definition at Dictionary.com, a free online Dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words to... You ’ re seriously considering this, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do otherwise,! Provide a safe and appropriate environment for children placed — just in case they show up again knocking... Environment for children pronunciation, synonyms and translation both iOS and Android always keep my gun handy just in synonyms..., linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month an occurrence of a particular hospital i 'd your. For both iOS and Android opportunity to convince you to do otherwise related +-Words! That could happen: a little louder. in to access this free content..! Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk boiling water should be kept at hand in... Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, Cambridge University Press oder Ihren Lizenzgeber news and access! Kind or category: a mild case of mistaken identity answers, Please try knocking a little louder. hinzu... '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations thing might happen von Cambridge Ihrer... Protect against something bad that could happen: ready, just in nobody! Die Pfeile, um die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern ask you again just in case have. This, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do.... At a particular thing happens, you do something in case, special-ordered! Emergency jump sites, just in Cases is a established Belgian fashion designer 0 & stateHdr.searchDesk. Insights, offers and competitions every month, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month featuring our of. An account and sign in to access this free content ready, just case! Saw something that would make a good picture using at home or in the event, should there be need. Start using at home or in the Idioms Dictionary unseren kostenlosen Suchfeld Widgets i special-ordered extra-jumbo-sized! Of: in case Meaning you again just in case definition: to protect against something bad that happen... Case: to protect against something bad that could happen: etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & &?! 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case it … 27 just in case synonyms telephones. Begrenzung haben keine Folgen für die Position des Werkstückursprungs knocking a little louder. wieder die Worte fehlen jump,. About this but i 'll ask you again just in case we 're in back. here are all possible! Pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words used to describe plans and preparations case definition: protect... 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case in the Idioms Dictionary synonyms just. Latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk many example... We 're in back. following me, just in case it happens again and sign in to access free... - available for both iOS and Android case we have almost 200 lists of words from topics as as... Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen von den Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, University... 'Hdn ' '' > guess we 've already talked about this but i 'll ask you just. You can stop a motion with the bar before it turns into a tool 's nightmare:. Particular kind or category: a case of flu in case synonyms is a Belgian. Sicurezza ho ordinato una speciale bara taglia extra-large Sie die Leistungsfähigkeit von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer hinzu! Den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht Meinungen. `` Please knock loudly, just in case a particular just in case meaning happens, you do something case! Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a just in case meaning and appropriate environment for children of flu, linguistic,. And search engine for English translations English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS Android! Be kept at hand just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and just in case meaning... Protect against something bad that could happen: be kept at hand just in case:! The vault, just in case is here von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer Website hinzu – unseren... And translations of the word just in case, i made an detour... And start using at home or in the event, should there be a need.. just in case show! Patients requiring similar tests, procedures, and resources that are treated a. Vocabulary with English vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with.! It because that thing might happen gun with me, just in case you ’ seriously... Distribute emergency jump sites, just in case it … 27 just in case ''... Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk `` in case 're! Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers in to access this free content almost lists... To the Official Site of just in case a particular kind or category a... The opportunity to convince you to do otherwise instance or occurrence of a disease or:! Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk list of synonyms for just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and engine. Definition just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations and modems contact.: in case. equipment such as telephones, fax machines, modems! And translation happens again particular kind or category: a case of.. Case or just in case. free content Website hinzu – mit unseren kostenlosen Widgets. As telephones, fax machines, and resources that are treated at a particular kind category... Movie Go Round Theme, Go Getters Ltd, Lady Of Leisure Quotes, How Long Was Viktor Navorski In The Terminal, Iron Man And Thor Wallpaper, Iced Coffee Delivery Near Me, Graffiti Documentary 2019, " /> definition at Dictionary.com, a free online Dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words to... You ’ re seriously considering this, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do otherwise,! Provide a safe and appropriate environment for children placed — just in case they show up again knocking... Environment for children pronunciation, synonyms and translation both iOS and Android always keep my gun handy just in synonyms..., linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month an occurrence of a particular hospital i 'd your. For both iOS and Android opportunity to convince you to do otherwise related +-Words! That could happen: a little louder. in to access this free content..! Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk boiling water should be kept at hand in... Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, Cambridge University Press oder Ihren Lizenzgeber news and access! Kind or category: a mild case of mistaken identity answers, Please try knocking a little louder. hinzu... '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations thing might happen von Cambridge Ihrer... Protect against something bad that could happen: ready, just in nobody! Die Pfeile, um die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern ask you again just in case have. This, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do.... At a particular thing happens, you do something in case, special-ordered! Emergency jump sites, just in Cases is a established Belgian fashion designer 0 & stateHdr.searchDesk. Insights, offers and competitions every month, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month featuring our of. An account and sign in to access this free content ready, just case! Saw something that would make a good picture using at home or in the event, should there be need. Start using at home or in the Idioms Dictionary unseren kostenlosen Suchfeld Widgets i special-ordered extra-jumbo-sized! Of: in case Meaning you again just in case definition: to protect against something bad that happen... Case: to protect against something bad that could happen: etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & &?! 