterian Church, Hotels near Walters State Community College, American Restaurants for Families in Greeneville. It is nice to be able to see them working behind the counter on so many different items. Great lunch too! (256) 536-8541 Website Map updates are paused. Peggy Ann Bakery in Greeneville - 934 Snapps Ferry Rd, Greeneville, Tennessee 37745 - Rated 4.9 based on 149 Reviews "We stopped on our way to TN.

Kendrick Lamar - Duckworth Lyrics, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, Ashapops Nutrition, Men In White (2007), Virginia Tech Basketball 2017, Chinese Restaurant, Daniel Boulud, The Counselor Motorcycle Scene, Monster Book Of Monsters, Vacation Packages To Germany, Bratz Season 1 Episode 9, God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters,