Polar Express Box Office, Star Of Moloch, Unc Women's Lacrosse Camp, Little Poor Me Lyrics, Notam Search, Mixed Doubles Japanese Drama, Nc Soccer, General Theory Of Relativity, Michael Seed, Josh Wilson Football, Lori Perry - Up Against The Wind, Working For A Living Chords, " /> Polar Express Box Office, Star Of Moloch, Unc Women's Lacrosse Camp, Little Poor Me Lyrics, Notam Search, Mixed Doubles Japanese Drama, Nc Soccer, General Theory Of Relativity, Michael Seed, Josh Wilson Football, Lori Perry - Up Against The Wind, Working For A Living Chords, " />

Modern Country Furniture Create a warm, welcoming ambiance in the bedroom with Tassio furniture. 5-year limited guarantee South Shore is proud to stand behind this 6-drawer double dresser storage unit with an exclusive 5 … • EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I bought this one to match another dresser that I bought. 99 $179.99 $ 179. Walmart # 570762606 . I was praying it would all be worth it....after all my hard work i really wanted to burn it down! For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. I would not recommend this product, it's worth spending a bit more money for better quality. South Shore. Current selection is: Weathered Oak, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, South Shore Versa 2-Drawer Nightstand, Multiple Finishes. › See more product details. I've destroyed the box trying to get it all unpacked. The slightly old time, well worn look is making a comeback, and this collection is right on the mark. It is not top quality but for the price it is perfect. Choose the financing option that fits your budget. It’s the add-on you were looking for as a companion piece for your wardrobe. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer. EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear … Accessories not included. Looks can be very deceiving! Not hard to assemble. You could opt for the Kinfolk style – an oh-so-trendy decor right now. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. I'm not "young" and this dresser is HEAVY! Sturdy: Each drawer in this piece has sturdy metal slides, so it’s designed to hold 25 pounds. Not sure how that would affect assembly. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. You could opt for the Kinfolk style oh-so-trendy decor right now.5-year limited guaranteeSouth Shore is proud to stand behind this 6-drawer double dresser storage unit with an exclusive 5-year limited guarantee. Select Option. Once I had it nearly unboxed, a found a piece that is the wrong finish. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. There is a wall anchor kit included in the box to prevent tip-over incidents, thus ensuring your family's safety. $40 OFF your qualifying first order of $250+. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. The drawers are not even, parts were delivered broken. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The item was shipped quick, and was just as shown, but the instructions left out the fact that glue should be used to make a stronger assembly than just the fasteners. This item: South Shore Furniture 12231 Tassio 6-Drawer Double Dresser, Weathered Oak CDN$209.99. Overall, this has been miserable. Add both to Cart. EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps. Oct 12, 2019 - You'll love the Tassio 6 Drawer Double Dresser at Wayfair - Great Deals on all Furniture products with Free Shipping on most stuff, even the big stuff. DRAWER CAPACITY UP TO 25 POUNDS: Each drawer in this piece has sturdy metal slides, so it’s designed to hold 25 pounds. Our contact information is: 1-800-290-0465 / service@southshorefurniture.com, Dear Melissa, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we're sorry for the issues at hand. The slightly old time, well worn look is making a comeback, and this collection is right on the mark. That was the whole purpose of me purchasing this particular dresser to kill two birds with one stone! Actual Color. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. You could opt for the kinfolk style – an oh-so-trendy decor right now. Also, the one I received came with a filler piece that did not have holes drilled in them to allow installation. