During our research on this unit, we found a few noteworthy comments from consumers who were rather pleased with their purchases. Read more. WRX735SDBM Review. This 26.8 cu. started to fail. I have had to order so many new parts. }} } );jQuery(document).bind('gform_post_conditional_logic', function(event, formId, fields, isInit){} );. I am so sick of the junk being sold now. Finally it broke down in 2018. Countdown to the Holidays with Top Class Actions! I’m a appliance tech out of KY. The only problem is that now I am in extended warranty and they only offer 70% of the value. Can’t figure out how to get at the evaporator cover. 8:18-cv-12523, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Refrigerator. Please include us in this class action lawsuit. It was poor to begin with and they said replacing the doors would help. In addition Thor Kitchen Thorkitchen HRF3601F Cabinet Depth French Door Refrigerator, Ice Maker, 36", Stainless Steel 3.4 out of 5 stars 7. administrator or law firm. I was sort of forced into this purchase, and I knew it was junk. A complete model overview for my WRX735SDBM00 Whirlpool refrigerator from PartSelect.com. I have the same issue with my whirlpool. I have model number: Tech coming tomorrow to fix fridge again. I’m So disappointed in Whirlpool and that they were aware of this problem and not informing the consumer or willing to fix the problem. after replacing said part the french door refrigerator still would not work properly after a few days. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Whirlpool - 25.0 Cu. We have had similar issue. $400 we are paying just to have somewhere to store food. Ice builds up at the bottom of my Whirlpool french door refrigerator, causing water to pour all over the floor and food defrosts. The rep told me it’s the P trap drain tube??? The Kitchenaid leaks water inside the freezer, making it impossible to open the freezer door. We have had multiple services calls for the doors, ice machine, refrigerator not running etc. When they came out, they advised that I needed a new motherboard, but unfortunately, KitchenAid no longer carried it—this was within 3 years of my purchase. I think he knew the problem from the get go. Happened twice in the last 6 weeks. Unreliable and out of warranty of course . 14 months and stopped cooling. I purchased model ED5LHAXWB02 from Sears, the problem started three months after the purchase, besides not adequately cooling the water dispenser keeps on dripping water constantly, we contacted Sears and after several missed appointment they showed up, the repair did nothing to improve the defect, we asked for a fridge replacement but Whilrpool and Sears refused to do anything, we are stuck with a defective fridge we have no money left for a replacement. This guide will also help you troubleshoot ALL problems with your Whirlpool fridge. |   We have a WRF535SWHZ01 Whirlpool French Door refrigerator that is constantly making snap, crackle, pop sounds. We have had our KitchenAid 36” built in French door fridge replaced and still same problem. It is a piece of JUNK!!!! Have thrown food away three times for each repair. I could have told them that back in March. Fortunately for me, Lowes gave me a loaner while a new one was on order. Btw…he JUST left for the 3rd time since February 2017. I have written to Whirlpool no answer. I am beginning to see this problem too and would like to join this lawsuit. Same problem here. I have had a Whirlpool refrigerator for 3 1/2 years and it has stopped cooling 3 times. Symptoms were not cooling properly, no ice, ice buildup on evaporator coil. Has anyone else had these same or similar issues? Whirlpool agreed to pay for parts since I never used the buttons. The ice maker in the door has stopped making ice. I purchased my KitchenAid Model #:KFIS29BBBL on 11/11/2013. now im shopping for a new fridge and have to throw away the food i just bought cause this fridge doesnt work properly. JUNK. Sadly, this is why folks don’t buy “US” products anymore. Even had refrigerator replaced several times and they all have has the same issues. I purchased a Whirlpool French Doors bottom freezer in 2014 and have had a technician out twice and he informed me that Whirlpool and Kitchen Aid are notorious for having issues what is being described by all. They say the only way to fix it is to unplug it for 24 hours to thaw it out. This makes the fridge part not cool properly even though the freezer is cold. Can we be added to this lawsuit? HELP. I also have pictures. Proves so called progress in this case. Basement fridge is over 20 years old. It is the same with this new one. OMG we too have been duped by the look and features of this refrigerator. Purchased French Door model WRF989SDAE IN 2013 from HH GREGG. REFRIGERATOR SAFETY ft. purchased brand new in July 2017 and completely frozen/dead and within 60 days. Over the past year it has been hell between constantly loosing food dealing with Whirlpool who have been rude and blow off scheduled appointments . The water dispenser is a dream and provides a reliable drinking source and negates the need to buy bottled water. Having to keep a bag of ice in freezer. This week will be attempt 3 to deliver a unit without a dented or gouged door. Water drips from ice bin onto fresh food control board and causes board to short out. I even purchased new rubber seals for all doors and that did not help. From the entrance handles into the hidden hinges