Don Lane Death, Golden Rule, Ultimate Flash Sonic 2, Another Word For Shot Of Liquor, Uva Application Fee Waiver, Traveling Paramedic Jobs, Is Tom Jones Still Alive, 4th Night, " /> Don Lane Death, Golden Rule, Ultimate Flash Sonic 2, Another Word For Shot Of Liquor, Uva Application Fee Waiver, Traveling Paramedic Jobs, Is Tom Jones Still Alive, 4th Night, " />

Create an account with My Ticketek today to get your tickets or waitlist for the greatest live events. What is Ticketek's refund & exchange policy? Ticketek Agencies do not accept phone bookings or enquiries. I have looked on the ticketek site, and they state that general admission tickets won't be replaced. Your IP: 138.68.177.137 My fault I lost it, just want to know if I have a chance of getting a replacement or have I done my money. Their software stole my vouchers and i have to fight to get it back. • TERRIBLE service. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5eefb6c45bd3dc4b Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. Ticketek tickets for some of Australia's greatest live entertainment venues attracting the biggest sporting events and musical superstars! The Ticketek website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Ticketek, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Ticketek . Note: Please note the Agency  working hours may vary public holiday and different Agencies are different working hours. $25 $50 $100 $150 $200 $250 Buy your Gift Vouchers online and choose to have them delivered by regular mail or sent to you via email. Ticketek Australia Contact Contact-I am at the event and have an issue with my seat, what should I do? Where can I send a media inquiry? Can I change my tickets. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Website : https://premier.ticketek.com.au. Please click here for more info  View parking info. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events. You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Please note: Agency hours may vary during the holiday periods. Ticketek Agencies do not accept phone bookings or enquiries. Please click here for more info View parking info. Prepaid Sydney Olympic Park Parking Tickets are available for collection from select NSW Ticketek Agencies. Are you an event organiser or venue who would like to work with Ticketek? Their robots take over. Ticketek Gift Vouchers are now available at most Coles, Woolworths, Australia Post and Officeworks outlets nationally. • Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. More information is available on Agencies in your State,  please click on the relevant link below. Where are your Agencies located? I am at the event and have an issue with my seat, what should I do? You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. All rights reserved. Or some suggestions? If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Got some questions? Regular Mail Registered Mail Express Post Note that for general admission events, tickets can not be replaced. I have a unresolved voucher problem going, now in third week. Ticketek company holds special events from  time to time. Today, we will discuss about Ticketek hours of operation. Ticketek recommends that you select Registered Mail for these events where available. But if a ticket is purchased through a scalper, or directly from a third-party site like Viagogo , the consumer may not be so lucky.

Don Lane Death, Golden Rule, Ultimate Flash Sonic 2, Another Word For Shot Of Liquor, Uva Application Fee Waiver, Traveling Paramedic Jobs, Is Tom Jones Still Alive, 4th Night,