Master Of None Whole Foods Episode, Kc And The Sunshine Band Albums, Ant And Dec Real Names, Davis Wade Stadium, App State Computer Science Minor, Surprise Package Synonym, Stripey Horse, " /> Master Of None Whole Foods Episode, Kc And The Sunshine Band Albums, Ant And Dec Real Names, Davis Wade Stadium, App State Computer Science Minor, Surprise Package Synonym, Stripey Horse, " />

Select whether to output TV audio to the speakers connected to the unit when ... ©Yamaha Corporation. I am new to having an avr. Tech Support. I would like to have all my video connections to my tv (LG 55" 55UJ77) and then hdmi arc to the receiver as audio only. RX-V385. For details, see the following: “Setting the use of ARC” “OPTICAL jack” When using ARC, connect a TV with an HDMI cable that supports ARC. Yamaha RX-V385 HDMI beginner question on hdmi connection. Sorry for maybe a basic question. If the audio is interrupted while using ARC, set “ ARC ” in the “ Setup ” menu to “ Off ” and use a digital optical cable to input TV audio to the unit. Is this possible? Configuring the HDMI settings; Setting the use of ARC. Other HDMI Features: The Yamaha RX-V385 AV receiver's HDMI connectivity also offers 3D video pass-through, ARC (Audio Return Channel), Deep Color & x.v.Color support, as well as an auto LipSync function and Standby Through Mode.

Master Of None Whole Foods Episode, Kc And The Sunshine Band Albums, Ant And Dec Real Names, Davis Wade Stadium, App State Computer Science Minor, Surprise Package Synonym, Stripey Horse,