and modern French-Door layout, Whirlpool’s major version is a good instance of the ideal union between contemporary design and powerful engineering. Initially most issues were with the freezer compartment not sealing properly, so it would build up frost and then not seal. is_confirmation;var mt = parseInt(jQuery('html').css('margin-top'), 10) + parseInt(jQuery('body').css('margin-top'), 10) + 100;if(is_form){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').html(form_content.html());if(form_content.hasClass('gform_validation_error')){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').addClass('gform_validation_error');} else {jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').removeClass('gform_validation_error');}setTimeout( function() { /* delay the scroll by 50 milliseconds to fix a bug in chrome */ jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').offset().top - mt); }, 50 );if(window['gformInitDatepicker']) {gformInitDatepicker();}if(window['gformInitPriceFields']) {gformInitPriceFields();}var current_page = jQuery('#gform_source_page_number_805').val();gformInitSpinner( 805, 'https://s11284.pcdn.co/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.gif' );jQuery(document).trigger('gform_page_loaded', [805, current_page]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}else if(!is_redirect){var confirmation_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('.GF_AJAX_POSTBACK').html();if(!confirmation_content){confirmation_content = contents;}setTimeout(function(){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').replaceWith(confirmation_content);jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gf_805').offset().top - mt);jQuery(document).trigger('gform_confirmation_loaded', [805]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}, 50);}else{jQuery('#gform_805').append(contents);if(window['gformRedirect']) {gformRedirect();}}jQuery(document).trigger('gform_post_render', [805, current_page]);} );} );. I am so sick of the junk being sold now. Finally it broke down in 2018. Countdown to the Holidays with Top Class Actions! I’m a appliance tech out of KY. The only problem is that now I am in extended warranty and they only offer 70% of the value. Can’t figure out how to get at the evaporator cover. 8:18-cv-12523, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Refrigerator. Please include us in this class action lawsuit. It was poor to begin with and they said replacing the doors would help. In addition Thor Kitchen Thorkitchen HRF3601F Cabinet Depth French Door Refrigerator, Ice Maker, 36", Stainless Steel 3.4 out of 5 stars 7. administrator or law firm. I was sort of forced into this purchase, and I knew it was junk. A complete model overview for my WRX735SDBM00 Whirlpool refrigerator from PartSelect.com. I have the same issue with my whirlpool. I have model number: Tech coming tomorrow to fix fridge again. I’m So disappointed in Whirlpool and that they were aware of this problem and not informing the consumer or willing to fix the problem. after replacing said part the french door refrigerator still would not work properly after a few days. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Whirlpool - 25.0 Cu. We have had similar issue. $400 we are paying just to have somewhere to store food. Ice builds up at the bottom of my Whirlpool french door refrigerator, causing water to pour all over the floor and food defrosts. The rep told me it’s the P trap drain tube??? The Kitchenaid leaks water inside the freezer, making it impossible to open the freezer door. We have had multiple services calls for the doors, ice machine, refrigerator not running etc. When they came out, they advised that I needed a new motherboard, but unfortunately, KitchenAid no longer carried it—this was within 3 years of my purchase. I think he knew the problem from the get go. Happened twice in the last 6 weeks. Unreliable and out of warranty of course . 14 months and stopped cooling. I purchased model ED5LHAXWB02 from Sears, the problem started three months after the purchase, besides not adequately cooling the water dispenser keeps on dripping water constantly, we contacted Sears and after several missed appointment they showed up, the repair did nothing to improve the defect, we asked for a fridge replacement but Whilrpool and Sears refused to do anything, we are stuck with a defective fridge we have no money left for a replacement. This guide will also help you troubleshoot ALL problems with your Whirlpool fridge. |   We have a WRF535SWHZ01 Whirlpool French Door refrigerator that is constantly making snap, crackle, pop sounds. We have had our KitchenAid 36” built in French door fridge replaced and still same problem. It is a piece of JUNK!!!! Have thrown food away three times for each repair. I could have told them that back in March. Fortunately for me, Lowes gave me a loaner while a new one was on order. Btw…he JUST left for the 3rd time since February 2017. I have written to Whirlpool no answer. I am beginning to see this problem too and would like to join this lawsuit. Same problem here. I have had a Whirlpool refrigerator for 3 1/2 years and it has stopped cooling 3 times. Symptoms were not cooling properly, no ice, ice buildup on evaporator coil. Has anyone else had these same or similar issues? Whirlpool agreed to pay for parts since I never used the buttons. The ice maker in the door has stopped making ice. I purchased my KitchenAid Model #:KFIS29BBBL