TGIF!! The weeks are flying by. I can’t believe in a few days it will be February. Time flies when you are having fun, and I am sure having fun!!
Today I am linking up with Clare for Five Things Friday to share what is making me happy and my favorites from the week!
Favorite Meals this Week
- 4 Ingredient Coffee Banana Smoothie
- Trader Joe’s Pesto and Quinoa Chicken
- Microwaveable Egg White Oatmeal
- Polenta, Egg, and Brussel Sprouts
- Coconut Greek Yogurt
Favorite Indoor Workouts
Things Making Me Happy
- My job!
- Happy Hour with friends
- Taking my accounting test – only two more to go!
- Fitting in a workout during lunch.
- Learning that there is a “We Made too Much” section on Lululemons site. Thanks Meredith! Im contemplating buying the Wunder Under Crops.
Things I’m Looking Forward to this Weekend
- Birthday Party Potluck (everything needs to come on a stick)
- Restaurant week lunch at River Roast with Susie
- Girl’s night with Jackie!
- Long Run
- Super Bowl commercials and halftime…and food!
Have a great rest of your FRIDAY and enjoy your weekend.
- Play Along! Answer one, two, three, four, ALL of the questions above.