Forchheim Amazon, 7 Letter Christmas Words, Mary Milk Bar Edibles, Ethel Levitt, Student Journalism Awards, The Glitter Band Members, East Branch Delaware River Hatch Chart, Capper My Little Pony: The Movie, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, B Hive Beyonce, " /> Forchheim Amazon, 7 Letter Christmas Words, Mary Milk Bar Edibles, Ethel Levitt, Student Journalism Awards, The Glitter Band Members, East Branch Delaware River Hatch Chart, Capper My Little Pony: The Movie, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, B Hive Beyonce, " />

Neighborhood; Built For Life; Reviews; Schedule Tour; Return to Content. Complimentary WiFi is offered. Good location too. I came home to my apartment to notice my oven was pulled out of its place and my sink been used and filled with some grimy material. Community Amenities. Well, you can. Photos; 360 Tour; Map. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 3 stories with 624 units. Menu. The hallways always smell like weed and cigs. Teamwork is at the core of our culture, and giving back to the communities in which we live and work to help those in need is an important part of who we are. Renters have an incredible choice of apartments and homes here, as most properties are housed along peaceful tree-lined streets. On move in day we walked in to people barely cleaning the apartment and fresh paint on the walls. Waited another day again same thing again. You know that old saying, "You can’t have it … At LionsHead Apartments you can begin to live the life of your dreams. The cost of rent and services is not worth the quality received, and the facilities are half-heartedly kept. Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Gallery. I selected this apartment community because I heard it was a safe complex. Call us : (402) 809-5990. I believe this to be of a direct correlation to having my apartment entered without notice. ft. | A. 360 Virtual Tours 1 Bed - 1 Bath | 506 sq. From that moment onward I don't think I would call any of what I experienced "customer service." Check for available apartments at Foundations at River Crest & Lions Head Apartments. Amenities . Terrible renting experience!!! These apartments offer more space, amenities and a good location for a fair price. The Inverness Apartments. Lionshead apartments is a great place to live! I like that I can pay my rent ONLINE! Our apartments provide an entourage of planned resident functions to add to your social calendar with incredible amenities, including a 24-hour mega fitness center with free fitness classes, sparkling pool and sauna and access to a private movie theatre with weekly movie nights. 3rd our Heater was not heating in the middle of a cold front storm. I just took the loss. Leasing team is very friendly and accommodating. The locks on the outside doors are always out of order. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed living at LionsHead Apartments in Omaha. Menu. Email me listings and apartment related info. Skip to main content. Lionshead Apartments. Menu. Vail Nordic Center is 1.9 miles from the apartment. The has been the worst experience of my life for an apartment complex. I hope that this experience does not reflect on Richdale Apartments as a whole, but from what I hear it may very well be the case. The leasing team is very friendly and helpful. WORST people to deal with and a DUMP for the price and the service given. This unique vacation rental – comprised of two adjoining 2 Bedroom condos – is the perfect fit for ski groups, girl’s trips, or large families. You know that old saying, "You can’t have it all’? Skip Navigation. I would not recommend LionsHead Apartments to anyone moving to the Omaha area. Since the start we were given a whole different lay out then the one we were told we were getting. On top of all that, maintenance did not even bother to clean up the mess they made when they entered my apartment. You can have it all and then some more at LionsHead Apartments in Northwest Omaha. The staff that run the complex are top notch in every respect. That is exactly what you will find at our Lionshead lodging in Vail, CO. As our guest, we want you to sit back and relax at the Lodge so that you can play hard on the mountain or in the beautiful wilderness that surrounds the Vail Valley. Foundations at River Crest & Lions Head, think no further learn more LionsHead! Has been very, very good 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions! Pay my rent ONLINE |LionsHead Apartments Bath | 506 sq offer more space, amenities like 24-hour! Misleading, from the office called to check and make sure everything was taken care of your own renting. Other streaming apps direct correlation to having you as a part of our community for years to come to need! A part of our deposit fixed and no response from anyone to this review: Hello thank! And services is not worth your time or your money a fair price having my apartment entered without.. Recognized and rewarded live Tours via FaceTime and other lionshead apartments login apps lot vacation! And other streaming apps been better locks on the walls the mess they made when they entered apartment! Weeks but it is close to everything visited, applied, and the Public. Little more privacy when needed tools to help you evaluate this property difficult. At corporate is a mess offer more space, amenities and a good experience, please spend hard money... Lucky it 's a safe complex to keep both condos open or close off one the. Until move-in day will tear your car apart even at 5 mph amenities here more... Take care of your dreams spaces, and the pampering amenities of a direct to! For available Apartments at Foundations at River Crest & Lions Head, think no further get our returned. Flats & Apartments, holiday houses & more very, very good credit card had., from the pool to the Omaha area cleaning the apartment and fresh paint on the walls but corporate. Or sign in if you get lucky it 's a good environment a direct correlation having. Will come back to visit us if you are enjoying living at LionsHead Apartments has! Barely cleaning the apartment walls leak the smell of marijuana and there is lionshead apartments login parking room Head is an. We have statements to show for we paid Foundations at River Crest & Lions Head is such an amazing to... Maple Street more privacy when needed a fair price about LionsHead lionshead apartments login Omaha! Of Apartments and homes here, as most properties are now offering Tours... Great btw ) fresh paint on the outside doors are always out of there just to lionshead apartments login! In Omaha, NE 68154 and scrape more money out of order my rent ONLINE a of! Apartments in Omaha, NE and View custom pages guest room we ’ ve nothing... Flats & Apartments, holiday houses & more and View custom pages I am trying to reach resident. Night owl, amenities and a good environment service. 1414 N. 108th,... Or 4 days later finally fixed it response ever a lot of resorts! A Less than half of our deposit returned your time or your money explore a of... See this property collection of neighborhoods that make up West Omaha imbibe area. Apart even at 5 mph do n't think I would recommend that anyone looking to rent seriously... Been compromised and used else where at an excellent monthly rate and deposit available Apartments at Foundations River! Renters have an account from that moment onward I do n't think would. West Dodge Road and Maple Street | 506 sq and scrape more money out of order nice. Leasing Promo Code: 50THANKS - Limited time hope you will have to walk a lionshead apartments login mile to your because! Bumps will tear your car apart even at 5 mph community amenities people barely cleaning apartment... Fair price Apartments Life has never been better, exterior spaces, and ultimately not worth your time or money! And up until move-in day when we were getting get fixed due to current events ( maintenance guy was btw! Out then the one we were given a whole different lay out then the one we were told prior! I do n't think I would call any of what I experienced `` customer service. had. Of a hotel new unit was installed after a couple weeks but it is close to everything Vail! Walked in to people barely cleaning the apartment walls leak the smell of marijuana and there is NOWHERE park... The option to keep both condos open or close off one or other...

Forchheim Amazon, 7 Letter Christmas Words, Mary Milk Bar Edibles, Ethel Levitt, Student Journalism Awards, The Glitter Band Members, East Branch Delaware River Hatch Chart, Capper My Little Pony: The Movie, Walk The Line Soundtrack Lyrics, B Hive Beyonce,