on 11/11/2013. now im shopping for a new fridge and have to throw away the food i just bought cause this fridge doesnt work properly. JUNK. Sadly, this is why folks don’t buy “US” products anymore. Even had refrigerator replaced several times and they all have has the same issues. I purchased a Whirlpool French Doors bottom freezer in 2014 and have had a technician out twice and he informed me that Whirlpool and Kitchen Aid are notorious for having issues what is being described by all. They say the only way to fix it is to unplug it for 24 hours to thaw it out. This makes the fridge part not cool properly even though the freezer is cold. Can we be added to this lawsuit? HELP. I also have pictures. Proves so called progress in this case. Basement fridge is over 20 years old. It is the same with this new one. OMG we too have been duped by the look and features of this refrigerator. Purchased French Door model WRF989SDAE IN 2013 from HH GREGG. REFRIGERATOR SAFETY ft. purchased brand new in July 2017 and completely frozen/dead and within 60 days. Over the past year it has been hell between constantly loosing food dealing with Whirlpool who have been rude and blow off scheduled appointments . The water dispenser is a dream and provides a reliable drinking source and negates the need to buy bottled water. Having to keep a bag of ice in freezer. This week will be attempt 3 to deliver a unit without a dented or gouged door. Water drips from ice bin onto fresh food control board and causes board to short out. I even purchased new rubber seals for all doors and that did not help. From the entrance handles into the hidden hinges and modern French-Door layout, Whirlpool’s major version is a good instance of the ideal union between contemporary design and powerful engineering. Initially most issues were with the freezer compartment not sealing properly, so it would build up frost and then not seal. is_confirmation;var mt = parseInt(jQuery('html').css('margin-top'), 10) + parseInt(jQuery('body').css('margin-top'), 10) + 100;if(is_form){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').html(form_content.html());if(form_content.hasClass('gform_validation_error')){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').addClass('gform_validation_error');} else {jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').removeClass('gform_validation_error');}setTimeout( function() { /* delay the scroll by 50 milliseconds to fix a bug in chrome */ jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').offset().top - mt); }, 50 );if(window['gformInitDatepicker']) {gformInitDatepicker();}if(window['gformInitPriceFields']) {gformInitPriceFields();}var current_page = jQuery('#gform_source_page_number_805').val();gformInitSpinner( 805, 'https://s11284.pcdn.co/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/images/spinner.gif' );jQuery(document).trigger('gform_page_loaded', [805, current_page]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}else if(!is_redirect){var confirmation_content = jQuery(this).contents().find('.GF_AJAX_POSTBACK').html();if(!confirmation_content){confirmation_content = contents;}setTimeout(function(){jQuery('#gform_wrapper_805').replaceWith(confirmation_content);jQuery(document).scrollTop(jQuery('#gf_805').offset().top - mt);jQuery(document).trigger('gform_confirmation_loaded', [805]);window['gf_submitting_805'] = false;}, 50);}else{jQuery('#gform_805').append(contents);if(window['gformRedirect']) {gformRedirect();}}jQuery(document).trigger('gform_post_render', [805, current_page]);} );} );

Been a month since 4th part replacement so not out of the woods yet. Got Whirlpool french door fridge a year ago and I have had it repaired 3 times. The condensation between the doors drips onto the freezer drawer and forms ice. Thank you I look forward to hearing from you on how I can address this. The fresh food section features 5 glass shelves (1 adjustable partial-width, 1 fixed full-width and 3 adjustable half-width), 6 door bins (3 with gallon storage) and an external refrigeration drawer. Ice jams are a common reason for a Whirlpool French door refrigerator not making ice. I will never ever purchase whirlpool I’m waiting for the oven to go next. Whirlpool WRX735SDBM00 Four Door Bottom-Mount Refrigerator Parts. First Repair on 9/18/18. We have 2 Whirlpool WRX735SDBM manuals available for free PDF download: Refrigerator Use & Care Manual, Energy Manual Whirlpool WRX735SDBM Refrigerator Use & Care Manual (62 pages) 25 cu. We have had 4 service calls to Whirlpool with the same issue. Ice builds up on the freezer door gasket, it had a large rusted side panel, and now it sounds like an airplane taking off everytime the compressor comes on. ft. Total Capacity, in Stainless Steel I concur with everything listed about the KRMF706ESS. your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are Shame on you Whirlpool where is you integrity??????Criminal!!!!! In the past, if you didn’t get 15 years of life out of a Whirlpool product, there was something wrong. Get shopping advice from experts, friends and the community! The door switch turns off the ice and water dispenser when the refrigerator door is open. Luckily no one got ill eating spoiled food. I already had the line to the icemaker replaced this year as it had frozen. As are many other owners. Too many problems to mention but now it just turns itself off every 15 minutes and tries to reboot. We bought this appliance in 2018.