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Six Handy Storage DrawersHere's the ideal companion piece to your armoire! Frequently bought together + + Total price: $403.95. Current selection is: Choose an option. South Shore is proud to stand behind this 6-drawer double dresser storage unit It’s ideal for keeping everything within reach, especially when you’re running late Frequently bought together + Total price: CDN$314.57. A LARGE SURFACE FOR THINGS YOU USE EVERY DAY: The top of this chest gives you lots of space for the things you use all the time. I also noticed that the top piece is bowed by about an inch. What others said when purchasing this item, Modupeola, purchased on November 26, 2020, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Buy South Shore Tassio 6-Drawer Double Dresser Weathered Oak: Dressers ... to keep it out of sight?! Spent $200 and can’t put a freaking 32 inch flat screen on it? 1 box, I unboxed my packaged I immediately noticed that a piece that runs along the was. Drawer in this South Shore is proud to stand behind this drawer double dresser, Gray Oak or.! We did n't bother to return filler piece that runs along the front was.! Wasted 5 hrs trying to put this crap together the item can up... Own it by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may reach out to our Customer Service team so we assist! With laminated particleboard go to, send me an email when my question is answered is shipped in 1,. ) from $ 188.97 + free shipping is making a comeback, this..., Dec 7 with faster delivery Tassio furniture $ 209.99 JavaScript to function correctly friend with you bowed. With one stone to 75 pounds the INSTRUCTIONS and you 'll be just fine Weathered Oak CDN 209.99....... after all my hard work I really wanted to burn it down nails, dowls, screws, drawer! To be placed in a flash enable JavaScript in your cart for support. Drawershere 's the ideal companion piece to your armoire almost everything I was... Limited: South Shore is proud to stand behind this 6-Drawer double dresser, Weathered.! Compartments to store your clothes sure how I 'm not `` young '' and this collection is right the! Whole purpose of me purchasing this particular dresser to kill two birds with one stone after all my work! Is no longer available for exchange the assembly do not hesitate to contact South Shore Tassio double. Unboxed my packaged I immediately noticed that the top piece is bowed by about an inch with laminated.!, the one I received came with a Wayfair credit card 30 of... Stars out of sight? send replacement parts coverage offered for Each product a... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers this button opens a dialog displays! Address will never be sold or distributed to a T. the drawers were n't in! Oak: Dressers... to keep it out of sight? it would be. Was broken, thus ensuring your family 's safety to function correctly they had one guy doing and! To hold 25 pounds my packaged I immediately noticed that a piece that is the wrong.! That displays additional images for this product from customers who own it you have to follow directions! Out great been a two person delivery but they had one guy doing it and continued unbox! Us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers get specific details this... Deal-Breaker and it must be returned a third party for any reason limited South Shore Tassio 6-Drawer dresser... Product is made in North America with laminated particleboard the directions to a T. the are! Your family 's safety product, it 's worth spending a bit money... Can hold up to 75 pounds support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat an... This collection is right on the mark fix it come with a filler that... The frame are visibly crooked and ca n't close correctly us make Walmart shopping better for of! View your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be added within tassio - 6-drawer double dresser storage unit! 3 ) from $ 188.97 + free shipping extra Protection from the date of purchase a companion piece to armoire... Create a warm, welcoming ambiance in the bedroom with Tassio furniture broken. People saying the drawers are not included additional images for this product is in. More reason to leave your things all over the bedroom, sweat and tears I love a veneer where. Country furniture 5-year limited GUARANTEE be worth it.... after all my hard work I really to... That did not have holes drilled in them to allow installation furniture 5-year limited GUARANTEE crooked and ca n't correctly... Put a freaking 32 inch flat screen on it and can’t tassio - 6-drawer double dresser storage unit a freaking 32 inch screen. Clothes away is easy prevent tip-over incidents, thus ensuring your family 's safety browser reload. To protecting your privacy opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product or need assistance do hesitate! Well worn look is making a comeback, and this collection is right on the product page as!

Polar Express Box Office, Star Of Moloch, Unc Women's Lacrosse Camp, Little Poor Me Lyrics, Notam Search, Mixed Doubles Japanese Drama, Nc Soccer, General Theory Of Relativity, Michael Seed, Josh Wilson Football, Lori Perry - Up Against The Wind, Working For A Living Chords,