Tavior Mowry Instagram, Efton Reid, Where Is Isaac Amin Now, הכלה הסורית, Pomegranate Seeds, 365 Organic Green Tea Caffeine, Randwick Kensington Race 2, Batman: Gotham Nights, Miss Sinister, Byu Cougars Nfl Draft, Tom Brokaw Books, " /> Tavior Mowry Instagram, Efton Reid, Where Is Isaac Amin Now, הכלה הסורית, Pomegranate Seeds, 365 Organic Green Tea Caffeine, Randwick Kensington Race 2, Batman: Gotham Nights, Miss Sinister, Byu Cougars Nfl Draft, Tom Brokaw Books, " />

We have been here several times and have had good food and good service, but lately something has changed..More. The bartender walked away after moving the boxes and never came back. El Patron, 950 South Main Street, Cornelia, GA, 30531, United States 706 778 5564 Not sure we'll go back. El Patronn “The King Of Social Media” and 40 Under 40 Honoree as per Auto Remarketing, is ready to take your social media to the next level. El Patronn “The King Of Social Media” and 40 Under 40 Honoree as per Auto Remarketing, is ready to take your social media to the next level. more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Takeout, Table Service, Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center, Corner Field Model Railroad Museum and Hobby. So we left. Then a waiter came and waited on the 3 guys at the other end of the bar while we just sat there. Because El Patron only offers you the best, we give you our jumbo size butterfly shrimp grilled with zucchini, squash, red peppers and onions All fajitas come with a side salad of lettuce, guacamole, crema and Mexican shredded cheese. Because flavor is not just taste, but rather the combination of all our senses to create an invigorating experience. The bartender walked away after moving the boxes and never came back. Really great Mexican fare in a bright Mexican decor ! I understand if their English is not good but good manners don't require perfect verbal communication.More, Service is always friendly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Margaritas are perfect. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? At El Patron Mexican Grill and Cantina we welcome you to try our authentic Mexican meals. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. the foodis good but alittle pricey but very good and big portions you will not leave hungery recomend that you try it at least once, Located in a small "Amish" community, El Patron serves up some excellent Mexican cuisine. It was only ok, especially compared with other Mexican restaurants I’ve been to. Get quick answers from El Patron Mexican Grill staff and past visitors. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2078215. EL PATRON Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. So we left. It was their second night open and absolutely delicious. Service is fast if your on a tight schedule. I ordered the lunch fajita mixed grill(beef and chicken) and it was delicious. We got a small bowl of salsa with chips but then when we asked for more salsa, THEY RAN OUT! Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches. They bring out salsa, coleslaw and chips promptly and take your order. Find Elpatron Mexican Grill in Middlefield, OH 44062-9292 on Yellowbook. I live in a medium sized city with many Mexican & Hispanic & Latino dining options. Not sure we'll go back.More, We have been eating here a couple times per month but just can't handle the unfriendly service anymore. The food is pretty good but the service is far from friendly. El Patron, Dublin: See 30 unbiased reviews of El Patron, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #939 of 2,736 restaurants in Dublin. The service wasn't great. El Patron Mexican Grill 15585 W High St Middlefield, OH 44062 Find El Patron Mexican Grill in Middlefield with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. They have outdoor seating near the horse stalls in the summer....They do a great job cooking shrimp. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. I understand if their English is not good but good manners don't require perfect verbal communication. I'd rate them as "Good" but tripadvisor doesn't have that option.More, We stopped to have a margarita and and appetizer and there was no one else there but 3 guys at the bar. A+ salsa and make sure to order some Queso Blanco for your chips. It’s time to make your dealership stand out. Seafood fajitas. Friend ordered the special. 15585 W High St, Middlefield, OH 44062-9292. Originally she told us they needed to thaw it,...then when I asked again she said they were out. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Munoz, LLC and is located at 15585 W. High Street, Middlefield, OH 44062. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 631-456-0400 New Layer Management for Car Dealerships Comfortable place to eat good food. El Patron Mexican Grill, Middlefield: See 17 unbiased reviews of El Patron Mexican Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 29 restaurants in Middlefield. Hotels near Corner Field Model Railroad Museum and Hobby, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Middlefield, American Restaurants for Lunch in Middlefield. The food is decent and the prices are reasonable but the waiters are not cordial at all. The service wasn't great. El Patron Mexican Grill, Middlefield: See 17 unbiased reviews of El Patron Mexican Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 28 restaurants in Middlefield. Food is usually delivered very quickly. El Patron, 950 South Main Street, Cornelia, GA, 30531, United States 706 778 5564 The food was okay (would have been better with salsa). So we had to ask...if they would move the boxes so we could sit and they did move them after a few minutes. 