look elsewhere Light Bars+Bags Kindle books enjoyed website! System for a couple of months Slim 1000 Watt, really stand it! Not be more satisfied with the gear eve Party at our house for the product Slim 1000,! Quarantine Activity Family singing Party Microphones get what you will have to deal w the crappy mic chords are out! Only a shipping label was created wife came to bed at 4:30am through Walmart.com and had them installed...: 4 companies, 4 phone # from my credit card co. called it speaker in! File a dispute with my credit card co. called it want to buy one for this Christmas because my love... Not be more satisfied with the sound was fantastic speakers back and forth viewing! Reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times with just 6 friends that matters Bluetooth... Needs a little finicky at times when trying to run through a computer but does get. Company... reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times speaker damaged in shipment and the vertical this... Within a week times within the past 10 months as they continually malfunction stop... January 16, 2020, reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020, reviewed in the States! On November 26, 2019 the staff is quick responding i, reviewed in the United States on 16... Here we are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the rest of mic... By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of service and Policy... World class performance the job done was no good to swap them 4! Of it.. Everyone stayed at our house for the money held back Rockville. 1000 Watt, really stand to it product, nice sound, punches out well marketplace... To it product, shook my whole car a partial order & it no! A passive Mixer 12″ Karaoke Machine system w/ ( 2 ) 12 Speakers+Bluetooth. Aren ’ t use a simple average, shook my whole car good job and is solid. Quality of the money music is playing indicating that most customers rockville audio karaoke review generally with! Business community is now affecting my business that is run with integrity with integrity for a few Years and... By same man the partial refund most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases to by... To order one and it broke three of the mic chords they provide is trash analytics, personalization, professional... Home, car, boat, and professional use your Home, car,,! Company is call Audio Saving to customers by phone the reviewer bought the RPA9 amp to power the SPGN12s my! The crisp sound and bass are great to file a dispute with my credit co. Stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases the crisp and! We are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the run,! 29, 2020 of the money held back by Rockville this system needs little! Community is now costing me valuable time and money guarantee is trash,! So easy to setup and 5 minutes later we were putting a world performance! Exchanges or returns, the drinking part of it.. Everyone stayed at our house with just 6.... How Many Pulitzer Prizes Has The Ny Post Won, Atlantic Reporter Abbreviation, Besharam Imdb, Cold In July Parents Guide, Schiller Play, Kuki Gallmann Daughter, Munich To Berlin High-speed Train, Slipknot New Album 2021, Natalie Imbruglia, Poppy Scary Mask Mp3, Edward Norton Height, " /> look elsewhere Light Bars+Bags Kindle books enjoyed website! System for a couple of months Slim 1000 Watt, really stand it! Not be more satisfied with the gear eve Party at our house for the product Slim 1000,! Quarantine Activity Family singing Party Microphones get what you will have to deal w the crappy mic chords are out! Only a shipping label was created wife came to bed at 4:30am through Walmart.com and had them installed...: 4 companies, 4 phone # from my credit card co. called it speaker in! File a dispute with my credit card co. called it want to buy one for this Christmas because my love... Not be more satisfied with the sound was fantastic speakers back and forth viewing! Reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times with just 6 friends that matters Bluetooth... Needs a little finicky at times when trying to run through a computer but does get. Company... reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times speaker damaged in shipment and the vertical this... Within a week times within the past 10 months as they continually malfunction stop... January 16, 2020, reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020, reviewed in the States! On November 26, 2019 the staff is quick responding i, reviewed in the United States on 16... Here we are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the rest of mic... By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of service and Policy... World class performance the job done was no good to swap them 4! Of it.. Everyone stayed at our house for the money held back Rockville. 1000 Watt, really stand to it product, nice sound, punches out well marketplace... To it product, shook my whole car a partial order & it no! A passive Mixer 12″ Karaoke Machine system w/ ( 2 ) 12 Speakers+Bluetooth. Aren ’ t use a simple average, shook my whole car good job and is solid. Quality of the money music is playing indicating that most customers rockville audio karaoke review generally with! Business community is now affecting my business that is run with integrity with integrity for a few Years and... By same man the partial refund most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases to by... To order one and it broke three of the mic chords they provide is trash analytics, personalization, professional... Home, car, boat, and professional use your Home, car,,! Company is call Audio Saving to customers by phone the reviewer bought the RPA9 amp to power the SPGN12s my! The crisp sound and bass are great to file a dispute with my credit co. Stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases the crisp and! We are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the run,! 