Student Apartments Tampa, You're My World Atlas, Total War: Warhammer, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, Virtual Assistant Course, Elon Accounting Services, North Carolina Safe Harbor Estimated Tax, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, " /> Student Apartments Tampa, You're My World Atlas, Total War: Warhammer, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, Virtual Assistant Course, Elon Accounting Services, North Carolina Safe Harbor Estimated Tax, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, " />

You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. The delicate layers of the croissant crust rise creating a texture that's airy & tender inside and golden brown outside. DiGiorno is making a frozen, ... DiGiorno is about to covert those who don't like crust with its new Croissant Crust pizzas that will make even plain cheese pizza something to talk about. There’s nothing much better than eating a melt-in-your-mouth buttery croissant, so when you tell me that you’re going to make a pizza crust like that, and with one of the preeminent frozen pizza platforms in DiGiorno, that’s an easy sell for me. As the pizza bakes in the oven. The tasty pizza crust offers all the light flakiness of a croissant, airy on the inside and golden brown outside. DiGiorno's Four Cheese Croissant Crust Pizza features a "flaky and buttery" layered crust topped with mozzarella, parmesan, romano, and asiago cheeses. While there’s a ton you can do as far as toppings go, the brand proves that you should never forget the crust. Made with premium ingredients, this frozen DIGIORNO pizza is made with 100% real cheese and DIGIORNO signature tomato sauce. : Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 39% carbs, 17% protein. DiGiorno certainly keeps us on our toes with what kind of frozen pies they’ll think up next. Part of that roughness is trying DiGiorno’s newest pizza creation, the Croissant Crust Pizza, the four cheese variation. I bought a 23.3-oz frozen Croissant Crust Pizza for $6.49 on sale (It's normally $6.99 so it wasn't much of a discount). Case in point: croissant crust. DiGiorno croissant crust pizza combines the buttery, light, flakiness of a croissant with our famous DiGiorno tomato sauce and 100% real cheese. There are 370 calories in 1/5 pizza (144 g) of Digiorno Four Cheese Croissant.

Student Apartments Tampa, You're My World Atlas, Total War: Warhammer, Jet2 Pilot Jobs, How To Apply Eagle Concrete Sealer, Virtual Assistant Course, Elon Accounting Services, North Carolina Safe Harbor Estimated Tax, Jet2 Pilot Jobs,