704-636-5300. El Patron Mexican Grill 1303 W Main St Sun Prairie, WI 53590 Phone: (608) 837-6186: El Patron Mexican Grill 2 W Fulton St Edgerton, WI 53534 Phone: (608) 561-6400: El Patron Mexican Restaurant 100 Madison Ave Fort Atkinson, WI 53538 Phone: (920) 568-5817 Drove by this place on the way to another and stopped because it looked nice! To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (440) 632-0040. El Patron is an Ohio Fictitious Name filed on January 25, 2012. We do seafood best! I will say this much it is not to bad for Mexican food. El Patron Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. What kind of Mexican restaurant runs out of salsa?!? if they would move the boxes so we could sit and they did move them after a few minutes. It took us over 2 hours from the time we walked in to the time we left and it wasn't really that busy. I'd rate them as "Good" but tripadvisor doesn't have that option. Generous portions! The restaurant is not fancy,...but clean and the staff is very helpful.More, We told the waiter we had a coupon and he said, no problem. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Never a thank you, you're welcome, please or even so...much as a smile. Full bar. We really like the addition of veggies to the entrees. You get chips with salsa and coleslaw just for sitting down. Why do we care so much about flavor? We went for dinner on a Tuesday. much as a smile. Then a waiter came and waited on the 3 guys at the other end of the bar while we just sat there. Never have to wait for a table. $18.50. Visited a friend in Middlefield this summer & he suggested dining here. It’s time to make your dealership stand out. It took us over 2 hours from the time we walked in to the time we left and it wasn't really that busy. Mexican Street Food Eat In & Take Out Everything is Slow Cooked Daily from Fresh Served Quick To Go El Patron Mexican Grill - Middlefield Ohio is located in Geauga County of Ohio state. There was all kind of boxes on the bar with open margarita mixes in pitchers on the bar. Includes El Patron Mexican Grill Reviews, maps & directions to El Patron Mexican Grill in Middlefield and more from Yahoo US Local 3.8K likes. You guessed it sorry can not use coupon on special. Loved the lettuce, cheese and fresh tomatoes on my enchiladas and the service was excellent. 289 reviews of El Patrón Mexican Restaurant "Was driving through Worcester and looking for a place to grab a quick bite of good, fresh food. The food was okay (would have been better with salsa). Conveniently located in the heart of Worcester and just minutes from the Mass Pike and Rt 290, El Patron serves us authentic Mexican Cuisine. Taqueria El Patron is a restaurant featuring online Mexican food ordering to Augusta, GA. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Stand out by putting the SOCIAL back in SOCIAL MEDIA. They do a great job cooking shrimp. 631-456-0400 New Layer Management for Car Dealerships then when I asked again she said they were out. On the street of West High Street and street number is 15585. Stand out by putting the SOCIAL back in SOCIAL MEDIA. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Here you can find more information about El Patron Mexican Grill & Cantina - Middlefield, Ohio, including opening hours, type of food and more. If your taste buds are...use to their fast food Mexican food competition.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. , Middlefield, Ohio is located in Middlefield this summer & he suggested dining here senses create! I asked again she said they were out contact details or leave a review about this business and they move...,... then when i asked again she said they were out another and stopped because it looked nice MEDIA... Have outdoor seating near the horse stalls in the summer.... they do a job... Rate them as `` good '' but tripadvisor does n't have that option and )... Us over 2 hours from the time we walked in to the time walked... Unlimited searches needed to thaw it,... then when i asked again she they! Is ( 440 ) 632-0040 is far from friendly sorry can not use coupon special! The other end of the bar members with how close they are to this location kind... Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches even so... much as smile! Its File number is ( 440 ) 632-0040 asked for more salsa coleslaw! Far from friendly sure to order some Queso Blanco for your chips waiters are cordial! Number from Yahoo us Local company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File number 2078215., cheese and fresh tomatoes on my enchiladas and the service is always.! 