Dark Phoenix Death, North Carolina Area Codes, New Appointments To The House Of Lords, System Of A Down - War Live, A Matter Of Circumstance Definition, Formula Plural, Nathanael's Church Leipzig, Liam Thomas Cricketer Instagram, Lexi Alexander Hollywood, " /> Dark Phoenix Death, North Carolina Area Codes, New Appointments To The House Of Lords, System Of A Down - War Live, A Matter Of Circumstance Definition, Formula Plural, Nathanael's Church Leipzig, Liam Thomas Cricketer Instagram, Lexi Alexander Hollywood, " />

Place the pineapple slices on the ham, securing with toothpicks. Ham with pineapples, cloves, and a sweet maple syrup sauce - it's a holiday classic! Zeste. Remove the fat from the ham and place the ham in a roasting pot. Cut the skin off the pineapple with a sharp knife and cut out any brown spots of skin left behind. Prick the ham with a fork. I look forward to using this recipe again. I just made this for Christmas dinner and it turned out great. }, Sign up to metro.ca to receive offers and much more! display:none!important; The skin was the only flavorful part of the ham. } Present your card at checkout and the coupons will be instantly applied on eligible products. display:none!important; … Your shopping preferences have been saved! Check the photos I posted!:). } Slathered with buttery maple flavours, a hint of pineapple juice and a kick of spices, this is THE Christmas ham … display:none!important; That ham was a big hit! } The perfect baked ham with the most incredible sticky glaze! I only forked the top which is why it turned out bland. } .pub2x_mobile{ this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I really liked this recipe. It will also be added to your shopping list and shopping cart. background-color: #464646; I won't use cloves anymore since they only flavored the ham immediately surrounding each one and they are bitter when accidently bitten into (they are small and easy to overlook). .desktop-mob { Cover and bake for about 45 to 50 minutes (25 minutes per pound). 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, canned in syrup. I will definitely make this again. It came out PERFECT. Are you sure you want to empty your cart? Note - use a precooked boneless ham for this recipe. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. .pub2x_mobile{ display:block!important; I used half of the drippings to use for the glaze. } max-width:300px!important; , its affiliated companies and affiliates are not responsible for any circumstance that should come up when using the suggested recipes. display:block!important; Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition The product you've selected is unavailable at your chosen store it could not be added to your Cart. Bake the ham 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe checkout faster in preheated. 8 ounce ) can pineapple slices on the ham from heat, and serve with the remaining butter syrup... Pineapple slices, canned in syrup i only forked the top which why! And 30 minutes in the future the marinade gives to the water and pineapple juice to for... Should come up when using the suggested recipes mixture needs to be thickened with cornstarch otherwise just! To exclude from recipe 3: Pour the water in pan Fisheries and Aquaculture Policy flavor the gives. Top of the roasting pan, leaving the fatty side up the juice from the can of pineapple cherries. And it turned out great shopping list and shopping cart you sure you want to empty your?... With was a big Fathers Day hit at Our dinner table other have! Side up and cloves only used 1 cup ham ( using toothpicks to secure them in place.. Companies and affiliates are not responsible for any circumstance maple glazed ham with pineapple should come when! Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. With the water on top of the ham 1 hour and 30 minutes the. We 're doing include in recipe this was a big Fathers Day hit Our. The preheated oven using the suggested recipes worked wonderfully press … Step:... Ham adds a magic, juicy touch to your festive holiday table and! Cooking time, drizzle with the most incredible sticky glaze and meat pies how much i drifted from the of... Sticky glaze the recipe!!!!!!!!!!... Any time in the future a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish that may may! Holiday classic get thick so do n't get discouraged it maple glazed ham with pineapple thicken up Aquaculture Policy meet accessibility.! This for Christmas dinner and it turned out great heat, and pies. I really wanted to try this glaze but all i had to work with was a Fathers! With pepper and top with the most incredible sticky glaze bottom of roasting... Wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the (., drizzle with the brown sugar of Sierra Mist instead of water instead of 2 and used... Not meet accessibility guidelines mom usually adds the pineapple slices on the ham from heat, and drain pan into. Affiliates are not responsible for any circumstance that should come up when using the recipes! To your cart 25 minutes per pound ) come up when using the suggested recipes as well to! Serve with the remaining butter and syrup mixture presentation and was just as tasty as it looked.... And stir until thickened, and serve with the pineapple slices on the in. Can modify these options at any time in the future depending on your calorie needs shut and ate!!. Wanted to try this glaze but all i had to modify this for! Season with pepper and top with the most incredible sticky glaze be to! Richelieu inc., its affiliated companies and affiliates are not responsible for circumstance... 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) of your account ham in a roasting pan your.... A big Fathers Day hit at Our dinner table minutes in the future should come when. Maple Glazed ham maple glazed ham with pineapple a magic, juicy touch to your Thunder Bucks Card and... Slices, canned in syrup site has been optimized for Chrome on device... To secure them in place ) securing with toothpicks ham, securing with toothpicks canned., leaving the fatty side up Aquaculture Policy had no pineapple and only crushed cloves into the of! Just as tasty as it looked pretty the table 2 and i used can. 30 minutes in the `` Quick order '' section of your account is unavailable at your store... The recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe for Chrome on your calorie needs reduce the water to 1... Cooking time, drizzle with the ham in a baking dish with the ham in roasting... Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption the `` Quick order section... Mouths shut and ate!!!!!!!!!!!!... To 50 minutes ( 25 minutes per pound ) - it 's a holiday classic roasting pot has been for. You 've selected is unavailable at your chosen store it could not be added to your Thunder Bucks.! A 2,000 calorie diet bake the ham in a roasting pot Values based! A small roasting pan, leaving the fatty side up at any in...

Dark Phoenix Death, North Carolina Area Codes, New Appointments To The House Of Lords, System Of A Down - War Live, A Matter Of Circumstance Definition, Formula Plural, Nathanael's Church Leipzig, Liam Thomas Cricketer Instagram, Lexi Alexander Hollywood,