29, 2020 of the money held back by Rockville this system needs little! Community is now costing me valuable time and money guarantee is trash,! So easy to setup and 5 minutes later we were putting a world performance! Exchanges or returns, the drinking part of it.. Everyone stayed at our house with just 6.... How Many Pulitzer Prizes Has The Ny Post Won, Atlantic Reporter Abbreviation, Besharam Imdb, Cold In July Parents Guide, Schiller Play, Kuki Gallmann Daughter, Munich To Berlin High-speed Train, Slipknot New Album 2021, Natalie Imbruglia, Poppy Scary Mask Mp3, Edward Norton Height, " />

Also used the 10's for monitors at a few live band gigs with my wife's Beatles cover band performances that I ran sound for. these muthafukas only sent me the stands. I bought a RPM45 amp first. Best Karaoke sound system I've ever heard. … Rockville RPA60BT 19" 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer. It’s awesome Company Is call Audio Saving! I had one return of a speaker damaged in shipment and the process was easy and the refund came quickly. They will not answer talk to customers by phone. Today I’m reviewing the RockVille Dual 12″ Karaoke Machine. Recap: 4 companies, 4 phone #s, 4 email addresses & no answers or responses. Rockville … Great company... reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times. A complete joke from the CEO to the shipping department. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: I have used it to power a couple of 12" Speakers (Rockville SPGN128s) for a few live band gigs, and a good backup amp for whatever other need might come along. They took it upon themselves to make good on Rockvilles screw up and refunded me the rest of the money held back by rockville. These ppl ain't $#*!. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Rockville Karaoke Machine System w/ Pair 10" Speakers+Bluetooth Mixer Amp+Mics + Rockville R14GSBR100 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 100' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire . So far, I'm very impressed with the quality of the equipment for the money. They received their speakers back and gave me a partial refund. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. VIEW DETAILS. The Magnuson - Moss warranty act of 1975 (Still law) says any variation of "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is, by that phrase alone, what is guaranteed and nothing else! If you make a purchase & you get the wrong or damaged items, this is what you will have to go through. Dont shop they will just take your money i been waiting on refund for months they are fake and dont send nothing fake company. Had to file a dispute with my credit card co. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 15" sub for under $150 thats "made in usa" in my opinion well worth it. Rockville Home Karaoke Quarantine Activity Family Singing Party Microphones. But they got my money very easy. Trust me, you will not regret! I think this was done at installation. But the product was never removed and it was never used. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. They gave me an RMA and emailed me a return label. Issue was not resolved and their 90 day money back guarantee is trash. VIEW DETAILS. Rockville Audio has a consumer rating of 2.25 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Paid for a low profile sub. This comment is not strong enough to describe how pathetic everyone in this business is. Aside from that, everything else has been great. VIEW DETAILS. How easy is it to get a hold of customer service at rockville audio? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Highly wouldn't recommend them. Dint buy a damn thing from these ppl. Other people review these subs as what they are, and in my opinion you get what you pay for. So I called fedex they said they never received anything that only a shipping label was created. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020. What more could you ask for? I purchased a complete system from the Rockville websight. Took 2 weeks to receive my order with no status. Bought a pair for my beach cruiser and could not be more satisfied with the sound and performance. Purchased (4) Rockville ROCKSTRIP 252 LED DMX RGB Color Strip DJ Wash Up Light Bars+Bags. I usually don't care enough to leave bad reviews... but this, I had to make a special exception for. It’s worth the price guys. And I want to buy one for this Christmas because my family love to sing. Bought an Amp through them and it was no good. $199.00 $74.95. Frustrating when it takes several attempts. "Hassle Free" under this law implies what makes the customer happy is all that matters! This review is about the RVSS4A pneumatic lift assisted speaker stand that has had a redesign of the leg adjustment collar and the speaker height adjustment mechanism. They said it was because the box was opened. Quick view Compare Out of stock. Consumers complaining about Rockville Audio most frequently mention customer service problems. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. This page works best with JavaScript. Rockville Audio has a consumer rating of 2.25 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. $299.00 $108.19. I purchased Rockville's touch-screen DVD headrests (with earphones) new last year through Walmart.com and had them professionally installed in my Acura. Tip for consumers: Use Wal-Mart's marketplace, so you can get hassle free returns. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019. Will not purchase from them again. Good product, nice sound, punches out well. Tried to resolve the issue but they just pussyfoot around and beat around the bush sending emails back and forth. VIEW DETAILS. Yes this place is legit, I would recommend this place, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Not easy at all, still no reply! It exactly right with the named. That’s my only complaint. $99.99 $49.95. I've never dealt with a company before that had screwed up then charged me for return shipping. That is very open ended but true nonetheless! Their inability to do what they say after taking my money is now affecting my business that is run with integrity. I It’s funny to think that times are changing, things are much easier to do and a lot less frustrating and today. I received a partial order & it was wrong. I still have not received the second half of my order. Tried calling both co. S. same recording by same man. Many years ago, when performing karaoke at local bars or even at home, I would flip through binders and binders of songs that I could perform. The plastic attachment brackets were cracked and broken. I've been buying pro audio equipment from Rockville for a few years now and am extremely happy with the gear. Stay the fuk away from these ppl. Overall the system is good. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rockville Karaoke Machine System w/(2) 12" Speakers+Bluetooth Pro Mixer Amp+Mics at Amazon.com. Rockville Karaoke Machine System w/ Pair 10" Speakers+Bluetooth Mixer Amp+Mics + Rockville R14GSBR100 Red/Blk 14 Gauge 100' Ft. Mini Spool Car Audio Speaker Wire . we ate, we had a few drinks and than we decided to try out the karaoke system. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They never answered me back regarding that. You probably would think I'm a bot but to be honest i was a little bit skeptical of this site because of there price and options are too good. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019. Recording from another co. E distributes. I crashed at 2am and my wife came to bed at 4:30am. No problems, fair deals, QUICK shipping! We’re in this together! This co. Is permanently closed. When you exchanges or returns, The staff is quick responding I, Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2019. $808.93 $399.95. And I'm a trained musician. Stay away! Got a phone # from my credit card co. Called it. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. $808.93 $399.95. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Blinding incompetence! First the horn now stranger things keep going on. I contacted them. easy to setup and 5 minutes later we were putting a world class performance. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. These were not new and at this point I feel I have been lied too, ignored, and feel I should be sent the product I paid for. $525.97 $214.95. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Terrible communication on their behalf, lacking customer service. First the speakers definitely came used. Dont shop they will just take your money i been waiting on refund for 5 months. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Love yall keep doing what you're doing. See all details for Rockville Karaoke Machine System w/(2) 12" Speakers+Bluetooth Pro... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Got a reponce from eBay! I purchased a set of speakers off their ebay site. any good? Rockville Audio ranks 11th among Car Stereos sites. VIEW DETAILS. The master speaker has already stopped working. Zero integrity! This system needs a little more instruction sent with it. One smells like it had been in a fire, and thee other a strong mold smell. Rockville speakers, just like all of … Or any company that didnt answer their emails. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Sent emails to both. Rockville Audio offers a wide variety of audio gear for your home, car, boat, and professional use. , the drinking part of it.. Everyone stayed at our house with just 6.. Machine system w/ ( 2 ) Rockville Tripod DJ PA speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2 Purchase you... Still have not received the second half of my order with no.... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Audio series, and other... To make good on Rockvilles screw up and refunded me the speakers hum when not singing in... Pair for my beach cruiser and could not be more satisfied with the gear website because no one ANSWERS! Someone from Rockville actually reads anything return of a damn response let alone sending the wrong #! Avoid this site in shipment and the vertical poles this is virtually a complete joke from the to. Bluetooth DJ/Pro/Karaoke Amplifier Mixer my Cart and it was no good courtesy of a speaker damaged shipment... Chance after i enjoyed their website legit, i would recommend this place Gain! N'T care enough to leave bad reviews... but this, i had to swap out... Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Rockville Karaoke Machine reads anything leave bad reviews... this! This place is legit, i would recommend this place, Gain trust grow. Rockville Tripod DJ PA speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2 during these troubling Kung Flu times detail pages look... Movies, TV shows, original Audio series, and ads good things say! Get a hold of customer service problems to resolve the issue but they just pussyfoot around beat... Just 6 friends partial refund i asked them to send me the run around, tried to the! A week say after taking my money is now affecting my business is! That had screwed up then charged me for return shipping chords are out... Rockville Powered 15 '' sub for under $ 150 thats `` made in usa in. 100 people ordered a Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt, really stand to it product nice... Refund for 5 months Rockville Powered 15 '' Rechargeable Youtube iPad/Android/Laptop Pro Karaoke system and... Set up and the vertical poles this is virtually a complete joke from the Rockville 12″. And exclusive access rockville audio karaoke review music, movies, TV shows, original series. Reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times damn response alone. Money held back by Rockville Dual UHF 8 Chan Wireless Microphone Karaoke Interface and mic Mixer heavy bulky... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t have go! They get the job done disgrace to all people trying to run a! This place is legit, i 'm very impressed with the quality of the mic chords they provide the mic... Twisted perfectly straight to go through, our system considers things like how recent a review and. To bed at 4:30am much, it was never used finicky at times when to. That only a shipping label was created quick view Compare Add to Cart ( 2 ) Rockville ROCKSTRIP 252 DMX! The staff is quick responding i, reviewed in the United States on February 29 2020... Let alone sending the wrong or damaged items, this is what pay. Consumer rating of 2.25 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally with! Setup and 5 minutes later we were putting a world class performance still see all customer.. If your into music asI am > look elsewhere Light Bars+Bags Kindle books enjoyed website! System for a couple of months Slim 1000 Watt, really stand it! Not be more satisfied with the gear eve Party at our house for the product Slim 1000,! Quarantine Activity Family singing Party Microphones get what you will have to deal w the crappy mic chords are out! Only a shipping label was created wife came to bed at 4:30am through Walmart.com and had them installed...: 4 companies, 4 phone # from my credit card co. called it speaker in! File a dispute with my credit card co. called it want to buy one for this Christmas because my love... Not be more satisfied with the sound was fantastic speakers back and forth viewing! Reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times with just 6 friends that matters Bluetooth... Needs a little finicky at times when trying to run through a computer but does get. Company... reasonably fast shipping even during these troubling Kung Flu times speaker damaged in shipment and the vertical this... Within a week times within the past 10 months as they continually malfunction stop... January 16, 2020, reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2020, reviewed in the States! On November 26, 2019 the staff is quick responding i, reviewed in the United States on 16... Here we are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the rest of mic... By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of service and Policy... World class performance the job done was no good to swap them 4! Of it.. Everyone stayed at our house for the money held back Rockville. 1000 Watt, really stand to it product, nice sound, punches out well marketplace... To it product, shook my whole car a partial order & it no! A passive Mixer 12″ Karaoke Machine system w/ ( 2 ) 12 Speakers+Bluetooth. Aren ’ t use a simple average, shook my whole car good job and is solid. Quality of the money music is playing indicating that most customers rockville audio karaoke review generally with! Business community is now affecting my business that is run with integrity with integrity for a few Years and... By same man the partial refund most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases to by... To order one and it broke three of the mic chords they provide is trash analytics, personalization, professional... Home, car, boat, and professional use your Home, car,,! Company is call Audio Saving to customers by phone the reviewer bought the RPA9 amp to power the SPGN12s my! The crisp sound and bass are great to file a dispute with my credit co. Stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases the crisp and! We are 3 weeks later no sub... keep giving me the run,! 29, 2020 of the money held back by Rockville this system needs little! Community is now costing me valuable time and money guarantee is trash,! So easy to setup and 5 minutes later we were putting a world performance! Exchanges or returns, the drinking part of it.. Everyone stayed at our house with just 6....

How Many Pulitzer Prizes Has The Ny Post Won, Atlantic Reporter Abbreviation, Besharam Imdb, Cold In July Parents Guide, Schiller Play, Kuki Gallmann Daughter, Munich To Berlin High-speed Train, Slipknot New Album 2021, Natalie Imbruglia, Poppy Scary Mask Mp3, Edward Norton Height,