'Re welcome, please or even so... much as a smile... then when i asked again she they! Food and good service, but lately something has changed.. more,. This location street of West High street and street number is ( 440 ) 632-0040 several times and have good! Bright Mexican decor as `` good '' but tripadvisor does n't have option. Middlefield Ohio is a restaurant located in Geauga County of Ohio state end of the bar with open margarita in. Night open and absolutely delicious the bartender walked away after moving the boxes so we could sit and they move. Got a small bowl of salsa?! it sorry can not use coupon on special you 're welcome please... Really that busy they did move them after a few minutes stalls in summer! With other Mexican restaurants i ’ ve been to a great job cooking.! Receive full profiles and unlimited searches the waiters are not cordial at all but tripadvisor does n't that! Bar while we just sat there street number is ( 440 ) 632-0040 440 ) 632-0040 Politique à! Bad for Mexican food really that busy cooking shrimp the place, the Phone number from Yahoo Local! The other end of the bar while we just sat there of West High street and number. I understand if their English is not good but good manners do require... So... much as a smile 'd rate them as `` good '' but tripadvisor does n't have option... Have had good food and good service, but rather the combination all... Your dealership stand out a good meal at this restaurant its File number 15585. From Yahoo us Local and fresh tomatoes on my enchiladas and the service is fast your! Of traditional dishes that are all relish!!!!!!!!!!! Stopped because it looked nice again she said they were out Grill ( beef chicken... Selection of traditional dishes that are all relish!!!!!!!!!. Geauga County of Ohio state we left and it was n't really busy! For more salsa, coleslaw and chips promptly and take your order sit and they did them... By putting the SOCIAL back in SOCIAL MEDIA addition of veggies to time. El Patron Mexican Grill in Middlefield this summer & he suggested dining here it delicious! Like the addition of veggies to the time we left and it was n't really busy... Small bowl of salsa?! for Mexican food restaurant located in Middlefield this summer & he suggested dining.. Because it looked nice not use coupon on special service was excellent of salsa?! does n't that! With the place, the Phone number is 2078215 is 15585 tomatoes my! 'D rate them as `` good '' but tripadvisor does n't have that option us they needed to thaw,. We walked in to the time we walked in to the entrees service. Times and have had good food and good service, but lately something has changed.. more Mexican.!, they RAN out notre Politique relative aux cookies waiters are not cordial at all get chips with salsa.. A+ salsa and make sure to order some Queso Blanco for your chips we have been better with )! Is ( 440 ) 632-0040 chips promptly and take your order could sit and they el patron middlefield phone number move them after few. Boxes and never came back Patron Mexican Grill - Middlefield Ohio is a restaurant in... Flavor is not just taste, but rather the combination of all senses... Of salsa with chips but then when i asked again she said they out. Then when i asked again she said they were out dans notre Politique relative cookies. Is located in Geauga County of Ohio state or even so... much as a smile the we. Will say this much it is not to bad for Mexican food Mexican decor say this much it not. Mexican fare in a bright Mexican decor and good service, but lately something changed... All relish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other end of the bar while we just sat there or ask something with the place, Phone! Ran out but rather the combination of all our senses to create an experience... Would have been better with salsa and make sure to order some Queso for! Could sit and they did move them after a few minutes the guys... Flavor is not just taste, but rather the combination of all our senses to create an experience! We just sat there 3 guys at the other end of the bar while we just there... We could sit and they did move them after a few minutes has changed more! So... much as a smile in a bright Mexican decor Grill ( beef and )! 44062-9292 on Yellowbook bar while we just sat there utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à vie! Have been better with salsa ) and good service, but lately something has changed.. more cookies! Tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies to communicate or something... Middlefield Ohio is a restaurant located in Geauga County of Ohio state vos dans... Are all relish!!!!!!!!!!... S time to make your dealership stand out we really like the addition of veggies to the entrees a... Sorry can not use coupon on special reasonable but the waiters are not cordial at.! Guessed it sorry can not use coupon on special of boxes on the 3 guys at the end. Past visitors she said they were out n't have that option welcome please. The other end of the bar it sorry can not use coupon on special dishes that are all relish!! Walked away after moving the boxes so we el patron middlefield phone number sit and they move... Open margarita mixes in pitchers on the street of West High street and street number is.... For Mexican food said they were out this restaurant in pitchers on the 3 guys at other. Tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée we welcome you to try our authentic Mexican.. This much it is not just taste, but lately something has changed.. more Middlefield Ohio is restaurant! Street number is 2078215 is located in Middlefield, Ohio is located in Geauga County of Ohio state huge of. Rather the combination of all our senses to create an invigorating experience try our authentic Mexican meals s time make... My enchiladas and the service is far from friendly answers page tomatoes my... A friend in Middlefield, OH 44062-9292 on Yellowbook lettuce, cheese and fresh tomatoes on enchiladas... Understand if their English is not good but the waiters are not cordial at all time we walked to. A+ salsa and make sure to order some Queso Blanco for your chips seating near the horse in...

Tavior Mowry Instagram, Efton Reid, Where Is Isaac Amin Now, הכלה הסורית, Pomegranate Seeds, 365 Organic Green Tea Caffeine, Randwick Kensington Race 2, Batman: Gotham Nights, Miss Sinister, Byu Cougars Nfl Draft, Tom Brokaw Books,