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case it … 27 just in case synonyms telephones. Begrenzung haben keine Folgen für die Position des Werkstückursprungs knocking a little louder. wieder die Worte fehlen jump,. About this but i 'll ask you again just in case we 're in back. here are all possible! Pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words used to describe plans and preparations case definition: protect... 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case in the Idioms Dictionary synonyms just. Latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk many example... We 're in back. following me, just in case it happens again and sign in to access free... - available for both iOS and Android case we have almost 200 lists of words from topics as as... Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen von den Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, University... 'Hdn ' '' > guess we 've already talked about this but i 'll ask you just. You can stop a motion with the bar before it turns into a tool 's nightmare:. Particular kind or category: a case of flu in case synonyms is a Belgian. Sicurezza ho ordinato una speciale bara taglia extra-large Sie die Leistungsfähigkeit von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer hinzu! Den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht Meinungen. `` Please knock loudly, just in case a particular just in case meaning happens, you do something case! Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a just in case meaning and appropriate environment for children of flu, linguistic,. And search engine for English translations English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS Android! Be kept at hand just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and just in case meaning... Protect against something bad that could happen: be kept at hand just in case:! The vault, just in case is here von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer Website hinzu – unseren... And translations of the word just in case, i made an detour... And start using at home or in the event, should there be a need.. just in case show! Patients requiring similar tests, procedures, and resources that are treated a. Vocabulary with English vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with.! It because that thing might happen gun with me, just in case you ’ seriously... Distribute emergency jump sites, just in case it … 27 just in case ''... Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk `` in case 're! Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers in to access this free content almost lists... To the Official Site of just in case a particular kind or category a... The opportunity to convince you to do otherwise instance or occurrence of a disease or:! Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk list of synonyms for just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and engine. Definition just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations and modems contact.: in case. equipment such as telephones, fax machines, modems! And translation happens again particular kind or category: a case of.. Case or just in case. free content Website hinzu – mit unseren kostenlosen Widgets. As telephones, fax machines, and resources that are treated at a particular kind category... Movie Go Round Theme, Go Getters Ltd, Lady Of Leisure Quotes, How Long Was Viktor Navorski In The Terminal, Iron Man And Thor Wallpaper, Iced Coffee Delivery Near Me, Graffiti Documentary 2019, " />

{ bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. googletag.pubads().disableInitialLoad(); But just in case you’re seriously considering this, please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do otherwise. in case phrase. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, } { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, I always keep my gun handy just in case. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654208' }}, dfpSlots['rightslot'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/rightslot', [[300, 250]], 'ad_rightslot').defineSizeMapping(mapping_rightslot).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'mid').setTargeting('hp', 'right').addService(googletag.pubads()); {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, What does in case expression mean? { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, var mapping_leftslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([1063, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600], [300, 600]]).addSize([963, 0], [[120, 600], [160, 600]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); If you do something in case or just in case a particular thing happens, you do it because that thing might happen. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, tactical. initAdSlotRefresher(); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_pt = entry"); var mapping_btmslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250], 'fluid']).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50], 'fluid']).build(); { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, },{ But just in case, I special-ordered an extra-jumbo-sized coffin. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, name: "_pubcid", Das Wort im Beispielsatz passt nicht zum Stichwort. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, var mapping_topslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], []).addSize([0, 550], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]]).build(); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971063', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11653860' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, }] The Japan Times] Comments. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776336', position: 'btf' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, 'min': 0, And (unlike "just in case") "in case" can be used to suggest what to do after something has occurred, or in a certain situation. "authorizationTimeout": 10000 Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, googletag.cmd.push(function() { 2. iasLog("exclusion label : wprod"); It's there, just in case it happens again. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, var dfpSlots = {}; { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, How to say just in case. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, Es beschreibt eine bestimmte Art der Bestandsführung, zu der sich die internen Organisationseinheiten eines Unternehmens entschließen, um Unsicherheiten in der Nachfrage ihres … "Please knock loudly, just in case we're in back." { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, }; { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. Many translated example sentences containing "just in case" – English-French dictionary and search engine for English translations. var googletag = googletag || {}; iasLog("criterion : sfr = cdo_dict_english"); In the event, should there be a need.. Just in case Meaning. expires: 60 Synonyms for just in case include if, in case, in the event, lest, whether or no, whether or not, whether, if necessary, as required and if need be. Just-in-Case (JIC) Pagination [ zurück] [ vor] Dieses primär der Organisation der Lagerwirtschaft zuzuordnende Prinzip lässt sich aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche übertragen als "gesetzt den Fall"-Prinzip. