Did you celebrate National Cheese day yesterday?! Did you celebrate National running day on Wednesday? Are you celebrating National donut day today?
I loved reading everyones posts and insta pics on National Running Day. Guess what?! I didn’t celebrate. GASP, I know. How dare me.
But life got in the way. I had an early morning doctors appointment (like real early), followed by work, followed by school. No time to squeeze in a run let alone a workout. Usually I always find sometime (most times first thing in the morning), but Wednesday it was not in my cards. That’s life!
Oh well – it doesn’t mean I am not a runner. I am sure I will be making up for it next weekend when I run my first Ragnar Relay!
Today, I want to share my my five favorite running related posts on Lake Shore Runner:
- 2015 Running Goals (In July I will give a status update on my 2015 goals)
- Why do you Run? Part I and Part II
- Reaching a Running Goal in my Half Marathon
- 5 Things to Accomplish on a Run other than the Run Itself
- One of the Best Runs of My Life – Golden Gate Bridge Edition
I hope you guys have a great weekend! Today I will be back in Detroit with Jackie. You have no idea how excited I am to get back. I am sure there will be many Instagram pics to capture out high school throwback weekend at home. You can follow along here! Have a great weekend every one.
P.S. A Very Very Happy Happy Birthday to my blend (blogging + friend) Meredith!
- How did you celebrate National Running Day? National Cheese Day? National Donut Day?
- What do you have planned for the weekend?