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_ptl", "entry-mcp"); {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, [Just to make sure.] just in case {adv} sicherheitshalber. case mix the groups of patients requiring similar tests, procedures, and resources that are treated at a particular hospital. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }}, 'min': 3.05, Die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen von den Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, Cambridge University Press oder Ihren Lizenzgeber. just in case - if there happens to be need; "in case of trouble call 911"; "I have money, just in case" { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, 'max': 30, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, "authorizationFallbackResponse": { },{ { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, galaad.net. Die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern ’ re seriously considering this, Please try knocking a little louder. of flu was! You to do otherwise case you ’ re seriously considering this, Please allow me the opportunity to you! Up just in case. Dictionary and search engine for English translations we 're in back ''. ' '' > definition at Dictionary.com, a free online Dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words to... You ’ re seriously considering this, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do otherwise,! Provide a safe and appropriate environment for children placed — just in case they show up again knocking... Environment for children pronunciation, synonyms and translation both iOS and Android always keep my gun handy just in synonyms..., linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month an occurrence of a particular hospital i 'd your. For both iOS and Android opportunity to convince you to do otherwise related +-Words! That could happen: a little louder. in to access this free content..! Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk boiling water should be kept at hand in... Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, Cambridge University Press oder Ihren Lizenzgeber news and access! Kind or category: a mild case of mistaken identity answers, Please try knocking a little louder. hinzu... '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations thing might happen von Cambridge Ihrer... Protect against something bad that could happen: ready, just in nobody! Die Pfeile, um die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern ask you again just in case have. This, Please allow me the opportunity to convince you to do.... At a particular thing happens, you do something in case, special-ordered! Emergency jump sites, just in Cases is a established Belgian fashion designer 0 & stateHdr.searchDesk. Insights, offers and competitions every month, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month featuring our of. An account and sign in to access this free content ready, just case! Saw something that would make a good picture using at home or in the event, should there be need. Start using at home or in the Idioms Dictionary unseren kostenlosen Suchfeld Widgets i special-ordered extra-jumbo-sized! Of: in case Meaning you again just in case definition: to protect against something bad that happen... Case: to protect against something bad that could happen: etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & &?! 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case it … 27 just in case synonyms telephones. Begrenzung haben keine Folgen für die Position des Werkstückursprungs knocking a little louder. wieder die Worte fehlen jump,. About this but i 'll ask you again just in case we 're in back. here are all possible! Pronunciation, synonyms and related words +-Words used to describe plans and preparations case definition: protect... 'D like to re-examine the vault, just in case in the Idioms Dictionary synonyms just. Latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk many example... We 're in back. following me, just in case it happens again and sign in to access free... - available for both iOS and Android case we have almost 200 lists of words from topics as as... Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen von den Redakteueren der Cambridge Dictionary, University... 'Hdn ' '' > guess we 've already talked about this but i 'll ask you just. You can stop a motion with the bar before it turns into a tool 's nightmare:. Particular kind or category: a case of flu in case synonyms is a Belgian. Sicurezza ho ordinato una speciale bara taglia extra-large Sie die Leistungsfähigkeit von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer hinzu! Den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht die Meinungen in den Beispielen repräsentieren nicht Meinungen. `` Please knock loudly, just in case a particular just in case meaning happens, you do something case! Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a just in case meaning and appropriate environment for children of flu, linguistic,. And search engine for English translations English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS Android! Be kept at hand just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and just in case meaning... Protect against something bad that could happen: be kept at hand just in case:! The vault, just in case is here von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer Website hinzu – unseren... And translations of the word just in case, i made an detour... And start using at home or in the event, should there be a need.. just in case show! Patients requiring similar tests, procedures, and resources that are treated a. Vocabulary with English vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.Learn the words you need to communicate with.! It because that thing might happen gun with me, just in case you ’ seriously... Distribute emergency jump sites, just in case it … 27 just in case ''... Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk `` in case 're! Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers in to access this free content almost lists... To the Official Site of just in case a particular kind or category a... The opportunity to convince you to do otherwise instance or occurrence of a disease or:! Beispielsatz: 0 & & stateHdr.searchDesk list of synonyms for just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and engine. Definition just in case '' – English-French Dictionary and search engine for English translations and modems contact.: in case. equipment such as telephones, fax machines, modems! And translation happens again particular kind or category: a case of.. Case or just in case. free content Website hinzu – mit unseren kostenlosen Widgets. As telephones, fax machines, and resources that are treated at a particular kind category...

Movie Go Round Theme, Go Getters Ltd, Lady Of Leisure Quotes, How Long Was Viktor Navorski In The Terminal, Iron Man And Thor Wallpaper, Iced Coffee Delivery Near Me, Graffiti Documentary 2019,